Opening/ how can I go on without her

Taken

 


The car screamed to a halt, four men wearing masks jumped out and ran towards me. I looked around. The street was deserted except for me before I could scream for help I felt a wet cloth press against my mouth. Everything started to go blank and everything turned pitch black. Is this the end? 

1 year later.... 

"Sungjoo it's been two months, you can't be like this anymore So Young wouldn't want you to be in house all the time and skip meals...me and all the guys are worried about you...at least say something to us"  Sungjoo sat there quietly he clenched the ends of his shirt and tears started to fall down.  Yixuan put his hand on his shoulder and lifted his head to try and keep tears from running down, seeing his friend so depressed and distraught made him so angry and uncomfortable. "Yixuan" his eyes turned toward sungjoo "the night she went missing we were supposed to go out together and I was....I was going to propose to her... Now that she's gone I don't know what to do...I feel like...like I can't breathe...my heart..it hurts so much..I feel like....I'm dying"  there conversation was interrupted by 3 boys walking into the room. "Okay it's time for you to get out of this house" one of the boys threw an outfit at sungjoo. "Seungyoun this isn't the time for that" Yixuan said grabbing the clothes that were thrown At sungjoo. "Why are you babying him... We all know that if So Young were here to see this she would be disappointed" Yixuan made a fist "dammit Seungyoun if I say it's not the time then it's-" he was cut off by Sungjoo "it's fine" he stood up and grab the clothes from Yixuan "I'll go".

Sorry this is short it's just supposed to be an introduction the next chapter will be longer