Final

Love Fights
She throws her phone aside in frustration, knowing that the bulky case will protect it from any injuries. Yes, she considers them injuries, and not simply damages, because her phone is more than just an object to her. Like almost any other teenage girl in her generation, her phone is practically her whole life.
 
An almost inhuman sound escapes her lips, a mixture of groaning, growling, yelling, and even crying. Her hands are in her hair, practically ready to yank every single strand out from anger. She knows she's overreacting, but it's the only thing that feels satisfying to her. Her phone keeps buzzing and she sighs loudly, picking it up somewhat aggressively. Her friends are spamming her with texts. All about him. 
 
They don't know that she and Mark had fought earlier that day. Well, more of her screaming and venting every single frustration  she had while he listened with a panicked expression, begging her not to break up with him and telling her how much he loved her. That's how their "fights" usually go; Mark doesn't have a single bit of anger and resentment inside of him. He had always been the calm one, the patient one, the one who didn't get dragged down so easily. 
 
She isn't normally this angry, upset, or miserable. She doesn't normally make beastly noises or throw electronics around. She doesn't have anger issues, and she isn't a barbarian. It was just another bad day, like most of the days had been for her as of late. 
 
She hears a soft whine, and she looks over to see Cali, the tiny, brown teddy bear puppy she and Mark had adopted last year. She gets up and scoops the puppy up in her arms, kissing her furry head. She knows very well that Cali misses her daddy, but she also knows that he'll be back soon. The live filming for After School Club had finished just half an hour earlier, and Mark would be home any second.
 
"Soon, baby. Soon." She kisses the dog's nose and brings her to the bed with her, sighing for the millionth time that night. She has no idea what she's going to say to Mark. She doesn't even know what her own feelings are at the moment. She still feels sad, she still feels a little irritated, and she still feels hurt, but she still wants her loving boyfriend's arms around her and holding her close to his lightly toned body in bed. 
 
She sees another text and picks up her phone already getting annoyed all over again.
 
Mark looked so cute!!! Did you pick that outfit for him?? ;) 
 
She knows that her friend means no harm, but she can't help but get a little sassy. She gets a little y when she's in a bad mood, although she tries to make it as low key as possible. 
 
I don't pick his outfits for him, his stylists do. 
 
The phone buzzes again within a few seconds, and she looks down at the screen. But another text comes in, and another one, and they're all about the show. She types back a blunt response.
 
I didn't watch it. 
 
She immediately feels like a horrible girlfriend for actually admitting it in words. She wanted to watch it, she really did. But she knew seeing Mark's puppy dog face and fluffy, Labrador Retriever blonde hair would make her break down. She loves him more than anything, but sometimes it could be hard having a relationship with an idol. 
 
The front door of their apartment opens, and she hears the hesitant voice that is normally used after they fight.
 
"Baby? Are you here?"
 
She debates on whether or not to simply stay silent, then finally calls out, "I'm in the bedroom." 
 
He walks in, and she already feels her heart beating faster. How is it that every time she sees him, it always feels like the first? Even when she's mad at him, her heart knows how much she truly loves him.
 
He bites on his lip, a habit he's had ever since he was a child. She remembers how his father told her stories about how he would even make his lips bleed from biting on them too hard. He practically has fangs for teeth, anyways. 
 
"Did you watch it?" he asks almost timidly, but she wants to cry just seeing the hopeful expression in his eyes. 
 
"No," she replies nonetheless, looking at her phone. "I couldn't." He's used to her bluntness, and he knows not to get hurt or offended too easily. Of course, he feels a little sad, but he doesn't blame her. He ed up, big time. 
 
"Do you still love me, Mark?" she asks suddenly, looking up at him, and his heart nearly breaks in half not only at the question, but when he sees tears b her eyes.
 
"What? Of course I do... I love you so much, baby girl, why would you ask that??"
 
She sniffs and looks down. She's always had an issue with people seeing her cry, even her own parents. She and Mark are extremely close and always have been, but even he can't see her cry as long as she can help it. 
 
"I feel so distant from you lately. You don't talk to me like you used to. It's all generic these days. We don't stay up until three in the morning talking about the most random things anymore... you just ask me about my day and that's it." She feels more tears coming on, but she tries to talk as smoothly as possible not wanting her voice to shake. "When was the last time you kissed me first? Or told me that you loved me first? Even when we're with our friends, they talk to me more than you do..."
 
Her voice barely falters at the end and she sniffs again, wishing desperately that she could control her tears. She hates looking weak. 
 
"Baby... p-please..." Mark's nearly in tears now, too. She had soon come to realize that she was the only person who could impact Mark so much, except for his family. Mark doesn't cry very often. He doesn't really show much negativity at all in general. He may be tired sometimes, and he may push himself a little too hard, but Mark knows how to stay motivated and positive. He very rarely breaks down, but when it comes to her, he can't help himself. She's his everything. 
 
"I.. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was doing all of that," he looks at her completely ashamed and miserable, even though she's not looking at him. "I've just had a lot on my mind lately, and I didn't realize I was basically taking it out on you... Please, you know this, I love you so much. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. You mean so much to me, I've never been this crazy about anyone before..." 
 
"What's been on your mind?" she asks through her tears, standing up and rubbing at her face. "Why don't you talk to me about it?"
 
He immediately comes closer and gently wipes her tears away with his thumbs, although his own eyes are threatening to spill tears as well. He grabs her hands and holds them tight, looking down at her still looking extremely guilty.
 
"I.. I've just been going through a slump. I miss my family a lot, and I feel like I've been lacking when it comes to GOT7... I just have all this negativity in my mind right now, and I didn't want you to be worrying about me. I know I can tell you anything and I should have said something... but I was completely oblivious to the fact that my negativity was affecting you... and I should have realized that..." 
 
She sniffs again and at this point they're just sniffling, red-eyed messes, holding each other's hands keeping as close as possible. 
 
"Mark, you.. you need to tell me these things. Of course I'll worry, b-but I want to help you." 
 
"I know. I know that, baby. And you do help me. Just by being with me. And talking to me, and laughing at my stupid jokes, and making my favorite foods for me, and kissing me, and sending me cute pictures while I'm at work of you and Cali, and-"
 
"Mark," she cracks a smile, a little chuckle coming out while her cheeks are still stained with tears. "You need to stop for air."
 
He slowly smiles, his teeth finding his lower lip once again. She smiles a little wider, pulling a hand back to wipe at her face again and takes a deep breath before mumbling playfully.
 
"Well? You got your air, you can continue now."
 
He blinks and immediately grins, walking her to the bed and sits down with her still holding her hands. "And by cuddling me, being half on top of me by morning because you like cuddling so much, making sure I have enough of the blanket even when you're half asleep and can barely produce coherent sentences, texting me throughout the day just to tell me that you love me, making sure we take pictures on every single date so that we can look back on them together, helping me when I have bad hair days, picking my nose for me-"
 
"Mark!!!" she giggles, shoving his chest lightly. "That was one time! And it was a dare."
 
"Well, I would do the same for you if you needed me to," he answers defensively, but still smiling widely. 
 
She smiles, not at his oh-so-considerate offer but just from looking at his face. She crawls over to her side of the bed, getting under the blankets and lifting them up for him as well. He immediately scrambles underneath as if his life depends on it, scooping up Cali on his way and snuggling her between their chests allowing the excited puppy to shower his face with tiny kisses. He kisses her back before looking at you, slowly leaning in and presses his lips against yours in a sweet and gentle kiss. 
 
"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." He kisses her all over her face just as Cali did to him, and she giggles as her face scrunches up instinctively. 
 
"I love you," she whispers when Mark's lips are finally done with their work, a smile still on her face as she looks up into Mark's brown eyes. 
 
"What, I only get one?" he teases, but sticks his lower lip out in his signature puppy dog pout. Even Cali could never beat that. 
 
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I looooooove you," she draws out, and kisses his soft, perfect lips again. 
 
"Mm, thats better," he replies softly with a smile after kissing her back, leaning over to turn off the lamp at the nightstand. Cali finds a comfortable spot between their legs and promptly curls up into a fluffy ball, already dozing off. Mark chuckles softly feeling the dog's movements and wraps his arms around his girlfriend, giving the top of her head a light kiss. 
 
"So, you really wouldn't ever pick my nose again? Even if my hands were chopped off, and there was a massive boog-"
 
"GOODNIGHT, MARK," she cuts him off loudly, laughing and turning around so he's spooning her instead. 
 
He laughs too and holds her close, resting his head on top of hers comfortably and closing his eyes, a smile on his face as he finally falls asleep.