Just thoughts and feelings fin.

Just thoughts and feelings.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How did you know?” He asked slowly, as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. He brought his hand down slowly to grab onto mine and the warmth radiating spread throughout my body and made me bubbly inside.

“I know you Yongguk. Even if it seems like I never pay that much attention, I try to.” I smiled back and we stood there, staring at each other for a while.

“That song… I don’t know. I hoped you wouldn’t realise, but I wanted to express my feelings and a part of me wanted you to know as well. Now that you do know, I don’t know what to think, or feel…” He trailed, smiling down at the ground a little sheepishly.

“Well, now that I do know, you can’t do anything about it mister. Don’t worry, you know I feel exactly the same way about you, no need to be shy,” I let out a giggle and he also let out a small laugh in response. “But seriously, why didn’t you want me to know then?”

“I… I felt...” He couldn’t possibly draw out the words he wanted to say, and I knew it. I was just teasing him, since I wanted him to admit he was embarrassed to admit his feelings for our relationship. Yongguk was never good with words, well, he was when he wrote them down on paper and then recorded them in a studio, but I knew that he thought about things. A lot. It wasn’t that he was bad, he was a thinker. And thinkers always took their time and chose their words carefully. That’s why I knew.

“Hey, I’m just messing with you oppa,” grinning, I shook my head slightly and flicked his forehead. Smiling back, he held my hands tighter and seemed to be thinking of something to say because, as usual, his brows were furrowed and his lips turned slightly downwards. Finally, he turned to me again and started.

“No, I… I want to say it. I want to say it to you right now.”

I said nothing, only waited for him to continue.

“Those lyrics- I don’t know if you remember them- I really meant it. About the times you stuck by me through the tough and everything. About when I failed to do what I should’ve and when that h

Please log in to read the full chapter