First Meeting, First Moment

Endless Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the first chapter, please forgive me if there are many mistakes on grammar ;;~~;; 

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

"Mommy look! We have a new neighbour!" little Jaehwan shouted when he saw a truck arrived in front of his neighbour's house.

"Really baby?" Jaehwan nodded his head and pointed his fingers toward his neighbour's house, "We must say hello to them. Lets go, Hwannie." Mrs. Lee hold Jaehwan hands and they walked out to their new neighbour.

"Taekwoon, what are you doing? Help me to bring the cartons, dear," little Taekwoon nodded, "Mom, you know who are they?" asked Taekwoon slowly.

His mother looked at Taekwoon, "You mean they are?" Taekwoon's mother looked at Jaehwan and Mrs. Lee and Taekwoon just nodded, "Maybe, our neighbour Taekwoon," she smiled warmly when Jaehwan standing in front of them.  Taekwoon looked into Jaehwan, from head to toe.

"Hello! Im Jaehwan, you can call me Jaehwan or Hwannie! Who are you?" Jaehwan extended his hand and don't forget his wide smile.

"You are so cute, son," Taekwoon's mother pat Jaehwan's headsaànd smiles warmly, "Im Mrs. Jung, your new neighbour and this is my son, Taekwoon," Mrs. Jung shook Jaehwan's hand, "Introduce yourself, Taekwoon."

"Taekwoon," Jaehwan blinked his eyes innocently heard what Taekwoon said.

"Woah, your voice is so beautiful! You must be a singer!" Taekwoon glared to Jaehwan.

"Hwannie, you have a new friend," said Mrs. Lee, "How old are you, Taekwoon?"

"Eight,"

"Hyung, why do you always answer a question briefly?"

"How old are you?"

"Me? Six! So I must call you hyung!"

"Can you speak more slowly? You are so annoying."  

"W-what?" Jaehwan stared Taekwoon with his big-doe eyes almost in tears, "Mom-mommy..."

"Taekwoon, don't do that again. He is your new friend. Go ask apologize to Jaehwan," Taekwoon hold Jaehwan hand and wiped Jaehwan's tears, "Don't cry. Forgive me," Jaehwan stop crying suddenly and started to smile again.

"So we are friends hyung?" Taekwoon nodded his head.

"Mommy, you hear that? I get a new friend and hyung!" Jaehwan jumped happily and his mom just smiled "So... I will call you Leo hyung!"

"Why Leo, Jaehwan?" Ask his mom.

"Cause, Taekwoon hyung looked like Lion, he's so quiet so I called him, Leo!" Taekwoon shrugged his shoulder listened what Jaehwan said.

"And you Ken," Taekwoon murmured.

"What hyung?" Fortunately Jaehwan could hear what Taekwoon said.

"I said I'll call you Ken,"

"Why?" Taekwoon touched Jaehwan's nose as the answer.

"My nose?" Taekwoon nodded "But, why?"

"Big nose," Jaehwan blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter