My darling~

Nothing? It's something? Stop it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah was applying her lipstick carefully in a small mirror. We were almost ready to start filming for The Star and I was trapped in between the two kissing monsters, Yura and Hyeri. I've always been the eldest unnie and leader of our group, so in a way I felt a sense of responsibility. I'd mentioned on television shows before how I felt like there is a generational gap between myself and the other members. I think my role is important, I'm a bit like an older sister or a mother figure I guess? But sometimes I forget that my dongsaengs are all so young, sometimes I wish I could be more carefree and play around with them like they do with each other. 

I sat stiffly in between the two girls. I could see them staring at each other. Ugh, I knew what was going to happen, and I was going to be caught in the middle, once again. Couldn't these two wait until they get home? Did they really have to start this while cameras were rolling and people were all around? They did this a lot. Fans may have seen the moments from backstage and behind the scenes videos, but that was nothing compared to what these two got up to in the comforts of our dorm. Yura began teasing Hyeri, she always does this. Her cute little coloured lips began forming a pout as she started making kissing noises in Hyeri's direction. Hyeri being the aggressive kissing monster that she is reciprocated this. I looked on with disapproval evident in my eyes, but really, I felt sadness. As Hyeri forcefully grabbed Yura's face and brought her lips towards her own I reacted in the only way I knew. I leaned back with a look of pure disgust, trying to avert my gaze and get as far away as possible from the two sharing an apparent intimate moment. Pang pang pang, my heart was breaking.

__________________

"Minah-ah, do you think they'll ever add another member to our group?" Sojin inquired, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Hmm I don't think so unnie, we have done so well recently, I think we have the line up set pretty well. Why do you ask?" Minah didn't seem fazed by Sojin's out of the blue question.

"I always wondered if they would add another older member, but when I think about it, it doesnt make a lot of sense does it?"

"Anio, you are the only unnie we need, you look after us so well!" with a bright eyesmile and a pat on the shoulder Minah got up and left Sojin to her own thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter