one piece of train, below the night sky

La campanella

The thing i misunderstood has increased, filling to the brims. But i did not know anything about you. I was living at the train that goes under the sleeping night, as slient as grave. Drenching everything with black water, we smiled a smile that meant nothing together. Would it be alright to you if i trusted in lies, as if that was the commonplace?

I lived the days, hoping that everything was a dream, and prayed a prater of happiness while breaking every kinds of happiness that existed in this world. Yes, finally, we have made a great mistake, while being a monster that does not know how to love, but wishing to be loved by others.

I looked up to the red suns and skies, enjoying this world with no spring nor autumn. I have finally murdered others, holding yellow stones in my hand. I wonder, we, symbolazing the justice, are we turely symbolazing the peace?

I dreamed a daydream-like piece of a dream in this dark world. Of course, those dream will be never fulfilled. But let us walk to the front, facing the new world. However, we still stay in the train, for the night.

(We , who lied that the world will spin upside-down stood at the world's end, as if that was commonplace. Now clap your hands and hold on to the pistols, filled with black bullets.)