Introduction

The Adventure of Kim Taehyung & Jeon Jungkook
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeay!!  First drabble is out, my lovelies~ (^v^)Please forgive me if there's any grammar mistake~ English is not my first language. 

P/S: Jungkook is older than Taehyung here. ♥

P/P/S: Please read the A/N below ↓ 

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇방탄소년단◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

⇨No one POV⇦

        It was a fine sunny day for little Jungkook who is playing in his mansion lawn alone.When suddenly.... "KOOKIE HYUNG!!!! I MISS YOU!!" A loud shrill came to his ears. Jungkook wince at the loudness but still smiling greeting the younger into his arm. The younger immediately hug Jungkook tightly. "Taehyungie miss Jungkook hyung? But we just met yesterday, though?"

        "I still miss you. Why can't I sleep at your house (mansion)?" 'Taehyungie whine and pouts cutely and hug the older tighter. Jungkook just chuckle and pats the younger's head. "Since you're here, what do you want to do?" Jungkook ask 'Taehyungie' while playing with the younger's hair. 'Taehyungie' didn't answer it immediately and think what activity they can do right now.

        After a few moments, 'Taehyungie' eyes lit up like a star. He smiled at the older and said, "Can Taehyungie make some flower crown forKookie hyung?" Jungkook just smile and nod. Jungkook then lift the younger into his arm (since the younger is too small for his age. But that's what make him cuter and adorable in everybody's eyes) and carry him to his mother's garden. He's sure that his mom in fine with it since his mother like the younger dearly. 

        As the arrive, Jungkook slowly put the younger on his feet. 'Taehyungie' just give his Kookie hyung his box-like grin (that everyone found it cute). He immediately sits and start making some flower crown to his favourite person (in the whole world), Kookie hyung. Jungkook just watch the younger with soft eyes.

        And for the whole day, 'Taehyungie'

Please log in to read the full chapter