Final

Drunken Confession

"Hey!! Chorong unnie want to go on a drink tonight"

"Yeah sure Eun, I'll tell Bomi later"

"Okay unnie!! tell Namjoo and Hayoung too!!"

"Yah!! they're too young for that still"

"Technically they are?" 

"Well.. they are over eighteen... fine you go tell them"

"Got it!!"

***

"We'll go for a drink tonight Bbom!!"

"Okay unnie"
 



  They were all drunk at that point, except Eunji and Chorong since they don't drink that much. They kept chugging either beer or Soju into their drunken mouths coupled with either pork belly or peanuts.Bomi stood up and went out un-noticed since Minah was making everyone laugh. A few minutes passed and Chorong noticed that Bomi was not in the room. She tugged Eunji who was nearly asleep from sleepiness as it was deep into the night by that point.

  "Where the heck is Bbom Eun?" she asked. Eunji didn't respond so Chorong nudged her again. The sleepyhead only responded with a measly mumble barely audible in the noisy room.. Chorong didn't hear it so out of slight anger she whacked Eunji on the back of her head. "Ouch!!" she rubbed her head out of pain. "Why?", "Where the heck is Bomi Eun?" she asked. Eunji continued rubbing her head for a good couple seconds. "She went out, I think...". As they both stood up the already dozed Minah asked, "Where you goin' you two?" in a veeery drunk accent. "Just for some fresh air Bang" Chorong replied. "Works for me" Ailee muttered. The two of them just smiled at them and headed out.

  As they got out they immediately saw Bomi just a few steps down, her hair messed up, her eyes swollen red, the marks on her cheeks. She turned and saw Chorong and Eunji at the very top of the steps, a tear fell down, then another, and another one. She cried, "Chorong!!", agony and despair visible in the look of her eyes. As she cover her face with her hands Eunji tried to go and comfort her, but then Chorong put her arm on Eunji's way, "Chorong I-", "No Eun, let her" her face showing no expression, blank. Bomi looked at Chorong, deep hurt can be seen in her eyes, and a wounded heart is what Chorong saw. But to both of their surprise she smiled, that warm luscious smile that belonged to only her, that would make any man fall for her. That smile stayed on her face, she turned her head towards the patterned grey wall and sighed heavily. "Yah Park Chorong.you beautiful, gentle and kind woman" she paused, the expression on her face changed from a smirk to a blank look. "You witch" she suddenly spoke. Her action caused Eunji to get worried at Chorong's response yet when she looked at her, her face was blank, as if it wasn't affecting her. Again Bomi sighed and immediately burst to tears again. "It was so obvious" she turned with that 'I pity you' look on her face. 'I really don't get what she's talking about' Chorong told herself."Those gifts I gave to you, that broken powersaw I secretly fixed for you, that Valentine's gift I gave you this year" Chorong's eyes slightly widened, 'Does she mean.. no.. she doesn't mean that don't she? she fixed that powersaw?' Chorong though. 

  "I love you, I love you Park Chorong". Eunji turned to look at Chorong, she was expressionless. "I'm sorry unnie" she said with a slight bow and scurried off to take Bomi."We'll just go home, please tell the others" she said as she bowed and went inside to take Bomi's belongings, no one saw her come in because everyone already dozed off, apprently Ye Jin brought Russian vodka and offered it to everyone.

Chorong watched as Eunji, with some difficulty, carried Bomi down the stairs and waited for a taxi. Once they were gone Chorong sat to where Bomi was. she lowered her head, she saw the still visible marks Bomi's tears made.

"She... she loves me too"

Tears were shed...
 


 
  The next day Bomi still had the hangover, last night she vomited like was a faucet and forgot most of what happened last night, including that oh so important one. Not knowing that she actually did it, she did the usual 'get up, brush teeth, then disturb Irene' routine. Yes the oldest of the cousins hated her for that but she understands the actions of her younger cousin even if the magnitude of it's stupidity is way off the charts. Although she didn't do that part today, maybe it's the hangover, Irene wondered herself.

