I'll Tweet My Love for You (Donghae Bias)

My SuJu Dreams - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Suju Dreams (Donghae Bias)

 

Happy Birthday jaNINA!~ This for you!!!

 

 

 

“Si Donghae nag-tweet.” Nina was in mid-spazz when Jans, her co-worker made a face at her and tweeted something to break her timeline. “Ya! Why you do that!” that tweet ruined her screencap for Donghae's tweet.

 

Jans laughed and just let her snarl as the former flooded her with endless tweets about random things. She was able to grab Jan's Samsung Mini but the girl got away. Darn that half-ninja musician.

 

She looked at the private message that she saw in her account and her eyes were as big as saucers when she read the message. “생일 축하해요, 친구!” she couldn't believe it, someone from her long list of celebrity tweet friends greeted her. When she saw that it was from Donghae she wanted to shriek but she was in the company pantry and didn't want to lose her job. It was the fundraising project that funds her kpop obsession. And she can't buy merchandise without a day job. Her parents have decided to ask her to get a job when her love for kpop maxed out her dad's extension card because of all the online shopping that she did for fashionable clothes and all things SuJu. She's been an ELF for six years now and she didn't want to stop anytime soon.

 

That was how this started:

 

“It's mah birthday 2mrw! Can someone pls wrap up Donghae and express him 2 d PH?” it was just a tweet where she hastagged her favorite SuJu.

 

Donghae was in her timeline but she didn't expect to get “생일 축하해요, 친구!” as a private message.

 

This is it, if you don't mess it up, you are in private message-like relations with the hottest SuJu in your eyes. What do I do? Eotteoke?!

 

Should she be cool and say “Thanks Donghae. Keep making great music!”

 

Or should she represent her country well. “Salamat! Thanks for the greeting! Your PH fans and I love you!”

 

Or maybe spazzing out was okay. “ZOMG! Kamsamnidaaaaaaaaa! Kyah!~ Best Bday greeting evah!”

 

She decided to be cooler. “Thanks! Arigato! Kamsamnida! Keep the music alive!~”

 

She didn't expect him to answer anymore after that. But it seems like a slow day because her message tone made her jump and tap on the icon again.

 

“Will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter