(_|_)

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Finally.” Taeyeon muttered under her breath. Finally, she was able to come home in one piece. The weather was extremely cold outside and earlier, she thought she would not make it as she felt as if the cold would freeze her outside. She took off her coat and placed her boots next to pairs of matching sneakers. Just by the sight of the sneakers made her to smile and she quickly went to the kitchen where she spotted her dearest was making dinner. She grinned at the back view of the person before coming closer.

 

“Hyoyeonie.” The person gasped in surprised when Taeyeon whispered in her ear. “I’m home.”

 

“You scared me.” Hyoyeon halfway tilted her head as she planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek. “Welcome home.” She coughed lightly after she greeted her girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon blinked, worries started to overcome her when she cuddled Hyoyeon from behind. “Baby, you’re really warm. Are you feeling okay? Let me do the cooking.” Hyoyeon wanted to answer her but the girl just kept coughing until Taeyeon decided to take over the spatula. They ended up switching their places as Hyoyeon embracing Taeyeon from behind while Taeyeon continued to cook Hyoyeon’s dish.

 

“Just a normal fever, don’t worry.” Hyoyeon gave feather kisses on Taeyeon’s neck to the shoulder. Taeyeon loved that. “I went to the clinic earlier too.”

 

“Good.” Taeyeon smiled. “You know, the weather is so cold outside and I don’t think it would ease until tomorrow. You better cancel your choreographing class tomorrow because I’m having a day off.”

 

Hyoyeon tightened the hug a little. “Your day offs are my favorite days ever.”

 

Taeyeon giggled as she lightly nudged on Hyoyeon’s stomach in which she got another kiss on the cheek in return. Taeyeon turned her head when Hyoyeon was about to give her a kiss on the cheek, making their lips to press against each other’s. Once there were done satisfying each other with their little kiss, they parted the hug as Hyoyeon went to their room to get her medicine while Taeyeon served the dish. They met back at the living room where Hyoyeon spotted Taeyeon was busy taking off her clothes, leaving her with only undergarments.

 

“You do know we have a room, right?” Hyoyeon took a seat at the couch first as her eyes never left Taeyeon. Her girlfriend only gave her a smile and put on her loose long-sleeve that was big enough to cover her hips. She joined Hyoyeon afterwards and made Hyoyeon’s free arm to enclasp over her shoulders. “But baby, I’m so warm.”

 

“But baby, I’m so cold.” Taeyeon pouted when she pressed herself against Hyoyeon. “Aren’t we a perfect match?” She looked up, smiling at the dancer. Hyoyeon smiled in return and planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead.

 

“Let’s see what’s good on TV tonight.”

 

 

“Hyo? Hyoyeon? Kim Hyoyeon? Yah! Are you dead already?!”

 

Hyoyeon realized she had been staring at the empty couch for a long time that she put the caller on hold. She quickly went back to the person once she got out from her day-dreaming. “! I’m sorry, Yul. I totally lost myself for a moment there.”

 

“For a moment? You had me on hold for an hour!”

 

“R–Really? , I can’t seem to put myself together today.” Hyoyeon clutched her head using her free hand. “It’s probably because I’m having a fever right now. I’m really sorry, Yuri.”

 

“Are you sure it’s your fever? Or is it just one of those days where you completely lost yourself in your dreams of Taeyeon hmm?”

 

Hyoyeon sighed heavily upon hearing that name. “Can we please not mention her?”

 

“Sorry.” Yuri paused as Hyoyeon sighed again. “How did it ended again?”

 

“You really want to know?”

“If it makes you feel happy having her in your thoughts, then yes. I would like to know.”

 

Hyoyeon walked to the kitchen with her empty mug and took a seat on the stool. She looked down over her laps and had her mind drained into another one of her memories with Taeyeon. This stool, they used to sit on it together. Well, literally. Hyoyeon would be the one sitting on it and have Taeyeon to either hug her from behind or Taeyeon sitting on her laps while they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter