1/1

untitled

      Tonight, Big Bang is going to release their new songs for this month for D series. Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung now get ready for Big Bang Countdown Live. Yes, only four of them because Seunghyun have drama shooting at Japan. 

       A few minutes left before they start, they all excited but then their realize that their leader have a gloomy face. And they know the reason. The reason is because the older hyung is not with them this time, he at japan shooting his new film. 

 flashback, a few day before big bang countdown..

             Jiyong sat edge of bed, as watching his boyfriend pack his luggage for tomorrow. Jiyong just watch and heavy sigh escaped from his mouth. As his heard jiyong sigh, seunghyun stop and looked at jiyong.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?", Seunghyun ask. "Hmm, nothing hyung". But Seunghyun doesn't seems satisfied with the answer. He go sat next to Jiyong and hug him. Jiyong wrapped his hand around Seunghyun. 

"If there's nothing wrong, then why my baby look sad,hmm? Come on, tell me". Seunghyun ask once again. "Nothing,hyung", as his hug Seunghyun tightly. "Jiyong." Seunghyun called. " I'm sad that you not going be with us this time and I'm gonna miss you." Jiyong feel like want to cried. "Aaww, baby you know that I just go for a few days then we going to meet again during the tour". "B..but hyunnie...can you not going? I don't want you go". "Baby, you know that I can't do that. The schedule. Come, let's go sleep". 

Jiyong pouted get more deeper.  The other three just watch sadly at sight of their leader. "I just cannot stand see Jiyong-hyung sad like this." Said Daesung. "Yeah" Taeyang and Seungri said. 

During the broadcast, the TOP doll that the staff give to them make Jiyong miss his hyunnie more but when seungri said that they are going call TOP , Jiyong face light up.  But only if the search reach 1k. A minutes have past, and Jiyong just can't stand anymore, he just want to call Seunghyun now but the maknae keep babbling and the search still not reach 1k. Finally, he had enough! Jiyong said the search won't reach the target, so that they should just call Seunghyun while glaring at maknae thru his sunglasses. Seungri can feel his hyung glare at him. " okey, now we will try to call TOP hyung".Taeyang and Daesung trying so hard to not laugh. "Aish, I wonder if TOP hyung is going to answer the call", said Jiyong. You better answer it, if not you're dead meat, Choi Seunghyun!

As the staff pass the phone back to jiyong, "hello.." Jiyong feel so happy. The members talk for awhile but mostly Jiyong talk to their older hyung and laugh on want ever Seunghyun say. The other three just let it pass. Anything for his favourite hyung, anything for his best friend, and anything for his favourite couple as long as the leader happy. After that, we can see happy and hyper Jiyong again until the end of broadcast.

 

 

 


 

Hahaha, I'm Soo embarrassed >_< so, this my first and the last..I have feeling that it's kind boring and even I not very satisfied with it..Thank you *bow* 

P's: sorry for grammatical mistake and spelling errors