Hoya, ya!

Yes.

 

Hoya was on his' bed drunk and yelling nonsense things. "Aha! I told youuuuuuuuu! Love is not going to last forever!" he crazily yelled. "Answer me now, ~~~~~~~! I ca'nt wait to marry you!" You stayed on the corner, biting your lips in anger. *This guy is crazy. Saying that love will not last forever but still asking me to marry him.*

These days, you and Hoya are always on fight for nothing personal. You fight for the car key, for the food and sometimes for the chips! You hate that side of Hoya. Being all cocky and childish.

You stood up and took your car keys. You decided to stay the night at your friend's house. "Whatever, Hoya. I just don't know what happened to you." you mumbled and closed the front door.

The next morning, you left your friend's house early in the morning to go home. You were worried for Hoya. *What's this guy doing now?* you thought and took a glance on your watch. 6:04AM. *Hoya must be still sleeping.* 

You drove home and saw Hoya still sleeping, so you prepared a porridge for him. You sighed and woke him up. "Hoya-ah. Hoya?" you shook him so lightly. His' eyes started to open. "Oh, baby. Why are you up so early?" he asked and pulled you in a hug.

You didn't bother to pull away. You miss Hoya hugging you like this. "You were really drunk last night. I was so scared that we might get into a fight again, so I slept over at Byunghee." you confessed. Hoya weakly smiled. "I'm sorry," he hugged you tighter. "I'm sorry if I had been a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry if I was so childish fighting over the potato chips from you." 

You giggled at his' silliness. "Oppa is always and will be the best boyfriend forever." you kissed his' nose. "Regardless, you have to believe that love last forever, oppa."

Hoya stared at you, puzzled. "Did I say anything funny last night?" he asked and sheepishly rubbed the back if his' head.

You nodded and chuckled. He took you on his' lap and kissed you. Willingly, you kissed back. "You said love isn't going to last forever. Are you sure about that, oppa?" you pouted.

Hoya kissed your lips once more. "Should I prove to you that love last forever?" you giggled. He nodded.

 

FLASHBACK

Hoya kneeled and took out a box from his' coat. You were seating on your seat, blushing.

He looked up at you and smiled. "I know, right now is the best time." he said. "Will you marry me?" 

You're still not that sure for now. You still have to finish college and revive your father's company. Hoya knew you were still hesitating. "Is it too early? Don't worry. I'll wait for your answer." 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

"So, how will you prove to me?" he impatiently asked. "Yes, oppa! YES!" you got up from his' lap and squealed. Hoya looked at you, baffled. "Yes?" he raised and eyebrows. "How am I supposed to understand your proving with a 'yes'?" 

You hugged him. "I am saying YES to you, oppa. I will marry you and be with you forever! And in that way, I can prove to you that love lasts forever." you sweetly said. Hoya don't know what to do. Is he supposed to cry? Is he supposed to jump up and down like you? 

Hoya shook his' head and went back to his' senses. "Oh my God, baby! Thank you, thank you! I'm so happppppy! You're going to be my wife!" he squealed. You giggled at the squealing Hoya. You hugged him again. "I love you, oppa."

"I love you, too, ~~~~~~~~." he said and kissed you for the first time as his' fiance. 

 


 

 


 

 

I should blame my dad for all of this!

He took me out for a sushi dinner and all the plot I was thinking suddenly erased from my mind.

But I hoped you liked this one. 


Thank you for reading!