And so... The Goguma grows.

And so... The Goguma grows.

 

 

Seohyun sat down onto the couch, thinking about the first day they had met. It was meant to be for a show. In fact, she didn't even know she was meant to be in the same show as him. She had thought it was Jungshin. 

The band had made her put her blanket over the person she would have liked to be her husband. And she picked him. Not Jungshin, the guy she thought was her 'husband'. And turns out, her real husband was him. The surprise, she recalled and that happiness she had felt when she found out.

She could still remember, that first day, they had been so awkward. There were the times where they had nothing to say, and had kept quiet. But it was also the day they bought their couple rings, couple cups, and couple socks. It was meant for the show of course, for publicity. But inside, she had felt really warm. 

The guitar. Yes. One of the things that really brought them together. He enjoyed teaching something he loves, and she enjoyed learning something he loves. And so, the Goguma grows.

The first few weeks spent together were one the best weeks she had ever spent with anyone. The mission cards. The amusement park. The haunted house. The plunging ride. She could still remember the face he had made when that ghost in the haunted house had come to frighten him. Memories were made that day. 

The movie date. Avatar. It was a great experience, and somehow, she felt different that day. That was the first day she felt something, perhaps something, for him. 

The house. She didn't think it'd be possible to really have her dream house. However, it was startlingly close and she was satisfied. The house, self furnished by the 'couple', was a perfect house, in her eyes. Her unnies had visited her that day as well, to help with the unpacking and it seems that they really approved of him being her 'husband'.

Although they only meet once a week for filming, in between, try still met each other often. It was usually coincidental. Clashing schedules. Same performances. The usual. Yet, through these, we became closer. In fact a lot closer. And slowly, the feeling grows and so does the Goguma.

The birthday. His and hers. They weren't exactly on the same day, but the presents were given that day. His sweet potato field. Her love light performance. The book of their story.  The new couple rings. Ones made of silver. When she had watched the episode on the television, she saw his look. The look he had given her when she was making her love light performance. She didn’t see it then but now she did. It may have been acted out, it may have been just a publicity stunt, but it seems real. 

Then, he decided to try out his 'hard-to-get' stunt. That was when the Goguma dropped. Looks like he wasn't that different. She played it as well, and it seems she is pushing him more and playing it better. 

Slowly the Goguma grew again after each filming. He was too nice to resist. And so the Goguma reaches its peak. But she wasn't brave enough to say so. 

The last day of filming. That may have been the turning point in their 'relationship'. That relationship became real. He was the one who made the move, and she was happy. Yet she was apprehensive, she didn't trust enough. Not yet. It could be for the show. She was cold.

But he proved it not to be. That theory, her theory, was wrong. He didn’t pretend, he did not try to keep it a secret. He didn't care about losing fans. She had asked him before but he remembered the words, “As long as you're with me, nothing matters."

But being celebrities, it was hard to see each other. Their schedules would be different. They could only make just enough time to meet each other each week. But they kept on contact everyday. It seems that he had learnt his lesson from that previous experience they had on the show. 

They kept close. And soon it seems that relationship they had in the show became true. The one they were supposed to fake yet received so much popularity.

It was surprising. It was unexpected. It was hard. There were antis, in fact, tons of them. But they got through it and got together. Her unnies were supportive, in fact, they really liked him. They stated that he was perfect for me and they felt happy that their dongsaeng could have such a lovely chance.

It seemed perfect, but the companies were not happy at all. It wasn't part of the contract. It was hard to make a decision. And they had to by the end of the week. 

Seohyun sat up from the couch. What led them together, brought them together. But what brings them apart, tears them apart. She started to tear. Perhaps it just wasn’t meant to be.

Yonghwa entered the house. He saw his wife sitting on the couch sobbing and wrapped his arms around her. Consoling her, he asked why she had cried and she answered. He listens to what she says, and contemplates for while. He grinned. Yonghwa kisses her forehead, whispers something into her ear and she smiles. 

Maybe life would be different now.

 

 

 

Well what did Yonghwa say? Looks like it's up to you to imagine. ;)

I do hope you comment guys! :D

dedicated to my friend Kelly who loves YongSeo^^

and who also requested this fic. :D