1

We belong to different places
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehyo corrected the hat he wore, carefully checking his reflection on his phone´s display.

The tree he sat under was blocking the sun, but still he had opted for a hat, just in case, he could not risk damaging his skin.

His white dress shirt was still looking crisp and clean and his black school slacks looked perfectly ironed.

Jaehyo watched as his class mates ran after the soccer ball not that far away from the place he was currently sitting at.

Just like most of the time, Jaehyo had purposely forgotten his gym bag at home, where it was hidden behind a stash of cotton pads and make up remover wipes, not even half covered.

His teacher, a strict man in his late twenties, Yang Seungho only sighed these days whenever Jaehyo strutted over to him, hands deep in his pockets and head tipped down a bit, because Jaehyo knew that this angle made him have the biggest puppy eyes.

He had his reasons though, being one of the most successful visuals, according to himself at least and some of his friends (even though Luhan mostly gagged when Jaehyo made comments about his own beautiful face).

Jaehyo could not risk getting a ball straight on the nose or god beware getting sweaty and sticky.

Crossing his feet he enjoyed the nice summer breeze fluttering over his skin, eyes closed and face relaxed.

He pressed out an ugly squeak, something between a car crash and a distressed whale, when he heard something collide loudly next to his head.

Jaehyo was still staring at the soccer ball that was now rolling, but slowly coming to a halt.

It was lying there completely innocent now, when it could have smashed his head in just seconds ago.

He looked up when two feet appeared next to the ball.

Wrecked adidas sneakers and white socks stopping right under the ankles.

Nice legs as far as Jaehyo could judge another guys´ legs (and yes he could actually judge because h

Please log in to read the full chapter