"Woaah!!~"she exclaimed when she saw the food served on the table. When she saw Eunji passing by a smirk made it's way on her face and immediately tackled Eunji and pinned her to the nearest wall. 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE REAL EUNJI?" she shouted, Eunji was surprised and her whacked her on the head. "Would you shut your mouth Bbom!?", "You can't even be thankful I cooked this nice breakfast for you, aisshh.." Bomi smiled feeling accomplished. Just then heavy steps were heard, the two looked at each other and decided to flee for it, "RUUUN!!!" Bomi shouted, "Way ahead off yah" Eunji said as she went scurrying off. 

  The two mischievous 93-Liners were finally caught in defeat by the infuriated Irene after a 30 minute chase around the house. "Sorry!!!~" the 93-Line cousins exclaimed. "Fine, I forgive you two", "YAY!!" the two cheered.

  Bomi came back to the table still staring at the dishes, causing her to miss Eunji bring in the rice. "Now dig in you hungry twitch" she said to a still drooling Bomi. "But... why?" she asked while raising up her shoulders. Irene came in to drink water so she heard their conversation, she stood beside Eunji and flashed her with a smile, Eunji did the same. "Let's just eat" Eunji said happily.
 


 
  On their way to the mechanical shop (which is just 3 blocks away), Bomi had this uncomfortable feeling, like she forgot something happened last night, some thing bog that happened. Her thoughts were cut when Eunji shouted towards Naeun and waved her hand when they passed by Chorong's furniture shop. Bomi just kept looking at Eunji until they turned the next corner "Naeun's so cute" Eunji smiled to herself not noticing the she actually said uit in an audible way. Bomi, out of nowhere, suddenly clapped her hand laughing like a retarded person, "Hot 'ya!!~ So you like Eun Eun?". Eunji kept looking at her with a confused look, seems she got confused with the entire 'Eun Eun' thing. Bomi rolled her eyes, "JUNG EUNJI LIKES SON NAEUN!!" Bomi shouted. "WHAT?" Eunji shouted, "Don't scream to loud someone who she knows might hear" Eunji added. "Oh! so you do like her?" Bomi asked à la reporter style. "Well.. yes, who wouldn't? she's gorgeous and she's hella y, that tomboy look showing on her face again. 'I wish I could be that open to how I like Chorong' Bomi thought.

  When they entered the shop Minah and Ye Jin were already working with a scale model of a M41 Walker Bulldog. Bomi approached Minah and sat beside her, "You were having trouble on how to mount the torsion bar suspension yesterday right?" she asked. Minah nodded while finishing the decals on the side of the turret, "I just put the wrong accommodation in 3 bars, remember that we weren't able to allow the mechanism to actually adjust all 5 per side at once".
They may seem stupid but Bomi and Minah are mechanical geniuses, strictly mechanical only that is.

  Apart from specializing on scale models, Bomi's workshop also accepts mechanical watches and various appliances including washing machines, refrigerators, and TVs. All these are their primary source of income since it's not everyday someone goes in and say "Hi!! Built me a tank!!".  

  Bomi was coming back to her desk when she saw Eun working on a watch inside the watch repair room, since she was handling no projects she decided to help Eunji with the other watch. "How's the 1952 Rolex Eun?" she asked as she placed a hand over Eunji's shoulder. "Only the cover needs some polishing, the hands are fine so the value won't go down by much",

"Good, then I'll just go and finish up that power saw from Rongie unnie's shop", "Sure", Eunji replied. Bomi slowly walked with a grin of victory away from Eunji but then she heard Eunji smack her table, that's when she ran for her life. "Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!" Bomi ran as fast as she could and successfully got inside her office before Eunji could catch her. "Yah Bomi you better do the projects that WILL get us some money" Eunji said as she banged on the door.

  The shift was a very usual one, everything went on smoothly as it should be. "There" Bomi said as she finished up the power saw. Then suddenly large bang sounded across the room, along with Eunji's deafening scream. Bomi came running out of her workplace to see what happened.

  "No..." deep disappointment was heard from her voice, "What happened?" she asked as she raised her shoulders, in complete disbelief. "I'm sorry.." Minah spoke, even though being older she paid utter respect to Bomi,. "No Minah, it's okay you're making me uncomfortable"

  The grandfather clock lie on it's side, the mechanism inside broken. Bomi rubbed her forehead, sighing heavily, "Oh ", she usually doesn't curse but when she does it's either from extreme stress or anger. "You know what, what happened already happened, I'll just cut your salary in half."  Bomi kept rubbing her forehead, she sighed for the nth time, it was a really deep one.

"You know, let's call it a day, and you guys can fetch yourselves a day off." the tone of her voice worried her cousin. "We can't just leave you with all that work" she pointed at the grandfather clock. "You guys could get a day off, Chorong unnie told me that we should give day-offs to out workers on weekends, plus, all out workers are family anyway". "So.. Naeun's having a day-off too?" Eunji asked, "Yes" Bomi replied. "REALLY?" she suddenly shouted,

  "Then that's fine with me!!" she exclaimed as she went dashing for the main door, then it rang just as she held the doorknob, causing her to open it. "Hi Eunji!!" Naeun waved at her, Eunji just stood there, frozen, and with a stupid look on her face. Eunji finally realized that she actually looked like an idiot and came back to her senses. "Uh... Yes Naeun?" she stuttered, Naeun giggled at her softly 'Oh God help' Eunji thought. "Mind going to Taeyeon unnie's café tomorrow?" the smile on her face killing Eunji even more. "Y-yeah, s-sure" she answered as she wiped her sweaty hands.
 


 
  The night was getting deeper and deeper, Chorong checked her phone and saw that it was 10:30 p.m, exactly 24 hours ago, Bomi did what she thought was just a dream, that it would never happen. 

"Bomi you fool.. why didn't you tell me earlier.. I love you too.."

***

  The next morning, when Eunji woke up Bomi had already gone out. She went on the table with her phone and sat, "Taking a day off Eun?" Irene asked as she placed a hand over her shoulder, Eunji nodded so Irene fetched her goodbye too as she also had an early start to her work. Eunji placed her chin over her intertwined fingers and sighed, just then her phone rang. "Hi naeun!!~" she answered rather excitedly, "Hi to you too Eunji, don't forget, Tae unnie's café, 9 o'clock sharp" Naeun reminded, "Don't worr, I won't be late" 


  Meanwhile at Ye Jin's bathroom...

 

  "And I~~ will always love you!~ oh I~ will always, LOVE YOU!!!~~~"

 


 

  The tumblers in locking mechanism clanked as Chorong unlocked the door, she went inside and caressed the rough surface of the un-sanded table top. A smile showed on her face "I'll do it for her."

***

  Chorong was sitting on a bus stop near a convenience store, she was wearing a blue tank top below an over-sized, lobe sleeved, light pink wool shirt, so over-sized that she could expose either of her shoulders if she wanted to, and so she did. her look made a lot of heads turn, either from some just walking by, a guy on a bus or a guy with his girlfriend.

  She looked to her left seeing Sungjae approaching her, he raised a hand and Chorong stood up to hug him. "Hi Chorong" he waved, "Good morning Sungjae" she smiled back, "I really can't wait for our date today, we'll go to the amusement park, the mall, then we'll have a nice-" he was cut off when Chorong held his hands "Yes?" he asked. "I'm gonna be busy today, I'm going to meet up wit the one I truly love". Sungjae was surprised "What?" his breathing became heavier, "I'm leaving you!!" Chorong waved her hands around in a circle and ran off to the next bus. Sungjae kneeled on the ground "Chorong... no.. Chorong!!" he broke into tears as he watched the bus she entered drove off.

***

  "Okay.. so the pendulum rod in..." she said as she attached the pendulum rod to the suspension spring. "Then the bob, the weights and close the glass" she said as she said to herself what she was doing. "Now, I just need to wrap this in bubble wrap and we're good!!" she gave a pat herself on the back, just then her phone rang. She went to pick it up and saw that it was Chorong calling, she tilted her head wondering why. "Yes Rong?" she asked resting her elbow on her other arm. "Bomi could you come to the furniture shop? go to the room with the 'staff' on the door, don't bother knocking just come in". Bomi wondered, yet a smile showed on her face, "Okay unnie!" with that she packed up her tools and left them on a table nearby. She got changed and wore a pair of jeans and a sweater over a loose tank top and headed to Chorong's shop. 

  Chorong was looking out the window when she heard Bomi open the door, when Bomi saw her her eyes widened and she froze. Everything seemed to be in slow motion for her. The way Chorong looked with her beautiful hair swaying with her head and her exposed shoulder seeming to glow with the light, her gaze captivated her, Bomi was left speechless.
"Y-Yes Rong? why did you ask me to come?"her tone was calm but her body told otherwise. Chorong smiled. "Oh nothing" she said looking out the window. She started walking over to Bomi, Bomi still can't do anything. "Why Bbom? are you nervous?" her seductively cute voice tormented her. "I-I don't know Rong" she replied when suddenly Chorong grabbed her shoulders and guided he to the nearest wall. All Bomi could do was whimper when Chorong neared her face. Chorong chuckle when she saw her face, "You're so cute", with that Bomi's heart officially exploded, but she's in for more. Chorong kissed her cheeks, "They're so soft, I love it" Chorong teased, Bomi kept her eyes shut, everything was so exhilarating for her, she's so nervous that her hands started shaking violently. But Chorng didn't notice, so she continued on. She slowly approached Bomi's lips,, by this time Bomi managed to open her eyes, Chorong looked at them, so eagerly. Chorong approached her slowly, but she paused just centimeters away, that's when Bomi's legs gave in. 

  "Unnie.. it's too much" Bomi said between her gasps, she gasped heavily. "Bomi? Bomi calm down" she cupped her cheeks, she felt Bomi's hot breath, she came closer. "Let me try again", with that Bomi closed her eyes again, Chorong kept approaching her, until finally their lips touched. Chorong first fiddled her lower lip nibbling her it and it, she did the same to her upper lip. They tilted their heads trying to find the perfect angle but every single one seemed to be the best. Chorong let go and immediately saw a smiling Bomi, she giggled and Bomi did the same. Chorong was supposed to have another go but then the door slammed open when Eunji and Naeun came in making out. Eunji still managed to pin Naeun before getting smacked on the head by Bomi, "damn it Eun you killed the moment!!" Chorong was left laughing to death while Eunji's still rubbing her head. "Oh my poor head.. yah!! I killed no nothin' so shut up your mouth!", as she smacked Bomi's head, "you're the one who killed the mood you knuckle head!!!"

  "What mood?" Namjoo popped out of nowhere, apparently Namjoo and Hayoung entered the shop as well. They all looked at Namjoo seemingly surprised, "You guys together now?" Namjoo asked. "Noy quite" Naeun replied, "aww.." Eunji lowered her head.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL" Bomi teased.

"Shut up dufus" Eunji countered.

  "We're not quite still there yet Bomi" Chorong teased, "dang it.." Bomi said while stomping her foot. That's when Naeun pecked Eunji at the cheek and Eunji's eyes grew big again. "Let's go to my room, we'll continue there" she giggled, "Awesome!!" she shouted. "We'll go back, too much arousal is going on in this room" Hayoung said. "Yah~ you're not supposed to know this kinds of stuff baby Young!!", "I thought I was your baby?" Naeun cutely held Eunji's hand. "No Naeun, you're my babe" as she wrapped around her arm around on her waist After seeing Eunji's 'moves' Bomi instantly wrapped her arms around Chorong's. When they both noticed Eun and Bbom they giggled, but their latter halves kept the huge grins on their faces. "What do you say we have a drink tonight?" Bomi suggested. "We just had a drink the other night and you want us to drink again?" Chorong asked á la gramma style which made everyone laugh.

  When Eunji tried to imitate Bomi when she confessed to Chorong, which earned her one heck of a whack. "Anyways let's end the day here, me and Naeuhave some business to do" Eunji said in a not-so-seductive voice, in which she got a loving cuddle from Naeun in return. "Eunji you go at our house, I'll go at yours to do OUR business there" Chorong said which gave Bomi the feels. "But what about I rene unnie?" Eunji asked, "She's staying at Wendy's toningt to do THEIR business.", "Okay then" Eunji replied to her cousin.

***

That Night...

 

"Nnnngg deeper Bomi!! deeper!!" She screamed

 

"Don't stop Eun we're about to reach it!!... Ugh.. that felt Good"

 

"Na-a-am-j-j-jooo~ uh- ah, uh. ugh..."

***

  The next day

  It was as if Ailee and Minah were isolated,

  "Oh I love you too Bomi",

  "Lemme kiss you Eun"

  These statements and cuddling of the young ones seem to displace them.

  "You know what? you're kinda cute" Ailee said as she kissed Minah by the cheek, which surprised her. "Let me kiss you again", in which she did, BY THE LIPS. In which was followed by loud shrieks from every other girl in the room.