Intro and Chapter 1.

Zelo is my Little Brother (Yongguk Fanfic)

Intro.

My name is Jae Hwa, im 19 and im turning 20 in a few months. I live in Los Angeles, California. I moved here from Korea when I was 16. I wanted to start a new life for myself. I did. I model for different fashion magazines.

I recently learned my little brother Zelo debuted with his group B.A.P. I've seen all their music videos. Im realy impressed with them.

Well anyways. I got a modelling offer, in Korea, of course. So I've decided to stay with my little brother and the rest of B.A.P. I called him and talked to him and he said they all agreed to let me stay since they have an extra room anyways.

...

Chapter 1.

"AISH!! Im goin to be late!" I glance at my watch kicking my bags down the stairs. I run down and then stand my bags neatly near me. I look around for my friend Tony's car. A red Toyota Tundra with big Chrome rims.

Ahh there he is! He quickly pulls up, sloppily parallel parking. And jumps out to help me with my bags. "Thanks again Tone!" I say to him as I hand him some of my bags. 5 in total. "Anytime J" he replys throwin my bigger heavey bags in the truck. He flings the passenger's door open and runs around to the driver's side and jumps in. I think he has a thing for me.

"Seatbelt." He says after clickin his and starting the truck. "I am I am!" I rush to click mine. He's such a safety freak. Well I dont blame him, one of his friends died in a car crash because he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

4:26 PM, Yes! Only 34 minutes till flight time. I sit with Tony in the Waiting rooms pretty much everyone is allowed here until their flight boards.

4:50. ~All flights to South Korea now boarding at gate S-4.~ goes the intercom lady. "I guess this is it." Tony stands up and stretches from the long sit. "Guess so." I stretch too. Tony looks down. I step forward and get on my tip toes. By the way im only 5'5 and Tony is 5'9. I grab his face and pull it to mine. I goodbye-kiss him on the lips and run off to my gate. And wave at him befor getting to my plane. He smiles and waves. His cheeks are cherry red. Yah he has a thing for me.

Gah 12 hours and 30 minutes. I left at 5:00PM, So im gonna get there about, 10:30 A.M. (American time) Aish I better get some sleep to avoid jet lag. I pull out my cellphone and put on shuffle of a bunch of K-Pop love songs. The first song that comes on is Mine a solo by Bang Yong Guk, my brother's team mate, the leader of B.A.P. I love his voice. So deep... That's my last thought before blacking out to sleep..