The creepy ahjussi is my bodyguard!?

I'm in love with my bodyguard, L.Joe.

“C’mon nerd! Let me see them!” The queenka Hyuna threatened,

“No! I worked really hard with this assignment, you should’ve done your homework instead of being lazy about it! No way I’ll let you copy mine!” Sarah bravely said and guarded her notebook.

“Yah! I need to pass the class this quarter! If I don’t do this assignment , my grade will go down to a D!”

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have procrastinated!” Sarah lectured,

Sarah walked away until Hyuna grabbed Sarah by the hair and tried to snatch her notebook,

“YAH! Stop it Hyuna!” Sarah yelled,

“You stupid nerd! Give me your homework!” Hyuna screamed.

Hyuna suddenly lost strength and let go and it slipped the fingers off of Sarah, The notebook flew out of the opened window and landed on the large tree,

“OMO! My homework! Aishhh!!!!” Sarah complained and ruffled her hair,

She turned to glare at Hyuna and Hyuna rolled her eyes and walked off,
“TCH, forget it, I’ll copy off of some other nerd….”

Sarah bit her lip and looked at her watch,
“I still have time to get it, class doesn’t start in five minutes!” She said to herself and ran outside.

---------------------------------------

 

“Sarah! Come down! You can’t get it!” Sarah’s friend, Lyla yelled.

“I almost got it with the palm of my hands!” Sarah cheered and reached for her notebook, dangling from a branch. Sarah was hanging onto a large branch, holding onto it like a cat, trying to fight to get her homework.

“C’mon Sarah, the late bell already rung! Get down from there!”

“I almost have it!”

She finally touched the notebook, but at the same time, she felt the branch crack.
Lyla’s eyes widened, sooner or later, the entire branch that Sarah held onto, broke off.

“SARAH!” Lyla screamed,

Sarah fell off the large tall tree and closed her eyes shut, was she gonna die? She asked herself and wait till she landed on the ground,

But she felt something, she wasn’t hurt, but saved?

Sarah opened one eye and slowly looked up,  a boy, saved her, she couldn’t really see his face though, he wore a scarf that covered half his face, a black beanie, and dark shades. It was none other than the creepy janitor in school.

“Ah-Ahjussi!” She smiled,

The janitor just dropped her straight down and she landed on her ,

“Ow!” She groaned in pain.

Sarah mad dogged at the Janitor and he just stretched,
“What a pain…. Stupid girl, next time lose weight and then you can climb a tree so you won’t break it.”

“BWOH!?” She yelled,

“Ugh…. I think I popped a shoulder from carrying your large weight. You Fat ugly pig.”

Sarah’s jaw dropped and the arrogant janitor grabbed his rake from the ground and walked away,

“Sarah! Are you okay!?” Lyla asked and hugged her friend,

“Neh…. I’m fine.”

“That Ahjussi  janitor saved your life though! How lucky, you could’ve been hurt.”

“Hmph, he was rude….” She mumbled and snatched her notebook from the ground,
“Let’s get to class, I have to turn my assignment in!”

 

---------------------------------------

Durring class, the teacher was calling each student one by one to see their grade, Sarah was waiting so long for her turn, she kept praying and crossing her fingers for the A she deserved. She studied the most in this class. All the months working hard to get an A, she prayed so long to pass this one class.

“ Sarah Tu!” The teacher announced,

Sarah’s heart jumped and she nervously got up and walked up to the teacher’s desk.
Even though the queenkas glared at her, Sarah could only focus on the A she deserved.

Sarah approached in front of the teacher and closed her eyes and grasped onto her hands.
“Sarah…. You’re probably the most hardworking girl in this class, after months of seeing you studying in the library, you managed to get your grade by a hair.”

She handed her the progress report,
“A-“

Sarah jumped for joy and her heart leaped,

“Thank you so much teacher!!!”

------------------------------------------

 

It was finally the end of day of school, Sarah and her best friend Lyla were at their lockers, finally tossing all their books into their locker,

“Congrats on the A! You totally deserved it!”

“Thanks! I can finally take a break for the rest of the weekend now!”
Sarah sighed in relief and slammed her locker.

“Hey, let’s go celebrate! How about some Korean barbeque and some karaoke!?”

“Wah!  That sounds so much fun! But….. I have work today.”

“Come on! Call in sick! You always work! Let’s have some fun today! You, me, and my sisters! It’ll be a fun girl’s night out!”

Sarah was paranoid about it, but she barely had any fun these past five months of work and studying.

“I guess…. I could, just for this day—“

“Yay!!!! C’mon! Let’s go have some fun!”

“Ne-Neh…..” Sarah smiled,

--------------------------------------------

The whole night, Sarah went and had a crazy girl’s night out. They sung all day of Super Junior, SHINee, and Ukiss, all Kpop all day; it was the first Sarah tried soju too. But she thinks she drank a little too much. She never thought she was a heavy drinker, until she already had half of her second bottle.

 

Sarah emerged out of the bus, having an awesome night and waved Lyla bye that was on her way home.
She saw the bus leave, and Sarah was on her way home, still half drunk and half asleep.

“Aish…. Why did I drink so much….” Sarah mumbled and felt her headache worsen,

Sarah was two blocks away from her apartment; it was cold and dark night. She kind of spooked out, so she decided to walk even faster. As she walked, she noticed something felt different, she had the sense or the aura, and someone was following her. But every time she looked or turned around, no one was there. Even more cautious, she even started running, she began to hear a can rattle, a trash lid fell, and footsteps rose upon her.

Sarah finally made it to her apartment and ran upstairs, she made it to her front of her apartment door and dug through her purse for her house keys, “C’mon where are they!?” She whispered to herself,

She heard footstep coming up to her floor, Sarah finally grabbed her house keys  and unlocked her doo quickly, opening and running inside, she slammed her apartment door and closed all her curtains.

 

“Come on Sarah, keep yourself together….. It was nothing….”

*BOOM!* “Augh!”
Sarah heard a groan and bang from her bedroom,

Sarah’s eyes widened and her jaw was left hanging, She snatched her large vase and quietly walked up to her bedroom door, Sarah placed her ear onto her door and heard a footstep, also approaching  the other side of her door.

Sarah immediately opened the door and charged in, she ended up tripping over herself and fell down, but landing on something soft.

“Ouch….” She groaned in pain.

Sarah opened one eye and found herself on someone, her heart stopped,
“OMG! A KILLER!” She screamed and kicked,

“OUCH! ! Calm your !” A boy’s voice yelled, still not seeing his face.

“AUGH! OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP ME! PEDO! KILLER! !” Sarah her light and was about to smash the vase onto the boy, until she saw the boy’s face.

“OMO!” She blurted and saw the good looking boy.

The boy had a dark brown hair color, his eyes were dark crystal brown, but in the light, it gave a pretty redish brown, his jaw line was perfectly aligned, and his porcelain, pail, white face. To her, it was like a god.

 

The boy then took the chance and grabbed the vase from her.
“You could’ve killed me with this!”

“Was…. It you who followed me?”

“Followed you? I was waiting for you to come home---“

All of a sudden, the sound of a window crashed coming from the living room. The stranger pushed Sarah down for her safety, “Shut up and don’t make a sound!” He whispered,

“N-Neh…” She trusted the boy and stayed silent in her room.

The boy, then quietly crept through the living room as Sarah peeped through the door to see what happened.

“What happened…” She whispered. Sarah saw a brick thrown from the window and her window was crashed, shatters of glass was everywhere.

“Hmmm…. Seems the person is gone.” The boy looked around and walked outside.
“Damnit…. Got away….”

Sarah came out of her bedroom and whispered.

“Excuse me…..”

The boy looked at Sarah, “Neh?”

“Um….. Not to be rude….. But who are you and what are you doing in my house?”

The boy stared at her with a blank expression as first, but his face slowly grew into a smirk, “Ah! You don’t know do you?”

“Know what?” She questioned.

The boy grabbed the brick from the ground and looked outside, avoiding the question.

“Excuse me but please answer me!”

The brown haired boy walked up to her and grinned. He trapped her on the wall, with two arms trapping her, she was surrounded. The boy leaned in and whispered,

“I’m your school janitor and your…..” He leaned even closer, looking like he was going to kiss her. She wanted push him off, but she was hypnotized by his eyes.

'Sarah! He's your school janitor! He's probably super old! OH~ BUT HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING! LIKE A KPOP STAR!' She thought to herself.

“B-O-D-Y-G-U-A-R-D” the stranger whispered to her ear.

Her eyes widened and she managed to snap out of her trance, realizing what he said
“B-Bodyguard!?”

 

-------------------

YAY!
FIRST UPDATE! :D
I know it was lame....
But it'll get better!

look forward to the next update!