oo4~Stupid Cupids

My Stupid Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Velvet - Stupid Cupid

♦oo4~ Stupid Cupids♦

“And the truth is that we are just interns, so we are not really good at doing things like that…” JB confessed.

 

“So...how exactly are you going to help me?” Sunjung asked skeptically.

 

“We just have to do it the ‘human’ way: set you two up and put you guys on a blind date,” Yugyeom responded.

 

Sunjung facepalmed."I sometimes wonder why Suzy let you guys handle my love life."

 

"Well sorry!So what do you want us to do now? Let you handle your love by yourself?"Jackson sassed back.

 

"Fine! Let's do it the human way then!"Sunjung groaned.

 

"So where does he live?"asked Jackson.

 

"In the Southern Arctic? HOW THE FLIPPING TAO SHOULD I KNOW? DO I LOOK LIKE A SASAENG TO YOU, DO I?" The lady in distress finally lost her cool.

 

"Woah, calm your J-horses! Now where does he usually hang out at the school?" Youngjae said.

 

"Today's Saturday, idiot!" Sunjung has not yet to calm down.

 

"He has a point though," being the fair leader JB is, he defended his *ehem*favorite*ehem* member.

 

"Ugh, fine,I'll share information with you hoodlums. He usually hangs in the library reading books, the hallways with his friends, and his homeroom helping his teacher out. When he’s not at school, he hangs out at the CD store," She finally gave in after what has felt like a World War III.

 

"What are you waiting for? Take us there!" Jackson put his arm around Sunjung.

 

They all walked together with Sunjung, laughing and joking, except for the lone boy named Mark who decided to just watch them from behind.

 

"I wonder if this Moongsuh guy also likes listening to SHINee? OH MAH GAWD FORGET ABOUT MATCHMAKING HIM WITH YOU, SUNJUNG! WE'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED INSTEAD AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES GOING TO SHINEE CONCERTS AND STALK THEM WHEREVER THEY GO! WOOHOO!" BamBam declared.

 

"Don't discourage poor Sunjung! She's going to cry because of you," the innocent Yugyeom retorted.

 

Just then, they saw a handsome, god-blessed angel-like, unrealistic human in the distance looking at SHINee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter