Date on Hoody's way (2) ...

under the tent ..

It have been a while since I joined Amoeba culture ,to be honest if I could tell my opinion about this company I would say that it’s the best among all the other hip hop’s labels …
I worked under HILITE for 2 months before Bfree’s wedding  and it wasn’t my type for real , they don’t listen to me especially that Okasian ,every time he got drunk , believe me It was the hardest thing on this earth to solve every problem he caused ; I remember throwing the wines bottles on his fans just 2 minutes before the after party ends .. UGH I can tell that working for a hip hop label was that hard…
I remember too , how working with AOMG was exhausting too , but I can’t deny that it was so funny and It gave me a lot of opportunities to meet  many famous persons , especially when  Jay and loco turned into judges in Mnet ‘s hip hop show , SHOW ME THE MONEY…
“ you are too lucky , lol all the boys want you”
Jay kept teasing me after knowing that I will start a new work under Amoeba since it was creepy to jump from a company to another in short time  and I really couldn’t understand the reason behind sending me here and there …

 

*Flash back*
-Gray you need to wake up , AIIIISH , It thought you are the only one left awake after this party … Gray please
-GET OUT OF ME , I WANT JESSI , LEAVE ME ALONE ….OWWWWWWW
-And you are calling me a now ? why do I to suffer this much , I can’t take care of 5 ,  I mean 6 drunk men …
I threw a sight on Crush who wasn’t a member in AOMG , but he was a great friend , and I really felt like I need to deal with him too …
Jay and Simon kept nagging while I was trying to take them to the car , however Gray kept on drinking even I yelled on him that I’m leaving and that I will let him here…
I couldn’t catch loco who was running here and there in the parking and I had to take off my high heels to catch him …. Yet Elo seemed the calmest among them , he was the only one waiting for me in front the car …
I made the boys comfortable in the car , and backed to Crush who still drinking without stopping ..
I stared at him asking : I can take you home if you want …
He raised his head nodding : “ I  hope that I won’t bother you ..”
-Seriously ? the boys will kill me , especially Gray if I leave you without  conveyance ...
-I thought you will do this for me , not because you are scared of the boys ‘ reaction …
 -ofc for you, but …
-Never mind , I can take care of myself …
-But you are drunk !!!
-I’m not ? don’t you remember that I’m the one who called you , to come and to pick up the boys … I know what Am I doing …
-yeah , sure,  But  I still want to pick you up too …
Crush stood up , so I followed him and he entered the car too , without adding any word , even later …

The next day , I heard some of Gray and Jay’s conversation about sending me to Amoeba , just to take care of their crew for a while …

 

*end of flash back *
 
I glanced at the boys wondering: is it that easy to send me away … ugh  ???
-You mean a lot for this company , you are unique  …
Simon started throwing some words full of wisdom , however Jay interrupted him pitching  a pillow on my face :” it’s just for 2 months and you will back to us , don’t worry , you belong to us … Crush won’t take you away ”
His words almost caused a sweet vibration in my heart coming my whole body , just every time his gaze appears in my memory , I smile automatically which made me sure that  I really  fell for him …

Amoeba ‘s equipment welcomed me including the CEOs , I kept that cool smile on my face especially for that much of Congratulations I received from the whole stuffs …
 It have been a week and the work was too simple and not that hard as I experienced for the past 6 years with different people and labels  and of course  I was expecting the appearing of surprises in every second …
Monday morning, Mr Choiza called me to his office …
I entered and I sat down , however he was trying to end a phone call with whoever ..

“ oh you are here , I need you..”
-I can help ofc..
-Do you have any information  about Crush’s comeback ???
-Well I crossed the dancing room 2 days ago and I knew from Monika , that they are preparing  a chorography  for his comeback ..
-okay Great ,and how do you find it ?
-Too strong as always , Crush’s voice doesn’t disappoint us  …
-you know that the songs are ready , plus I was talking to August frogs’ director  Mr KIM SE HEE and he told me that everything is on his way to  start filming the MV …
- oh cool , do you want me to take care of Crush ?
-Yeah prepare yourself to travel with him , Jane will take care of the whole crew’s schedule until you come back ..
-Okay boss ..
-great , inform me if you need anything ..
-yeah , sure …
I bowed for him and I really was about flying , I was extremely delighted , finally I will get some private time with Crush …
it’s true that I was their manager , yet it was so difficult for me to act normal especially when it comes to Crush in front of people , it always ends for me with a red face or a difficulty in explaining something for without  having a discontinuous speech … to be honest I   in love and I can’t manage my reactions due to it …
The next day , Crush came to my place to pick me up in order to start our trip …
I smirked for him while get in the car : “ It supposed to be the contrary , I’m your manager , I ‘m the one who drive the other …”
-But I’m the man , it’s not cool to let a women drive you … be the gentleman and even open the car’s door for her ..
Crush let out a chuckle , and it was like finding  the light after having a gloomy years in a cave … I smiled brightly for him adding : “ Emm How gentleman , and you didn’t open the door for me lol”
-Well you didn’t gave me the chance to do that hahaha … I turned to see you placing yourself in the chair …
-Okay , Okay  fine …
I pouted , taking out my phone in order to take a some selcas …
-Oh ,don’t be mad , I will open the door for you next time ..
He winked for me , than he stared driving …
we were quitting the city and It seemed so comfortable for me to watch those beautiful natural views …
Despite having Crush next to me and you already know that he is like a distraction for me , yet I couldn’t hold myself from  enjoying our  wonderful  Mother Nature …
We were crossing the forest and Crush seemed enjoying driving too , I can feel the increasing of the speed every time he becomes  excited …
 I untied  my long hair , then sitting on the window’s brim I faced the wind … My hair was totally in a mess however I ing loved it… and I guess that Crush enjoyed seeing me having fun , since he TURNT UP the music which made me even crazier … I danced and I laughed loudly ..
after getting that great vibe I returned to the car with a messy hair drawing a  bright smile on my lips  ,facing Crush who was only breaking up from watching the street to throw sights on me …
-I didn’t thought that you was this crazy , hahaha
-Well  I only show this side of me  whenever  I’m comfortable with someone ..
-I guess I’m more comfortable after hearing this …

I turned to him and I knew that his words were hiding something too , is it possible that he got feels for me too ??? I would pray for that … Dear GOD …

After fifteen minutes , we arrived to the place and we find August frogs’ equipment …
I revealed with an exciting tone : “ OMG, I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE..”
It was a mix between the 4 Elements of the nature , the water ,the soil , the wind and the fire …
It was a volcano , surrounded by  the forest and overlooking this beautiful sea … the wind was fresh traveling my whole skin and causing the movement of my dress ..
We took our baggage to the tent … I asked where am I supposed to sleep and they informed me  with Crush in the same tent ..
-But how !!! I can’t really …
-We are sorry , we thought that the manager was actually a man …
-ugh , it’s okay …

I backed to Crush pouting however he was taking a look on the MV 's concept and checking some papers… He looked at me questioning : “ what’s wrong , are you hungry ?”
-NO , but they told me that we are going to share the same tent …
-Do you find it uncomfortable  ??
-No  I meant maybe you are the one who won’t be comfortable …
-I think it will be cozy to share the tent with you , don’t be like this …
He winked at me however I still couldn’t accept such thing so I added :” But Hyo seob oppa , there is something I want to tell …” then I completed
-I’m scared of darkness , I can’t sleep without lights …. I know this will bother you especially that you need to take some rest …
-oh I understand, but still there is no problem for me really … don’t worry …
-Okay oppa … By the way let’s eat something …
-yeah sure …

