My First Performance

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

 

~~~~'s Pov.
       Ah~ I had such a good night of sleep!! This is a good thing.. why you ask? It's because today is the day that I am going to perform on stage!! KYAAAA!! My dreams are coming true!! Staying on the SAME stage as OTHER IDOLS!! But yeah I know is not an official single or whatever they call it. I am just going to perform today just to show the fans my talents and also for me to comfortable with the stage. Manage Kim (?) told me that we were going to perform SNSD sunbaes (seniors) Kissing You. It’s a good thing since I am a big fan and I know all the dances. Now we are heading to the studio to record us singing.
       "Kay guys look… we are going to start with ChanHee singing, than Niel, L.Joe, Ricky, CAP, ChangJo than ~~~~ okay?"
       We all nodded our heads and the members and I sat comfortably on the couch. As ChunJi started singing I listened carefully, while the others were just fooling around. To say the truth ChunJi's voice is not that bad you know… is better than I thought it would be. All the members were done with their parts, it was my turn. To say the truth I am a little nervous, since I don't think my singing is that good and I will probably fail but I will try my best :)
       "~~~~… are you ready?"
       "Yes"
       "Okay… I want you to start singing the beginning until the chorus, can you do that to me?"
       "Sure"
       "Okay, let's start in 3, 2, 1, GO"
       I just casually started singing, and as I sang, I think it was pretty good, I looked outside to see my manager smiling and nodding his head in approvement, the other members were fooling around, but I knew they were listening. I continued singing until the chorus ended.
       "GREAT!! ~~~~ You were awesome!!"
       "HEHE thanks~"
       "No really your voice is amazingly beautiful, better than TaeYeon"
       "NONONONONONO TaeYeon sunbaenim is much much better than me, I am just a normal girl"
       "Not anymore, after today people will probably follow you everywhere just like an idol, okay let's continue… ~~~~ I want you to sing the 'high' note, can you do that?"
       "SURE~~"
       It was good actually, hearing those good compliments, and that I will have fans. I still cant believe that someone like me is going to have fans!! I never imagined this day would come!! Imagine me ~~~~ being attacked with fans and they giving me presents and wanting my autograph and wanting to take pictures with me!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I really can't stop smiling at myself.!!!
       "~~~~!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING?! I SAID START"
       "Oh! Sorry hehehe I was thinking on something, okay I will start"
       "3, 2, 1, GO!"
       This was so embarrassing, that means that I was smiling like a retard while the members were all staring at me?! STUPID ~~~~ STUPID!! Gaaawd… at least I finished my part and we are now heading to the practice room, to practice the dance, but I already know the steps so it will be easier for me. As we started the members were not having difficulties in getting the steps, me neither, but WOW how can they know the steps so fast? It took me like one month to memorize the steps, but they got in like what one hour? They are really incredible. We practiced a few more times so I won't forget. I got dressed and headed to the car… I could feel my heart beating so fast, its my first stage and I have never been in front of so many people in my life, I never sang in front of people!! Meh!! I am getting so nervous!!!
       "Calm down ~~~~ its going to be okay, if you need I am here to help you okay?"
       I looked up and saw C.A.P. smiling at me… good… at least I can trust on someone, but this did not help me and my nervousness.
       It was our turn to perform. As I went up stage I could hear cheers, fans screaming my name and saying that I could do it, this really made me feel better. I took a deep breath and went to my position, the music cued.
       (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwOfTBp2dNI)
       As the song finished I could hear fans shouting and cheering more for me. The members one by one came to me saying that I did a good job. But the thing is, I liked it… I really liked the cheers they are giving me, the love and support the fans are giving me… I think being a singer is not a bad idea… but I still think that it is stupid that I am in Teen Top, c'mon LOOK AT ME!! I AM A GIRL!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!! I am sorry for not being to update… I kind of had some exams to do, but now it’s OVER!! YAY!! That means that I am going to be able to update (when possible, I have like three stories that I am doing at the same time and it will take a bit to write all of them) BUT THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO WAITED AND SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!! I know this is a short chapter, but I will try updating more okay? I will TRY!!

ANYWAY Thanks for everyone who subscribed to my story: IIVAYY, MissSimpleLove, meera98, chocoteddy, Lee_Bieha, iLoveYou24, starshin19, & kibummimiey