jealousy****tatsuya

DIAURA one shots
You were playing some games with diaura members.it was really fun.you were laughing.kei looked at you and told:___chan you are very cute come n visit us whenever you have time yoka shake his head and told:yeah she is pretty too.you could feel your cheeks turning red and noticed that your boyfriend tatsuya is frowning Oh he is just cute as hell when he is jealous and since you are not an angel you decide to a little bit.you know what to do to make him jealous. So you look at yoka and say: yoka sama you are very muscline you have muscles here and pointing to his arm and then you giggle yoka smirks and look at you with naughty eyes and tells you:actually i have more muscles under my t-shirt...wanna see? You open your mouth but before you could answer tatsuya tells:shut up yoka.and then look at you and tells:baby i think they are tired .how about us let them rest?? Kei:come on tatsuya we r not tired and i like spending time with -----chan tatsuta:I`m so sorry but she has to go.come on baby get ready I take you to ur place. You pout and take your bag and blouse. Kei Yoka and shoya hug you and you smile and say good bye.tatsuya doesnt talk much in the way back home.when you reach to your place he say :ok i think its time to say good bye you push his hand and say:no come in please he does as you say and follows you you go to kitchen and bring some apple juice and gve it to him you:whats wrong ta- chan?you are very quiet...tatsuya looks at you and says:are you sure you are happy with me? *yes I am.why do you ask?*you say tatsuya:but my arms are not muscline you begin laughing as you hear his statement *seems like someone is jealous here*you say between your laughs tatsuya:no Im not. you:yes you are ...you come closer to him and say:and you become very hot when you are jealous. he smirks and say :are you sure? *yeah I am*you say tatsuya looks into ur eyes and says :so let me make it hotter for you and put his lips on yours and begin to kiss you after some seconds you are kissing him too it feels really good when tatsuya wants to pull back you put your hands around his neck and force him to continue kissing you. he smiles and kissing you more passionetly actually you think he is a very good kisser so you dont want him to stop .after sometime tatsuya pulls back and looks at you and said:i cant breath no more baby... you look at him and smile:so you know the answer now... tatsuya looks at you with wonder in his eyes:answer for what? *the answer for if Iam happy with you or not*you say tatsuya chuckles and says:yeah i know and Im more happy than you when I am with you....