Final

No Mercy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a spark-stars and clear sky night , a figure was leaning against the roof wall ..

gazing at the stars , thinking deeply on what happened the past few months ..

every thing turned upside down after her parents got divorsed ,

her mom left her , her dad was married to a y-faced woman who loves his money but her dad was too blind to notice ,

she was forced to stay with her dad anyways .. her step-mother was acting all-nice in front of her father but when he's not around , she would turn her evil mode on and make her - her slave

, she curses her , insulting her , says ty stuff 'bout her & her runaway mother and not to mention ..

hits her , her dad always asking what the hell is happening to her ? He always find her cheek with burises and a shady-red color soon-to-be purple .. she always finds lame excuses to cover up her step-mother sins ..

of course she does want to reveal her true face but she would be tongue-tied by her stepmother death glares ..

the girl continue on gazing at the stars .. thinking how would her life would be if her parents didn't divorce,typical huh? .. she was cutted off of her thoughts by soft ringtone , taking a glance on her phone screen ,she smiled softly ..

thinking of the reason why she was back to smile like how she did before her parents issue

"Hello?"

"Hi" a warm-hearted voice greeted her back

"Are u free tomorrow?" She smiled "i'm always free when it comes to you" she said jokingly

"ouuu that was so cheesy " he chuckled playfully and -Continued "i will pick you up on 5:00 PM "
"Okay" She can feel him smile on the other line

~ "okay gotta go now , my boss is calling me , i'll be outside your house on 5 , don't forget haa *Chu~*"

She laughed softly "okay ,, see u tomorow " then hung up..

-

In a beautiful sunny day , the sun shines brightly at her flawless skin , making her glow like a vampire standing in a middle of desert ..she was sleeping peacefully , dreaming about her soulmate , grinning while sleeping ..
Until ...
"(y/n)_____ ! YOU LITTLE ! GET YOUR DOWN TO MAKE ME BREAKFAST !"

(y/n)_____ groaned at the most voice she hates , "I'M COMING..darn woman " she yelled back

 but of course she whispered the last words .. she doesn't want to die in a young age .. does she?

After taking a shower , she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter