mianhae

psycho for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin's Pov

 

I'm crazy, i'm not crazy, i'm crazy, i'm not crazy. Am i crazy for liking my own teacher? And the thing is, the teacher is a he. He is straight while i'm not. How do i know that? Let's just say i did some stalking. He has a girlfriend and they're getting married soon. Tch, you think i'm gonna let that happen?

 

My teacher is with me right now. Right in front of me. Sleeping peacefully with hands and legs tied. His skin is as soft as silk and as white as milk. I felt guilty for being the cause of the red mark on his left cheek. It was not fully my fault, right? He was the one who did not listen to me.

 

Oh? My angel is awake. Why are his eyes watery, i have not even do anything yet. What should i do? The one i love is crying. Should i hug him?

 

He screamed when i hugged him. I felt like someone just pinched my heart. Does he not like me? Does he hate me? But i love him. More than i love myself. I his cheeks before going to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of us.

 

"Kyungsoo ya, eat this. I cooked this for my one and only angel, you, " i said softly.

 

I believed my eyes went red after what he did. I slapped his right cheek and grabbed his face harshly.

 

"when i ask you to eat, you better eat, arasso? Don't you dare push the food i cooked for you ever again, understand? " I warned him.

 

I don't know if this room is dusty but my eyes are suddenly teary. I picked up the food that he pushed away and mumbled, "All i wanted was a perfect life with the love of my life, but this is what i got. I sacrificed everything for you. But why? Why don't you love me back? Is it because i am a guy? Is that why? Answer Me! Is That Why? Kyungsoo ya~ please. Give me a chance. Jebal, " i began to sniff after i shouted at him.

 

Kyungsoo's face was red. I can see that he was afraid. Afraid that i would do something bad at him. Or was he just worried about me? Haha i wish.

 

Kyungsoo was having a hard time when i asked him to chew on his food. Probably his jaw broke when i slapped him. Or did i punch him? So i had to blend everything, pancakes and bacons and asked him to drink it. He spit it out as soon as the liquid flowed into his mouth. Is it that bad? Or does he hate me? I don't want my angel to starve and die, right? So i forced him to finish up the liquid.

 

The next morning, as usual, i made some breakfast for kyungsoo and locked the room before going to school. I don't want others to suspect anything right? The teachers and students thought kyungsoo was missing for the last 3 days. Fools. I kidnapped him.

 

But before going to school, i asked kyungsoo to sign a paper. What paper? Oh i made a resignation letter for him. I just need his signature and i will secretly put it on the principal's office. Great plan, right?

 

"jongin ah. Kim jongin. Jebal, let me go. I have a family to take care of. I--i need to go to my girlfriend, we are supposed to marry tomorrow. I beg you Jongin. Jebal. , " kyungsoo's angelic voice begged. Too bad i didn't like what he just said. I his left cheek and pinched it.

 

"you're so cute do kyungsoo. Of course i am not going to let you go. Marry? Tch. You're only allowed to marry one person. And that person is me. Instead of marrying your oh so precious girlfriend tomorrow, you're gonna be marrying Me. ".

 

You think i'm joking? I've planned out everything! After giving the principal kyungsoo's resignation letter, i'm going to quit school and run off to a place where no one can find us. And then marry kyungsoo.

 

Mission accomplished. I thought i was gonna die. The principal was not in his office and there was not a lot of students yet. Next thing to do is, quit school.

 

"Yah Kim Jongin! Is it because of your financial problems? I told you the school can help you with your problems. Now go back to class." Mr Lee, my homeroom teacher shouted.

 

"saem, relax, i said it wrong. I'm not quitting school, i am tranferring. I'm going overseas. I just met my uncle and he asked me to follow him back to America. Don't worry, ".

 

Mr Lee seemed to believe my words and nodded. He patted my back and gave me some encouragement.

 

Another mission complete.

 

I quickly went back home only to find Kyungsoo trring to cut the rope with a shattered glass. His hands were bleeding profusely. But that didn't stop me from being mad at him.

 

"Yah Do Kyungsoo! You Think You Can Run From Me? Don't You Know How Dangerous Shattered Glass Are? Look! Now Your Hands Are Bleeding! If You Want To lose So M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter