My Wedding Jitter

[V's One Shoot] My Wedding Jitter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunday, May 17th 2015

 

"Why are you always call me when I'm busy?"

Rena turned her face when she heard a husky voice beside her. Taehyung looked back at her with pouted lip. Rena smiled as she judged Taehyung appearance; stripped polo shirt, washed jeans, and high top converse.

"At least you are here," she said and grinned. "You are the best bridesmaid I ever had!"

"Bestman!" Taehyung corrected. "I'm a guy, not a girl."

"Okay... Mr Bestman," Rena nudged Taehyung with her elbow.

"What now?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Rena's drink and sipped. "Where is Jin hyung?" He asked while saw her wrote something at a small notebook.

"I have a lot to do to before my wedding, and again Kim Soekjin is busy with his work!" Rena sighed. "What can I do? I can't forbid him to go."

Taehyung looked at Rena’s side face intently without any words, he let her to finished the ‘wedding-list’. Taehyung frowned as he saw Rena’s bright face.

“Noona.”

“Ne?”

“Are you that happy will marry Jin hyung?”

Rena turned her neck to face Taehyung and rose her eyebrow. “Why are you asking like that? Of course I am this happy!” Rena smiled wide. “Okay! Finish!” She closed the notebook and put in the bag. “Should we go now?”

Taehyung nodded.

Rena and Taehyung strolled the street with a cup of coffee in each hand. Rena’s grabbed Taehyung’s free hand and pulled him to an printing house. Rena said to the man which in receptionist desk and he took Rena and Taehyung inside the store.

Rena looked at her wedding invitation with a bright eyes. It looked pretty and as she expected to.

“Taehyung-ah, look!” Rena showed the card. “Is it pretty?”

“Hmmm... Pink... So Jin hyung,” Taehyung commented.

“Me, too... It’s so me. Pink!” Rena smiled softly. “Okay, ahjussi. You can print it.”

After checked the wedding invitation, Rena and Taehyung headed to wedding dress store. Taehyung sat on the sofa while Rena fitted her dress in the room in front of him.

“It must be Jin hyung who see you in wedding dress for the first time,” Taehyung mumbled in loud voice, in order Rena heard what he said.

“Yeah... It must be him. But, it’s okay, he will see me in this dress soon,” She answered in cheerfull voice.

Not longer than 3 minutes, the fitting room’s curtain opened and showed Rena in her white and pretty wedding dress. Taehyung eyeing Rena from head to toe. He knew Rena was beautiful and attractive, but in that dress she looked more beautiful.

“How do I look, Taehyung-ah?” Rena asked. “Do I look fat and short in this dress?”

“No. You look pretty,” Taehyung said. “You are the most beautiful bride I ever seen.” For the first time he felt jealous to Jin.

Rena blushed as she heard that such compliment. “Aaah~ Gomawoyo...” She didn’t expect Taehyung would complimented her.

Taehyung cleared his throat and moved to Rena’s side. He turned her to face the huge mirror inside the fitting room.

“Noona, can’t you just break up with Jin hyung and be my bride?” Taehyung said playfully, but in bottom of his heart, there was a hope that Rena would said ‘yes’.

“Yaa~” Rena nudged him with her shoulder. “I’ll take that as compliment,” Rena winked to Taehyung. Then, she said to the shop assistant to kept the dress for her. “Aah~ I wish I’m not getting fat in a month.”

Saturday, May 23rd 2015

 

Rena strolled the street by herself. She let out heavy breath as she looked down at her white-sneakers. She felt mad and also disappointed because her fiance a.k.a Kim Seokjin canceled their date (again!). She pulled put the phone from her postman bag and dialed a number.

"What now, Noona?" A husky voice greeted her after second rang.

"Taehyung-ah, let's watching movie!"

"Mwo? Wait... This is Saturday and you just asked me to watching movie?" Taehyung asked in high tone.

"Ne... You're not busy, are you?"

"No... I was busy killing the other clan before you call!" Taehyung sniffed. Rena grinned as she imagined Taehyung expression right now. He must be angry because his game stopped.

"Mianhae~"

Taehyung sighed. "Jin Hyung canceled your date again?" Taehyung asked. Rena hummed. "Alright, then... Treat me a dinner, too."

"Okay!" Rena cheered. She hang up the phone and ran toward the mall not far from her place. She bought two tickets, large size snack and drink, and wait for Taehyung in front of the studio theater. And 5 minutes before the movie started, Taehyung appeared in his casual and handsome look.  "Whoa~ Uri Taehyung-ah looks handsome!"

Taehyung felt flusttered with Rena compliment, but he acted like it was not affected him. "I always look this handsome, Noona. So, what movie are we gonna watching?" Taehyung took the snacks from Rena's hand.

"Comedy - romance," Rena showed him the tickets. "Let's go. The movie

Please log in to read the full chapter