Who's Side

The Title of King

When you walked out of the shower, a delicious smell filled your nostrils. You quickly wiped yourself dry, threw on your clothes, and skipped out of the bathroom. 

"Appa, is dinner ready??" you asked as you reached the dining room. Mr. Kim chuckled.

"Yes, it is ready indeed," he answered from behind the kitchen counter as he handed the soup pot to SungGyu.

"You didn't dry your hair properly," SungGyu nagged, safely placing the soup pot at the center of the table. Not minding what he said, you went towards the counter, when SungGyu pulled your arm. "Sit down, I'll dry your hair."

"But I should help appa-" SungGyu already disappeared into the bathroom before you finished your sentence, and you pouted.

"Now don't make that face," Mr. Kim kindly said, chuckling. "Your brother is trying to be nice to you for once. Let him do it."

"What do you mean 'for once?'" SungGyu complained, coming back with a towel. "I'm always nice to her."

"Oh? Is that so? That's a relief then" Mr. Kim joked as he brought the last dish to the table.

As SungGyu began drying your hair, you grinned, swinging your feet under the table. He kept nagging the whole time, and you just replied "yes yes," while Mr. Kim laughed and washed the utensils.

After your hair was dried and the towel had been put away, dinner started. As always, your father and SungGyu began by placing various dishes onto your plate. You happily thanked them and ate them, making the two of them smile as well.

"Oh yeah," SungGyu spoke, swallowing his food. "Princess, aren't you too close with the Teen Top members these days?"

"Of course!" you replied as it was a given, and Mr. Kim laughed at your bluntness. "Ricky and ChangJo are in the same class, and ByungHun oppa is one of my closest friends."

SungGyu sighed, dumbfounded. "You do understand they're the opposing team?"

"Hmm," you thought for a second. "Not for me," was your honest answer. Again, SungGyu sighed and Mr. Kim laughed, soothing his son's back.

"Gyu oppa is in INFINITE, and I'm the manager for you. But I'm also Teen Top's manager, you know," you explained, bringing another sip of soup to your mouth. "They're not bad people at all! Niel sshi is really kind and C.A.P sshi is caring. I'm not too sure about ChunJi sshi, but he doesn't seem like a bad person."

"Really, whose side are you on?" SungGyu asked, sighing. 

When dinner was done, SungGyu headed straight up the stairs. 

"That's unusual," you remarked. "Oppa always stays for longer and talks."

"He's being jealous," Mr. Kim said, chuckling as usual. You returned a confused look, and he explained, "Your brother is jealous is that his precious sister is becoming friends with people he doesn't really know."

Hearing that, you grinned. You headed towards the stairs too, catching up to SungGyu.

"Aw oppa, are you jealous???" you asked, wrapping your arms around his.

"Of course not!" he replied, but not shaking you off. You chuckled as he ruffled your hair.

"You two are just too honest," Mr. Kim happily commented alone as he washed the dishes. "Just like your mother."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

I realized that "you" haven't really spent your time at "your" house in a while LOL 

Also, I realized that the font for the story changed around Chapter 20 OTL Sorry, I'll fix it >_<

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^