Empty Room

WHITE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark alley before her was endless. There is no walls and nothing to grab. It felt likes she had lost all of her senses. The only thing she can hear is the echoed of her footsteps.  She fumbled her way to find the right directions. Darkness, how she is earned for a light. It was very tired to walk in this situation.

BUKK!!

Ouch! She held her forehead with both hands. It's hurt like hell! 

It felt likes she had hit something very hard in front of her. While her left hand is still rubbing her throbbing forehead, she extended her right hand, trying to figure out, and feel something...walls? But she can feel the upward and the side.

She move her hand lower and touch something round. Knob? Door! Yes, this is a door. A piece of door because she can touch the back. The door stood solely on the ground. She twisted the knob, and its creaking noise bringing a chill to her spine.

"Argh!"

A bright light painfully struck her eyes. She gave a little scream and shut her burning eyes. After a while, she opened her eyes and eyes blinking rapidly, trying to adjust the light. When she looked around, contrary to darkness moment ago, the world is luminous white, empty, no walls and no boundaries.

'Where am I?' She asks herself, taking a step forward.

Thump!!

Startled with the loud thud, she immediately turns to her back. A boy falls from nowhere. Behind him, the door is slowly closed back. The boy quickly stand up with panic. When their eyes meet each other, they were stunned. Both of them were dumbfounded.

"Who are you?" They asked in unison.

“…………”

"Where is this place?" Ehhh...together again. Both of them a breath and calm down.

"You talk first." Opss...Once again! They laughed spontaneously. The boy put a finger to his lips, motioning to the girl in front of him, indicates that he gave space to the girl talk first. Ladies first, I could see the gentle right?

The girl giggled but immediately closed , earning a smile from the boy. She calms down and started to talk. “I've just got here. Emm...I do not remember anything. I can’t even remember how I can be here. " She shrugged.

"Same with me," The boy also agreed. They were silent for a moment, lost in thought. Try to remember what happened. What brought them there? What is it?

"What should I call you? My name is...err...Why I can’t remember..." The boy holding his head. Trying to squeeze his memories out. It so frustrated! 

“My head is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter