Chapter 2

The Secret Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why are you guys here?" Jieun asked, shocked.

" Jieun-ah, it's a long story..." Hani said as the 3 of them stepped forward.

" Just ing explain all these s to me now!" Jieun shouted furiously.

Everyone froze because they're scared if Jieun's power suddenly gonna shot someone to death.

" Hyung, go calm her down." Ken whispered to Leo.

" Why me?" Leo asked with a monotone voice.

Silent slowly crept in after Leo asked. He was looking at her blankly. Jieun realized that Leo was staring at her. Suddenly, Leo stepped forward and give her a quick hug.

" Calm down, we're surely gonna explain it to you later." Leo said as he ruffled Jieun's hair.

Jieun just kept her head low and slowly nodded. He then stepped back with an unreadable face as everyone looked at him. Jin walked up to her and pulled her hand,

" Let's go, I'll bring you to your room." He said and gave her a big smile.

" Arasseo." Jieun replied shortly.

Jin and Jieun headed to a room as the rest of them parted to their own ways. They walked through a hallway and entered a room. There's something written on the door.

TSK: Newbies

" This is your room, your bed, your wardrobe and your bathroom." Jin stated in one breath and smiled brightly.

" Er, am I sharing this room with anyone?" Jieun asked as her eyes' wandering around the room and landed on the 4 beds.

" You're sharing this room with us." The 3 girls appeared behind Jin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter