Alright

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum kept hugging his dearest hyung .. he couldn’t say a word … he doesn’t how it feels like to be forgotten by the one you love …

He drew imaginary circles in Hae’s back trying to calm him down …

 

In the living room HyukJae was leaning in the couch next to Kyuhyun who didn’t stop playing with his video game … in the other corner of the room set HeeChul, Yesung and KangIn busy talking in some topic .. seems funny since kangIn couldn’t stop laughing, he smiled at the sight …

 

“oh! Kibummie~! Where is DongHae~ah??!!” Yesung’s sudden question snapped HyukJae back to reality

 

He turned around where he saw KiBum coming down the stairs with Henry ..

 

“ that fish wanted to sleep he said he was tired so I left him in his room ..” answered Kibum ..

 

His voice wasn’t as cheerful as always thought HyukJae ..

 

“Maybe if Ryeowook hyung prepared him some seafood he’ll be better !!” continued Henry

 

LeeTeuk clanged his fists and looked down ... Siwon noticed the weird behavior of the leader, he leaned closer and whispered “hyung?! What’s wrong?!”

 

“I’m sorry ..” answered LeeTeuk with a low voice .. almost inaudible …

 

Siwon raised an eyebrow in confusion “ for what ?! “ he asked ..

 

LeeTeuk raised his head and looked at Siwon drawing a weak smile in his face “ nothing! I just felt like saying it ..”

 

Though he didn’t understand what the leader meant, Siwon decided to drop the matter …

 

 

 

Ryeowook decided to do what Henry suggested .. He was cooking in the kitchen when HyukJae joined him ..

He placed himself in the chair, putted his elbows on the table and rested his head on the palms of his hands …

 

“ what is it hyung?” asked Ryeowook as he glanced at the new coming over his shoulder ..

 

“I don’t know wookie~ .. I’m feeling uncomfortable!” sighed hyukJae

 

Ryeowook placed the spoon in the sink, dried his hand and finally rested himself in the chair opposite his hyung  “ Well … I don’t know what it feels like to lose your memory … but I’ll be g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter