Who is Infinite?

All about Infinite

Who is Infinite (인피니트 )?

Well, this is a question asked by those who don't know Infinite. But I am sure all the Inspirts  who are reading this know who are they right?

Okay, back to the question. WHO is Infinite?


Infinite (인피니트) is a seven member South Korean pop boy group under Woollim Entertainment, which is also home to other talents such as Epik High and Nell.

The group consists of 7 members: SungGyu, DongWoo, WooHyun, Hoya, SungYeol, Myungsoo/L, and SungJong.

Infinite held their first debut showcase on the 9th of June 2010, performing their hit debut song, Come Back Again (다시돌아와) along with various songs from their first single, First Invasion. They performed their debut track Come Back Again for the first time on the 10th of June 2010.

Infinite's official fan club name is 'Inspirit'.


Okay, now do you get it?

If yes, this is your prize. A picture of Infinite. This is how they looked like last year.

A picture of them from First Invasion.

Don't they look handsome? Well, here is another photo of them. This is from their first album repackaged,  Paradise.


Infinite released two mini albums, one single album and one album with the repackaged version.

Mini albums

First Invasion

Infinite promoted two songs from this album. Come Back Again and She's Back.

Tracks: Infinity (), Come Back Again (다시 돌아와), She's Back, Wings (날개), Fixed Star (붙박이 별 ))000)) and Entrust (맡겨).

Evolution

Infinite promoted and performed the song Before The Dawn for this album.

Tracks: Evolution (Intro), BTD (Before The Dawn), Can U Smile, Hysterie, Voice of My Heart (마음으로) and  Don't Know" (몰라) .

Single album

Inspirit

Infinite performed Nothing's Over and Can U Smile (Remake version) for this album.

Tracks: Nothing's Over, Shot and Can U Smile (Remake).

Full Length Album 

Over The Top

Infinite's first album. They performed Be Mine for this album. 

Tracks: Over the Top (Intro), Be Mine (내꺼하자), A Third Part (3분의 1) , Tic Toc, Julia, Because (SungGyu Solo), Time 시간아 (WooHyun Solo) , Amazing, Crying (Infinite H feat Baby Soul), Real Story.

Paradise (Over The Top Repackaged)

Infinite's first album repackaged. They performed Paradise for this album.

Tracks: All the tracks in Over The Top with new tracks Paradise (파라다이스), Cover Girl and Be Mine (Remix version) and a hidden track which is only in the album's physical version.


This is all for today~ Sorry to Inspirits if I bored you. The next part is the members profile and I will start posting photos after that :)