Valentines Day

I don't believe there is a love for me

Finally, three days after Jonghyun and Key made up, it was finally Valentines Day. Key woke up extra early. He desperately wanted to know who had been giving him the mysterious chocolate gifts. Also, it was Valentines Day and the sooner he got to school, the sooner he could see Jonghyun, right? And so, with that thought in mind, he walked to school with a bright spring in his step, and an very un-diva like smile on his face. Seriously, it was really goofy and so wide that Key's cheeks were hurting. But everytime he tried to tone it down, he would think of Jonghyun and it would go up again. 

 


 

When he got to school, he could see all the girls squealing in excitement. Well, those who got gifts anyway. The girls who didn't, were either waiting or sulking. It's still pretty early after all, and that is exactly what Key was aiming for. But, he failed. Attached to his locker, was a simple white card which simply read, Kibum.

Key grabbed it, turned it over and read the simple message imprinted on the card. 

Follow the treats.

What the hell? Is this some kind of joke? Is this person expecting chocolates to pop out of nowhere and lead him to this mysterious person? Gah~

He opened his locker, and found a chocolate rose. There was another card, it read, 'Go to class.'

Key huffed, but made his way to his classroom nevertheless. But there was no-one there. And so, he walked over to his desk and put his head down and napped for a few minutes. Then, he heard some footsteps coming closer. They stopped beside him.

"Omo, he's sleeping? I guess I'll just talk to him later..." Jonghyun said quietly to himself.

Key just lay there, but he was about to get up when he heard, "Omo, what's this? a chocolate froggy? Mm... Yummy... Oh wait, it's stuck to a card... Adressed to Kibum..."

Key jumped up. "JJONG GIVE THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW."

Jonghyun jumped up in fright. "Key! You're awake? You bad person, making me lonely..."

"HYUNG!"

"And you didn't even say hi to Taemin either... Or Minho... Maybe I should just call them 2min..."

"OH MY BB CREAM JJONG JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN CARD!"

Jonghyun looked shocked. "Okay, okay calm down Key~" He handed him the card. "Doesn't even respect his elders. Tch~ Young ones these days." He shook his head.

The tree.

Key scratched his head. The tree? What tree? 

Jonghyun was still looking at him strangely. Key looked at him. "What hyung?"

"What's on that card? Why does it have chocolate on it? Wh-"

Key just shoved the card at him. "I'm going out hyung, I'll be back in time for homeroom!"

 

 

 

After about half an hour of fruitless searching, he made his way back to the classroom. He had run into the 2min couple several times, and visited about 80% of the trees in the school and he was just about ready to give up.

The classroom was crowded. The squealing was immense as a billboard filled with confession letters was placed at the front of the room. Key just pushed through the crowd until he found himself at his desk, occupied by a happy Jonghyun. Key was about to say something before Mr Park walked in and all the students made their way to their desks and sat down. Mr Park began roll call but the students were being too rowdy so it took a while. All the way through Jonghyun would wink at him and make his heart melt into a puddle of liquid heart in Key's stomach. And then class started.

 

 

 

At lunch, Key excused himself from a sad puppy looking Jonghyun. Key had to do it quickly, because he had quickly learned that Jonghyun's puppy eyes were no joke, and they would lure anybody in. Key checked out the rest of the trees. Nothing there. Nothing at all. And to make it worse, there were couples, left, right, centre, on top of Key, who he promptly shoved off and he stalked off to the cafeteria, where he was met by a happy 2min couple.

"Hey umma~"

"Hey adul, Frog."

Taemin chuckled. "My froggy~" he cooed.

Minho chuckled, "And to think, if I hadn't seen you and Key-umma by that tree, I would have been someone else's special froggy."

Taemin and Key gasped. For different reasons of course. "So what you're saying is, you would have gone out with someone else if it wasn't for me? I can't believe you hyung!" Taemin walked away, with Minho following close behind, with apologies and endearments falling from his lips, with the occaisional, "I didn't mean it, honest!"

"Wait Adul! Don't go!" Key cried. But it was too late, they were around the corner, and Key was alone. He sighed, and then began running to the place where he first met Taemin.

 


 

Taemin and Minho giggled. "Do you think he suspects anything?" Taemin asked.

"No Taeminnie, you did good."

Taemin blushed under the cute name. "Hyung's going to be proud of us right?"

"Of course Taeminnie~" Minho smiled warmly at his boyfriend.

"So... hyung."

"Hm?"

"Would you really have gone out with someone else if it wasn't for me?"

 


 

A/N: Fail chappie. I don't think it's good, but I really needed to update because I was feeling guilty, cs I love you guise~ <3 ;---;

I bet everyone knows who's behind the chocolates already... Ahh well~

 

Comment Replies:

ShawolCassieElf: Hehe thankyou! That really means a lot to me and I'm glad you find everything adorable ^__^

butterflybabe13: keke I'm glad you liked my cheese~ XDD

Incomplete-Synopsis: 2min is forever relevant~

-iloveyou-: Thankyou~ I'm glad you liked my 2min couple thingy & my jongkey thingy~ <: