at se7en

Meet me at SE7EN [one-shot]

You were next door neighbors, to the hottest guy in school, so you saw each other often, but they never talked. After all, you were a year younger, and not so popular. So why would Choi Dongwook, bother talking to someone he didn't know.

But seeing you was almost unavoidable, you were in his class. So he watched you, and in time he learned something. You were watching him too.

From time to time your eyes would meet and see a blush come across her face, making her abruptly look away. Sometimes you smiled, and despite himself he would smiled or likely smirked back.

Choi sighed, 'Damn…this is boring.' He packed up from bball practice for the day. It wasn't even real practice, just lunch time. No one else was at the courts. 'Maybe Danny wants to play a match.' He shrugged and walked up to his friend's secret eating place [a.k.a the homeroom class]

Expecting to find him there, he was surprised.

"He's eating outside today, *ahem* Dongwook-shi," a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

He turned his head quickly, making him feel almost dizzy, not that he showed it. There she was, seeing her was unavoidable.

"Oh." Dongwook replied dumbly, and wanted to smack himself afterwards.

She bit her lip, and he noticed. Was it just him or did she look a little pink.

"You have a fever or something?" He asked nonchalantly.

"N-no…why would you ask that?"

"You're turning pink."

She turned redder, "Excuse me?"

'Oh. She's blushing…' He wanted to laugh at his stupidity.

"Go on a date with me." It kind of just slipped out. But what can he do? It just sort of slipped, and there isn't anything he can do about it.

"What?!"

"You really didn't hear?"

She gulped, "We just met." She insisted.

'Sure, make this harder than it needs to be.' He sarcastically thought. He sighed, "So?"

For the first time a smirk came to her lips, "Pick me up a seven."

"How are you so sure I know where you live?" He asked, while smirking.

"You watch me."

"Or that I know your name?" He replied slyly.

"Because I know yours," her turn to smirk.

"at Seven?"

"Seven."

"It's a date."

"so it is" she said smiling.

THE END. lol.

=========================

 


     CHECK OUT MY OTHER SE7EN ONE SHOTS!!


-->    SE7EN's Love (oneshot)


-->    When you Fainted in My Arms (oneshot)