We talked to the team and the director explained for Crush everything however I was talking to the stylish who was preparing the clothes for him …
I really like the Sailor hat ,it will suit his blond hair for sure …
I took a sit watching the hair stylist dealing with his flawless hair , however Crush was playing with his phone ..
Suddenly his phone started ringing , I took a look at him until that thing almost broke my heart in pieces …
“-Hello baby ..” , “ I’m fine really , and I’m eating well” , “ I will visit you for sure ..”
I decided to quite the stylist big car , and I wanted to have fresh air for real …

until  suddenly his voice broke up me from thinking how unlucky am I ..
-What’s wrong ??
-Uh , what are you doing here ? you need to get ready ..
-I know right , but I can’t do that without my manager …
-Go and change your clothes , I will follow you …
-tell me , if there is something wrong !!! I’m listening …
I gazed and I really felt like I want to confess …however there is something which was holding me from doing that …
I completed with a fake smile : “ Of course oppa ..never mind ..”
-I’m leaving so …

Filming the Mv was amazing and funny , we enjoyed ourselves with the team who were friendly and  kind …
I could see Crush pretty smile from time to time and it was so relaxing to know that he was happy for doing something he really loves …

it’s the sunset , the director screamed : “ thanks for your hard work , we will proceed the work tomorrow ..”

I left the the Mv’s site , holding  Crush’s Jacket … however , he was checking his phone many often .. it was too clear that Crush got someone in his life .. I sighed  rolling my eyes until he revealed  : “ My mom kept nagging on me because I didn’t pass by her house however it’s so near ..”
I gazed at him with wild-opened eyes asking : “ are you telling me that , the one whom you called last time was your mom …”
-yeah …..
You felt like you backed to life again and without answering him you turned smiling like insane …

You placed yourself in the sleeping bag , Crush also did , and  only a half meter was separating you both …
the glow-lamp  was enlighten the whole place , however you find it so hard to close your eyes and to sleep …
you turned to find Crush was staring at you , but he pretended that he was sleeping … so you smiled for him saying : “ I know that you are awake …”
-yeah , I find it hard to sleep under those lights for real …
I stood up , trying to leave  : “ I’ve warned you , I’m sorry really … I will sleep in the car !! you need to sleep ..”
-Stop there …
-what ??
-come closer …
-Uh ????
-you said you are scared of darkness ? what if you are sleeping in someone’s arms ? you won’t  be afraid …
-STOP …..LIL y …
-I really mean that , I want you between my arms ….

My face totally turned red , I couldn’t find words and I couldn’t express my feels … Crush was waiting for me with opened armes  and I wasn’t encouraged to do that … BUT COME ON , I’M IN LOVE  WITH HIM…

I put my sleeping bag next to him , than I laid back on his right arm , however he crossed his left one on me …
He whispered with a smooth tone : “stop shaking , and don’t be scared ,I will switch off he light , so you only need to close your eyes and to relax ..”

I did what he said , and I could tell that Crush was pressing his arms against my body just to make me feel safier …
I was breathing the same air as his , and I could feel him breathing in and out since his nose was on the top of your head …
I  enjoyed the way he was playing with your hair … which made me moan sweetly …
so I  whispered : “ oppa .. Uhh I like you …”
-oh really ? since when ?
-I don’t know , but I had  much feels for you …
-Me too …
-Really ??????and since when ??
-Since I saw you with the boys in AOMG … I felt like I need someone like you in my life …
-Are you telling me that , you was the mean reason behind my work here …
-Well , yeaaaaaaah hahahahaha
-OMG … and I was wondering why Jay kept  teasing me hihihihi …
-Just be my girlfriend ….
-Oh oppaaa
- I really like you , and I really want to enjoy those bunch of days in the nature with you …, can we ?
-OHHH , I would like too …

we  fell asleep after this very sweet conversation and I can tell you that the upcoming days will be the best for me … 

__________________________________________________________________________


you are wondering why did I mention Crush ... ? 
it's because when you check his teaser oasis 
you will discover that he will film him MV in the same place as Hoody's ... 


keep and eye on Crush ...