my almost first kiss

fate

Hi guys I am back! So here is chapter 4:

Ji hyo's pov

OMG.....such attractive red lips....how I wish I could just kiss it....what's so difficult about it right ?it is just less than 10 cm apart from mine....

unconciously I close my eyes....and move closer to him....I can feel his breath .... Our nose is touching....Our lips is so close....just then ...

Knock knock knock!!!

i immediately jump backward and fall back onto the chair...wts what just happened ???i was about to kiss him KANG GARY!!!

Me and Gary turned to look at the door thankfully it is just ji won and haha. In my heart I was cursing"why must they come at the very wrong moment?haizz just one more second I would have kiss his attractive and desirable lip"....

Hyung!what are you and her doing here?0.o are you having an secret affair with her?said haha with his annoying voice

excuse me?secret affairs? I glare at him....if my glare would kills someone he would have died a million times already....Gary ignored his question,smiled at me and pull his annoying friend out of the music room.Even after what happened just now his face is still so calm no blushing no desire to kiss me....oh gosh am I that unattractive?

Come on ji hyo let's go back to class!btw why is your face so red isit really like what haha said?....secret affair?woah!!!tease ji won then she ran out of the classroom

yahhh!!!what are you talking about are you crazy!you better don't let me catch you!

Third person pov

Indeed the phrase "hard work pay off "Is definitely true...after tons of practice ji hyo has gotten a distinction for her music test....however she is not that excited and happy as she is distracted by that amazing person who is capable of stealing her heart and who have almost taken her first kiss away.....and the amazing person is none other than the one and only KANG GARY!