oneshot

I'm sorry....I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Little one” Kwon Ji Yong smiled and Lee Seungri’s hair.They were neighbors when they have just born. Ji Yong’s older than Seungri just two years, but he saw Seungri like his little brother, a baby always needs to take care of. Like now, although Ji Yong is seven years old child, he still treats Seungri who is five years old child, like an old man to a new born baby.

“ Don’t my hair !! You’ll make me become short.” Seungri pouted his little lips, only made him look more cuter in Ji Yong’s eyes.

“ Why do you want to be so tall ?” Ji Yong carried the little Panda up and kissed his cheek. This little Panda suddenly had an strange obsession about height,And Ji Yong didn’t understand.

“ I want to be tall so that when I’m grown up enough, right ?” Seungri hugged Ji Yong’s neck tightly and relied his head on Ji Yong’s shoulder.

“ And so ?”

“ So I can marry you !!!”

To those two now, “ marry” is the so strange word. Ji Yong doesn’t understand and so does Seungri.

“ What is the meaning of that word ?” Ji Yong looked confused.

“ I don’t know. But I heard from my mother, if two people marry each other, they’ll be together forever. I want to be with you forever !!! My onther also said, only when I’m grown up, I can marry someone. Ji Yong, I will, certainly, marry you !!”

Seungri smiled his innocent smile. And Ji Yong also smiled. Being together forever ? Sound good !

“ Alright ! Let’s marry each other when we’re grown up !”

“ Promise ?”

“ Yes, It’s our promise.”

------

“ Ji Yong, don’t go !” A ten years old Seungri run after Ji Yong, he was crying nonstop.

“ Go home ! Don’t follow me anymore.” Ji Yong still run fast. He shouted to the crying baby, who was so stubbornly chased after him no matter what.

“ No, if you don’y come back, I’ll go with you !” Seungri felt down again, his legs bled because of that. But he tried to stand up and run to Ji Yong. Ji Yong heard Seungri’s crying and he couldn’t be cold to the little Panda anymore. He turned back and run to Seungri, checked his wounds. Seungri immediately hugged Ji Yong and didn’t let go.

“ Stupid ! Why do you run after me ? Stupid ! I left my house and I won’t come back ! You should go back!”

“ No ! I won’t ! I’ll go anywhere with you, don’t leave me alone!” Seungri cried more and hugged Ji Yong tighter. Ji Yong argued with his mother and his mother chased him away in anger. And Ji Yong felt so embarrassed and he really run away. Seungri saw all and chased after Ji Yong without thinking.

“ Let go of me !”

“ No way.”

“ Go !”

“ No !”

Seungri cried louder and louder. His tears wetted all Ji Yong’s shirt. He grasped Ji Yong’s shirt and shaked his head in disagreement.

Ji Yong had a deep sigh. Seungri’s wound was still bleeding and it needed to heal right away. Ji Yong knelt down and gave his back to Seungri.

“ Climb on my back ! I’ll carry you back home !”

“ You don’t go anymore ?”

“ Come here !”

“ Don’t go anymore ?”

“ Yes !”

Seungri immediately jumped to Ji Yong’s back and hugged Ji Yong tightly.

“ We have a promise, don’t you remember ?” Seungri whispered and Ji Yong finally smiled when he heard that.

“ Together.”

“ Forever.”

“ Wait for me, you have to wait for me !”

“ Yes.”

At the ground, their shadows became one….like they would never be away…

----

“ You decided to go big city to study ?” Seungri quitely sat next to Ji Yong. Today was told to have shooting stars, so they was at the rooftop and waited for it. And maybe that was their final private time together, because Ji Yong’s going to a far place.

“ Yes, my family wants me to go. And it’s really my chance.” Ji Yong Seungri’s hair, that has become his habit from when he was a little. Thinking that he has to leave this little Panda alone, he feels so uneasy.

“ Yes…it’s good to you.” Seungri knew that he relied on Ji Yong so much, but….following Ji Yong became a part of his life, he didn’t ever imagine, he and Ji Yong have to be a part….

“ Don’t be sad, little one. It’s only three years and I’ll come back.”

“ Who knows…” Seungri pouted. He’s always this childish when he’s with Ji Yong. Because he knows that, Ji Yong pampers him so much, too much that Seungri can do anything he wants and Ji Yong just smiles and accepts all of him. Like his thought, Ji Yong laughed and hugged Seungri’s shoulder.

“ We still have that promise, don’t you remember ?”

“ That kind of promise….I…I….so  embarrassed !” Seungri blushed when he heard Ji Yong talked about that promise. “ Marry”, now they all understand what meaning of that word. Seungri hid his face in his palms, oh my God, he used to talk that he’ll definitely marry Kwon Ji Yong !! Ji Yong laughed louder and hugged Seungri tighter.

“ Hahaha, but we can be together forever, little one. One day, when I and you have our own family, we’re going to be the neighbors of each other, your house is next to me, our children will be like us. It’s a wonderful future, right ? Be happy, little one.”

Seungri lifted his eyes to look at the sky, he heard Ji Yong’s words but then….he felt a little empty inside. After all, that promise….right, nonsene promise….two men….

At the skyline, shooting stars began appearing. It was so beautiful, the stars have the meaning of hope.

“ Wish something, little one.”

Seungri turned to Ji Yong’s side and looked at his smile. Wish….

“ Can you…wait for me…till I’m grown up…enough to…to…” Seungri whispered. He whispered so quitely so Ji Yong couldn’t hear what he said. And even Seungri himself, he also couldn’t know, he said what wish….a wish or a secret desire ? Just….

----

The day when Ji Yong graduated from high school. However, he decided to study at University in this big city. And that was his own decision.

“congratulate you !”

“ Thank you, little one. I want to introduce you to a person. Here, this is my girlfriend. And this is my little brother.”

Seungri still smiled but deep inside, something in him was broken.

“ Nice to meet you. Please be nice to my big brother, he’s a little stupid but he’s a super gentleman.”

“ Hey, little one, don’t say bad about me in front of my girlfriend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter