Worries

I Don't Feel Dope

Hi so the is a Namjin fic its my first one on them it will be a two-shot. I'm really bad at writing but I had dream about this lol.so please comment and tell me what you think. also it will be short because I like short simple and sweet ...IM SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES ENJOY 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon has been watching Jin. Well he's always watching him but this time he notices Jin seems of. He's been eating less, sleeping less, and talking less. But smiles the day away wich Namjoon knows is a fake smile. So he's a little worried about his hyung/boyfriend and wants to figure out what's wrong 

Bts had just arrived in there waiting room at mnet. Everyone had finally settled in and of course right away the members started messing around well all of them except for Jin. Namjoon stopped messing around with the group and stared at him. He was siting in a chair in the back room staring blankly at his phone.

Namjoon decided that right now was a good time to talk since the other boys were distracted. He walked up to seokjin slowly. Once he was in front of him he spoke "Jin hyung". There was no answer so he tried again a little louder "Jin". But the boy didn't move a muscle he was still staring blankly at the phone wich Namjoon know saw was a blank screen.

"YAH KIM SEOKJIN" he shouted loudly enough that the other members didn't hear him, but for Jin to flinch and look up while dropping his phone in the process. Namjoon squaded down and picked up the device putting it on a table right beside him.

He turned back around still squatting so they he and Jin could be eye to eye. He was about to open his mouth to talk when Jin beat him to

" YAH Kim Namjoon what do you think you doing shouting out my full name" he said while hitting Namjoon upside the head

"Well HYUNG you seemed to ignore me all the other times I called your name "

"Oh really...sorry I guess I'm just a little tired lately. You know with the whole just finished I need you promotions and now Dope it's a little much you know" Jin said with a smile.

Once again it was a fake smile Namjoon looked at Jin who decided that since his phone was gone he was going to look down at his lap and play with his fingers.

Namjoon thought to himself " Why does Jin think I don't know him. "Everytime he's upset about something he completely shuts down". He's hooked his head slightly coming back to sense.

He grabbed seokjins chin lightly and lifted it so they were back to looking at each. " Jinnie I know something is bothering you why don't you tell me.

"W-What do you m-mean"

"Come on you keep pushing yourself away from the group trying to be alone always trying away to escape having conversations when we finish schedules". "Even at home your as quiet as a mouse and I'm really worried about you baby" Namjoon said in calm voice. Afraid that if he raised it Jin would get upset and not tell him.

"Namjoon don't worry about me like I said I'm tired and just want a little peace and quite"

"Okay you say that but when I look at you I know something is on your mind so you should just talk abo-

"BANGTAN YOUR UP IN 15 MINUTES GO AND PUT YOUR MICROPHONES ON" One of the workers said

Namjoon finally stood up getting out of his crouched position and stool his hand out for Jin to grab wich he did and pulled him up. They followed the rest of team out. But halfway through the door Namjoon whispered in Jins ear " This isn't over princess will talk about this later"