Description of YOU

Our Love Destiny (BTS Jin F.F)

Your name is Park SoJun. You're from a rich family which your dad owns 1 successful main company and 5 branch companies and 4 5 rating starsHOTELSarrow-10x10.png.

You left Korea 5 years ago at the age of 12. You left Korea because your dad's company had a big project which is progressing in California and your dad as a boss, he have to move there to look after the project how it goes so your whole family including you are moving there.

You left your best friend Min Jae alone in Korea without saying goodbye because your family have to move there hurry. You felt sorry for her because she an anti-social girl and you're her one and only best friend she had.

5 years later after your dad's company's project had success, you're back to Korea with your family again. You've enrolled to a new high school which you found out that MinJae is studying in that school too and you want to give her a great surprise.

That's all the description of you being in the story... VOTE them as supporting pls and also ENJOY the story!!

~★~★~Character~★~★~
You as Park SoJun

Park WooJung as your brother (Sorry if there's really this guy)

Kim Seok Jin as Himself

Park Jimin as Himself

Jang MinJae as your best friend (Sorry if this person exist)

Are you ready? Step to the next page then you've reach your destiny :)
CrazyJinshi