001

Kiss In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 am.

‘Where are you Dae.’

10:30 am.                        

Sumin gently opened her eyes. Her long thick eyelashes were covered with water. She was lying down on something. It was unknown to her. She seemed to be moving. ‘Where am I?’ she thought.

“We have a patient who has heart cancer.” A voice in the background yelled.

‘Heart cancer? Are they talking about me?’ Sumin was about to stand up but couldn’t. She felt pain all over her body. She felt weak and couldn’t get up.

 

12:23 pm.

A nurse walked in carrying a clipboard with paperwork. She checked her patient and noticed her patient was getting conscious. “You up dear?” she asked.

The patient blinked and scanned the room. ‘Empty.’ She thought. She then looked at the nurse who was starring at her. “oh..um. I guess.” She responded.

“Baek Sumin correct?”

Sumin nodded.

“Well you do know that your…um….ill right?” the nurse stuttered.

“I’m fully aware of it.” The nurse smiled and told Sumin to rest and left the room.

 

‘Alone. Just like always….’

Meanwhile…..

“Jung Daehyun aren’t you gonna visit her?” a man with a deep voice asked.

A man named Daehyun looked at his hyung. “She might not want me to be there.”

“You’ll never know if you don’t visit her.”

Daehyun became silent. He didn’t know what to respond to him.

“Come on Dae. You might regret it. Next thing you is that….she might not be there anymore.”

Daehyun looked at Yongguk. He knew his hyung was right. He knew Sumin was sick and that she might disappear anytime. He stood up and grabbed his coat and left the apartment.

 

1:48 pm.

Sumin woke up and felt her stomach growl. She was hungry. She couldn’t stand up so she called for help. Few minutes later a nurse came in, she was holding a tray filled with food. “Baek Sumin-ssi, you have a visitor.” A man with blonde hair walked in. He starred at Sumin, “Hey.”

 

Sumin’s POV:

The nurse left you and Daehyun alone in the room. You wanted to hug him but couldn’t since you weren’t allowed to leave your bed.

“H-how are you feeling?” he asked. You noticed he was nervous as he sat beside you.

“I feel like dying Dae.” He wasn’t surprised about your answer. He knew from the beginning that being friends with you had a cost. At first, you pushed everyone who wanted to be close with you away. But that didn’t stop him. He was curious about you and never stopped hanging our around you. Until one day you finally told him why you didn’t want to be friends with anyone.

Flashback…

“I could die any moment Daehyun.”

He looked at you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter