Chapter 1

Love is Just Sincerity

TIFFANY P.O.V
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He's coming! Jia said to me while jumping up and down nervously. I was also nervous for my friend. I mean.. She had an unrequited love for about a day? I laughed when I said that myself. We started working here for a day at this mall and she fell in love with the owner of this mall. I thought it was interesting because I don't see what she sees in him. And so quickly too.

He walked by us and I can see Jia hesitating but called him. I gave her a fighting and walked away, to give her confidence since there aren't many eyes on her, it'll give her more confidence. I'll just stand here and wait for the answer.

JIA P.O.V
I was so nervous. Tiffany thinks that I fell in love with him in a day, but in fact it was a week ago. I saw him at some place and fell for him. So I stalked.. Well followed him and found out he's the owner of this place.. And at that perfect time, we were looking for a job and this mall was looking for employees. Actually.. They weren't looking.. We had to try and pass the auditions with about 200 other people. This mall must be really.. Wow.. But we passed because of our years of experience. 

I took a deep breath as I walked towards him.

What? He asked me.
N-Nichkhun-ssi... I stuttered.
W-Would you like to go to dinner with me? I said trying to hide my nervousness.

TIFFANY P.O.V
What's taking so long? I asked myself as I took a look at my watch. A few minutes later, I see her walking towards me with her head down. She was walking slowly like a girl who just had her heart broken. I ran towards her. Jia-ah.. I slowly said. 

She slowly looked up. I studied her sad face. Tell me what that jerk said. I whispered trying not to shout.

H-He said.. YES! She said while jumping up and down. Her frown turned into a smile.
I started laughing, Yah! Don't do that ever again! I was seriously going to punish him if he did something to you! You should join acting! I teasingly joked. 

We both walked back to the shop we were working at. It was a clothing shop so we often have to deal with difficult customers. Like every 2 minutes. And the worst thing is that we're both short tempered. Especially if they're rude. This mall is always crowded so we're always busy, and we just used our only break time for Jia and that guy.

We stood in our place when a customer went up to me. Yah.. When I went home this dress had a stain on it! She shoved it in my face. How are you going to explain this?! I want a refund or an exchange right now! Her voice shouted echoing through the store.

I took a deep breath. And took the dress from her. I looked at the stain and smelled it.
I took another deep breath.

Customer. I said.
This stain is from beef. And I smell soju too. I can tell you tried to wash off the smell, but I can still smell it.

She widened her eyes. I can tell she looked shocked for a flat second.

She said In a disgusted voice while shouting, DID YOU JUST SPEAK INFORMALLY TO ME?! Haven't you heard? Treat customers like kings. 

I laughed.
If I go to a different store I guess I'm king too. We're both kings so can you stop lying and just take the dress home? It's so obvious that you drank soju, ate meat, and left a stain on it. And now you're pretending that our store sold you the dress with the stain on it. I guess.. If our store has someone cooking meat and eating soju in here please point it out. I said. 

She clenched her teeth. LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW! 
I crossed my arms. 

And Jia joined in.
Just leave, it's our policy.. So just bring that dress with you. And I want to ask you a question.

What? She asked sounding flabbergasted.

When did you buy that? Jia asked her.

Last week, at the spring special! She shouted. 
Jia scoffed while laughing. And I ended up laughing too.

Please look at that huge sign in front of our store we said while pointing and smiling. 

She looked at the sign that read:

IF YOU BUY THINGS FROM THE SPRING SALE, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS! 
THANK YOU-

What is going on here? A voice boomed out. 
We Bowed to our manager. 
The customer smirked.

How are you taking care of your workers?! She suddenly shouted with more confidence. 
Our manager bowed. She gave us a quick look. We're sorry. Please tell me what you need. We rolled our eyes. 

Just wait till you hear what she's about to say.. I said in my mind. 

Well.. I want to return this dress. She said.

We're sorry.. We can't do that. My manger said sounding like she gets what the problem is now. 

After a while of fighting.. She finally left! It sounds like she is never coming back. Well good. 

If you girls pull something like that again, you guys will get fired in a flat second. There's a lot of other people in line for a job here. Our manager told is while glaring at us.

After a long day, we both went back to our apartment. We rushed into our room. Go take a shower! I'll get your makeup and outfit ready. I said excitedly.

She walked out. Here do your makeup, I'll pick your best outfit. She nodded. Hmmm.. We really need to buy more clothes..I thought. We have no time though. And we didn't get our pay check yet. I guess we have to work with what we've got. 

I gave her a jersey shirt and denim shorts. 
Here I said. It's simple but it looks really pretty on you, I said smiling.
Thanks friend! 

Wow.. You look great, I said.
Thanks. I'll call a taxi. And I'll text you! She said as she rushed out the door.

JIA P.O.V
This is going to be the best day of my life! I checked the time as I walked into the club. He was sitting at a table close to the windows. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

Hello. I said. 
He waved without saying anything.
We sat there awkwardly without saying anything. So- He cut me off.

So how long have you worked at my mall? He asked smiling. 

Ah.. About a day.. I said smiling awkwardly. 

No wonder I've never seen a beauty like you yet. He said while smirking.

I blushed. 
Okay.. Jia this is the perfect time to ask him what you wanted to! I thought.

Nichkhun-ssi.. I.. Would.. I.. Would you like to meet again? I couldn't say anything else after that except wait for an answer. 

Sure, He said smiling.

My eyes widen. I wanted to stand up and jump around so badly.
I can't believe all this is happening! What luck! 

I took a sip of my water. Nichkhun started leaning in towards me.
My eyes widened and I wanted to scream.

He just.. Kissed my cheek! 
I was speechless. 

TIFFANY P.O.V
I wonder if everything's going well. She's my only family and friend I've got right now. So that jerk better not to anything to her. Because he's her first love.

An hour or two later, she finally came through the door.
Jia! How did it go? I asked her quickly. 

Tiff.. This is the best day of my life!! 

Why why? What happened? I asked excitedly.
H-He.. KISSED ME! And I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes!

My eyes widen in surprise. REALLY?! JIA THAT's GREAT! WOW! THIS MUST BE OUR YEAR! We both jumped in happiness.

2 DAYS LATER//
JIA P.O.V
I'm meeting him today at the club again. I guess.. Since it is the first place we had a date. And he agreed to be my boyfriend 2 days ago so.. 

I walked in. My eyes scanned the club. I spotted him. I smiled and fixed my hair before walking towards him. I continued walking but my smile turned into a frown and I dropped my purse. N-Nichkhun.. 
Oh your here! He said taking another sip of his drink.

I couldn't say anything. My mouth was frozen in words. I sat down and stared at him.

Girl 1- Oppa. Who is this girl?
Girl 2- What is she? 

I lowered my eyes. 
Ah nothing. She's just one of my workers. 

What.. Workers? I thought to myself.
I thought I was your girlfriend.. I managed to get the words out. 

You never asked me. You said if we can meet again. And we're meeting again. He replied.

I stared at him.
You even kissed my cheek! I shouted. 

He rolled his eyes. Then he started leaning in towards one of the girls and gave them a peck on the cheek.

I feel the tears coming down my face.
I stood up, as the tears rolled down my face.

You.. Were my first love, I said.
I grabbed the glass of water and poured the water on his face. 
I started walking out of the club while wiping my tears.

TIFFANY P.O.V
That jerk! I shouted.
Jia-ah, stop crying! You can find a better guy! 

Tiff.. He was my first love! The very first guy I started liking! And it's over in just a day! She cried while sobbing.

I patted her back. It's okay. You'll get over him. I said.

That bastard.

 

[SORRY FIRST CHAPTER IS KIND OF BORING]