Preview

The Eternal Promise

Hello Armystar here~~~~~

 

Welcome to my new story.

I've been watching a few japanese dramas again and the storyline for this has stayed in my head for quite a while now.

Hope you enjoy the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters. I just own my two OC characters and the love story line.

Thanks

ON WITH THE PREVIEW


Three years ago...

 

A couple walked silently through the nearly empty airport, early in the morning spending the last few moments that they could together before they parted for however long they would be apart for.

 

"Take care of yourself while I'm gone, I'll be waiting for you no matter what. If I can, I'll come back to Japan as soon as I can."

 

"I'll be waiting for you and no matter what. Come back to me soon."

 

Smiling, she tightly held his hand once more, not wanting this moment to end or think about what the future held for them.

 

An announcement over the sound system brought the tranquil to an end.

 

"Final call for France Airlines FA628 for Paris, please come to Gate 29."

 

She turned to face her boyfriend for the last time.

 

"Take care Kengo. I'll see you at the Olympics, you with boxing and me with fencing. Always remember, I love you."

 

Bringing her into a tight hug, Kengo kissed her one last time.

 

"I'll always wait. Whether we see each other next at the Olympics, France or in Japan we will definitely meet each other again."

 

She lifted her head up from his chest to look him in the eyes. Her eyes full of unshed tears which blocked her vision of his handsome face. Holding back tears she stumbled through her last few words to him.

 

"Take care of Pan-pan and also Goro. I also asked him to always watch out for you  and stay by your side. You can call me whenever you want and as long as I have time I'll answer. But for now, goodbye."

 

Pulling away from him, she reached behind her neck and took off her necklace and placed it in his hand before, turning around and pulling her suitcase after her. Just before she entered the gate, he pulled her back and slipped something into her palm.

 

As quickly as he pulled her to him, she was released by Kengo and pushed towards the stewardess waiting for Fuyu's ticket. Giving her ticket to the stewardess, she headed through the gate and onto the plane to take her overseas, away from his grasp and all the protection he could offer her.