마음을 무단침입

Partner in Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [A/N ; I recomend reading to this story while listening to back to black, preferably by naya rivera during glee]

 

 

___'s POV

 

"Yah Hoseok, wake up!" I called as I kick his legs with mine, "hmm? What's wrong?" he asked in a slurred voice, "cops got a sniff, Minhyuk found us a new place to settle. Let's move out, remember to leave the evidence here and scatter them" I said as I wore my shorts.

 

Me and Hoseok ( or what he would prefer to be called as, Wonho ) are what you would call a 'criminal' and we work as a partner while some of our friends are either working in the intelligence or going undercover to get informations and get the plan ready.

 

Our group is called Monsta X, which consist 7 boys and 1 girl. We have Shownu, Wonho, Jooheon, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Kihyun, I.M, and me, I'm the maknae and the only female in this group.

 

Both me and Wonho have lived together for about 3 years already which was when we all decided to be criminals. We hop from one place to another if our real identitiy is jeopardized and the person who always gave us a way out and a place to stay is Minhyuk and Kihyun, they both worked in a huge company, making tons of loads of money while doing this on the same time.

 

Shownu, Jooheon, and Hyungwon are specialized in undercover while trying to make allies with gangsters so we'd have an easy way in and out, that's one of the few thousand reasons why we're still not caught.

 

"damn, waking up to a view like this" he said while smirking at me, "well, if you still wanna wake up to me wearing my pants in front of you, you better move it or I'll leave you here and the cops will get you" I said while scoffing at him, "chillax, it was just a harmless joke" he said while starting to sat up on the bed.

 

This is the 'relationship' we have, since we have known each other for a very long time, we are comfortable talking like this to each other, even when we talk or joke about inappropriate things, "hurry up, I'll go to the car first and put our things in there" I said while getting the car keys from his pants, "okay, honey... I'll be out in a minute~" he joked while making a weird kissy face, making me cringe while looking at him.

 

I ignore him and went outside of the house carefully and open my car, I put our bags inside the back seat and sit on the front passanger seat.

 

Wonho soon appeared with a couple more bags and he enter the driver's seat, "what took you so long?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at him, "The evidence were locked in the basement, I had to search for the keys first" he said as he tossed the bags he brought to the back seat. "whatever, just drive to the apartment first, Minhyuk said we need to go there before heading to the new house" I said while rubbing my eyes.

 

He chuckled and pat my head, "go to sleep... I know you can't sleep last night" he said as he start driving, "hmm? is it okay?" I asked as sleepiness start togrow in my eyes, "mhm, sleep okay? I'll wake you up when we got there" he said as his eyes focused again to the road.

 

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, "night Wonho" I mumbled and let the sleepiness  take over me completely.

 

It wasn't long until I felt someone shaking me, "___, ___... wake up, we've arrived" a voice called. I opened my eyes and saw Wonho staring at me as he shook me, a smile soon appeared on his face, "hey, come on... Minhyuk and Kihyun are waiting for us" he said while taking my seatbelt off of me.

 

We got off of the car while taking our things with us. It felt a little bit weird to be carrying these stuffs in such a luxurious apartment, "yah, I feel ridiculous" I said while pouting as I look at the bags in my hand, we were waiting for the elevator.

 

"hmm? Why?" Wonho asked, "we're bringing so many bags, we look like as if we're some kind of rich-people-wanabes that just moved in today" I told him ,"aish this kid..." he chuckled while shaking his head. The elevator came and we enter, he pressed the button to the top floor which are the pent house.

 

As the elevator door opened, we saw I.M passing by with a lollipop in his mouth and as soon as he saw us coming, a grin appeared on his face, "heya guys, Minhyuk hyung's inside, leggo!" he said and nudge his head towards the door.

 

He then saw that I was bringing two heavy bags, he came over to me and took both bags in his hands.

 

His actions made me grin at him, "aww, thank you Changkyunnie~~" I said as I cling on his arm, making him smirk at me, "clingy baby" he teased while nudging my head with his.

 

I.M opened the door and let myself and Wonho enter first before following us from our back, "you never cling on me like that" he suddenly said to me, "why? would you want me to? Besides, you usually have tons of girls clinging on you" I said while sticking my tongue out at him. I walk to the living room and saw Minhyuk and Kihyun lounging on the sofa while looking at some papers, "oppa!" I called.

 

Minhyuk looked up from his file and grinned while opening his arms widely, I giggled and jump into his arms, "what took you so long, huh? I thought it was supposed to be only half an hour" he pouted at me, "sorry~ we kinda got confused on where we put the evidence back in the house" I said while sheepishly grinning, "aish, did you let that pabo take care of the evidence?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at me, "yah, Minhyuk! I'm right here, you know?" Wonho scoffed as he took a seat on the armchair next to the sofa.

 

I frowned at Minhyuk while taking a seat next to him with his arms still around me, "I was sleepy! I didn't get much sleep the night before and during the afternoon I was snooping around like what jooheonie told me" "eyy fine, anyways I'll get the plan first, it's in my room" Minhyuk said while standing up and proceeding to walk to his room.

 

Shownu and Hyungwon suddenly appeared from the front door, sweat dripping from their foreheads and they were breathing hard, "what happened to you two?" Kihyun asked once he realized the two were standing near him, "cops... we were making a deal with some drug dealer when suddenly the police came" Shownu said while throwing his cap off, he looked a little bit pissed.

 

He sat on the floor next to my leg while ruffling his hair, "Hyun~~ are you okay?" I asked while moving my position to sit next to him, he then suddenly lean down and lay his lap, "no, I'm tired and hungry" he mumbled while heaving a sigh, making me laugh lightly at him.

 

"tch, weak hyung" Wonho said while scoffing, more likely, he spat it to the leader. Shownu looked at him weirdly, "what's your problem, man?" Shownu asked to Wonho. Wonho was quiet for a few moments before he stood up, "nothing" he said and he walked away to God-knows-where.

 

"you know, he have some major crush issue" Kihyun suddenly said as he put his laptop aside and scoot closer to me and Shownu, "ehh? Crush?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at him, he nod at me, "he has a major crush on you, and right now he's feeling jealous because you are being too close with the other boys" Kihyun said and smirk, "so, is that why he called me weak? Because he's jealous?" Shownu asked while turning his head towards Kihyun, "no, he was just saying an obvious fact that you didn't realize you have" he joked, making Shownu scowl and stood up, "whatever, man... I wanna take a shower" he said and walk to his room.

 

Once Shownu got up, I glance towards the kitchen where Wonho went to and decided that it was best to approach him.

 

I walk to the kitchen and as soon as he came into my view, I absentmindedldy smile, "having fun watching the scenery?" I asked and went over to him, he heard me and he turn around to see me, "hmm, it's really beautiful during the night" he said while taking a sip of whatever he poured in his glass. I leaned on the kitchen counter next to him and we both watch the scenery outside.

 

"were you... jealous?" I asked him, I was aware of the fact that he likes me, who wouldn't?

 

"Jealous of what?" he asked while looking at me, "of I.M... and Shownu... and probably Minhyuk because I'm close to them" I said. He took a moment before he suddenly wrap his arms around my shoulder, "maybe? I'm the closest to you amongst all the other, yet you show affection more to them rather than me" he said, "well, I guess because I wasn't as close to them as you are, I'm showing them affection to gain their comfort with me" I mumbled while resting my head on his shoulder.

 

"well, what if one of them confess to you? for example, Minhyuk..." he looked at me, searching for an answer, "you know that I couldn't..." I sighed, "yeah, well... what if you could?" he asked, "I don't think that I could... in a world like ours, do you think it'll be normal to have a relationship?" I asked back as I start to feel tears forming in my eyes, "hey, hey... don't cry... look, I didn't mean to ask that kind of thing" he said while cupping my face in his hands.

 

Minhyuk suddely came and I quickly wipe my teared eyes, "okay, you two... come here, I'll explain the new plan" he then put the file that's in his hands on the counter we were leaned on to, we both turn to look at him, "this one is bad, he's a drug dealer and he has been threatening Jooheon for over a month now, he has allies, so be careful... what we need to do is get the stash that he stole from us, get it and bring it back to me asap, we need to ship it off to our caller in Jeju. You both only have 1 week to finish this" he said while shoving the file to us.

 

"go to Kihyun, he has informations regarding your new place to stay" Minhyuk informed as he took a drink from the fridge.

 

Both me and Wonho walk to Kihyun who was still lounging on the couch of the living room, "Kihyun, let's make this quick" Wonho called, "huh? oh, here you go, that's all you need, there's the address of the house you'll be in and we actually got the duplicate key to the dealer's house thanks to Jooheon" Kihyun chuckled as he gave us the files.

 

"oh, we need a new vehicle" I said, "what? why?" Kihyun asked back at me, "the cops got a sniff on me and Wonho, I'm not using a vehicle that has probably being recognized by the cops" I scoffed at him while crossing my arms, "fine, call Jooheon, he's in the basement working on something, probably alternating some car"

 

Both me and Wonho then took our bags that is filled with our belongings and we went to the basement where Jooheon is.

 

When we reached the basement, we could see at the corner of the basement, he was standing in front of the car with the hood opened and a lollipop sitting between his lips, "Jooheon!" Wonho called.

 

Jooheon looked at the both of us and a grin appeared on his face, making his dimples visible, "hey hyung! ayyy, ___! What's up baby?" he stood straight and wipe his dirty hands on the towel that was on his shoulder, "we need wheels" I said, crossing my arms on my chest, "what happened to the one you both always use?" He asked while raising an eyebrow, "cops got a sniff on us" Wonho said, starting to get impatient.

 

"fine, don't be such a grouch... geez... here, take this care, I've just finished fixing it" Jooheon said as he shut the hood and toss us the key, "thanks man" Wonho then walk to the driver seat and I went to the paseenger seat.

 

He started the car, "check the files, where are we going?" I took out the file and look for the address, "it's in a neighborhood near Hongdae, 2 blocks away to be prescise... nice spot, crowds everywhere? Good place to sell drugs" I snickered at my own remark, "yeah, but it's also a vulnerable spot, so they're risking their buyer and also themselves, which means that they're smart" Wonho said with his eyes fixed on the road.

 

Not long after, we arrived at the house that we're both gonna be staying at, "Go ahead, I'll take our bags inside, you can just sit around and do nothing" Wonho said as we both open the car's door, "ok, I'll just look around inside" I then took the key from his backpack along with his backpack and my bag.

 

The house was not that big yet not so small, Jooheon and Hyungwon has already put the speaker and monitor that connects to the security camera at the drug dealer's house. The drug dealer goes by the name of 'Z', no records of him at all. Shownu had ask for information from his allies but all he could get was 'if you do to him, forget about tomorrow... you'll be dead that second'.

 

"So... what's the plan?" Wonho asked once he was done putting our belongings into the house, "we only have a week, so I guess we should spend 2 or 3 days watching him and then we could sneak into his place and finally we'll leave the day after" I said while watching the monitor.

 

He sat next to me while peeking on the monitor, "I don't know why we need to watch this all the time..." I mumbled, feeling bored of watching nothing in the monitor for 10 minutes, "then don't" Wonho simply said while looking up from his phone, "yeah, what if something happen?" "like what? he pooped? He always deal with whatever thing he does outside, anyways... I doubt that anything would be happening there" he added while moving my legs to his lap.

 

 

Sighing at his remark, I gave up on watching the monitor, "Wonho..." I started, "hmm?" "Minhyuk said that this mission is very dangerous..." "yeah, so?" "What if this was like that time...?" I ask slowly, my eyes slowly averting to him, "which time are you talking about?" "That one time I was shot right on my arm... that day we both nearly lost our lives, what if this time it's the same? Or worse?"

 

He suddenly cupped my face, forcing me to look at him, "Hey, don't say things like that... look, this will be like all the other missions we've been through, it's gonna go smooth and it'll be over before we realize" he smiled at me.

 

No words came out of my mouth to answer him, I only gave him a nod before letting him lay my body down with him on the couch. He said nothing, he didn't utter a single word from his mouth, he only my hair gently.

 

Soon, without is both realizing, we slept on the couch together in the same position as before.

 

*a couple days later*

 

We were both frustrated, we've been watching the monitor for a couple of days and yet nothing has happened, there were no leads on where Z could've put the stolen stash.

 

"This is bull!! We should ask for allies with his mens like what I told you!" He yelled as he slam a file onto the coffee table, "and risk our identity? Yeah, Hoseok! Let's go with your briliant idea, let's barge into their house with disguise and try to persuade his mens, maybe they'll turn their backs on us and turn us in!! Who knows?? THAT'S A FCKING BRILIANT PLAN!!" I yelled back at him while glaring at him.

 

We were no where near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter