1

Falling for Bae Joohyun

A Couple's Dinner

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Joohyun.. do-do you want to come to my house today?" Seungwan walks to my table and asked.

 

Geez.. Her looks are good but after all, it's not just about that.

 

"Also.. Can you cook us dinner?"

 

"Yeah, sure.." I rolled my eyes.

 

Such a nonchalant invitation..

 

-

 

Seungwan confessed to me and we've going out for a month now.. But the communication between us has already begun to deter.

 

Seungwan get back to her place when the teacher comes.

 

-

 

I'm so sleepy. Last night, I talked to my friend for a long time on the phone until it was really late, that's why i'm so sleepy. I want to go home and sleep now. Seungwan didn't even text me at all. So boring.

 

And when i complaint the other day, 

"Next time, reply" i said.

"My bad, I was busy with training" Seungwan mumble

 

-

 

A member of the judo club.. Lives alone.. On days without any club practice, we'd go home together.. like this..

 

3 weeks ago

*silence*

 

2 weeks ago

*silence*

 

Last week

*silence*

 

And all of a sudden she says "come to my house", There aren't any hidden motives, right?

 

That's good.. I'll go today and break up with her. She doesn't seems like a girl who has the guts to attack me.

 

I stopped in front of the judo club's room. hmm she's still not done yet?

I was surprised when I saw Seungwan in her judo's uniform. Her hair is tied up into a ponytail, her bangs is messy and she is sweating.. She's making her moves, she lift the opponent and throw them on the ground. She looks so hot and her face is serious, it scared me.

 

Maybe she does have the guts..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Seungwan said and it startled me.

 

"Ye-yeah, no, no, ahahaha..." why am i stuttering.

 

I better keep my phone close for the time being. Gotta put it in my pocket instead of my bag!

 

"What will you cook today?" she asked.

 

I turn my head to face her and said "Well, I think I'll make curry. It's passable.."

 

"Sounds good" she said while holding a potato.

 

"Ah, wait!" i said. "Potatoes spoil easily so let's not buy any. You live by yourself, right? Because curry is more delicious when you cook a lot.. Let's cook it with tomato paste and seafood. Are you okay with tomatoes? Although it also has tuna on it.. No, as i thought, it's better if it's with meat."

 

"..As I thought, you really like cooking." Seungwan cuts me off.

 

"Ye-yeah." I blushed. Uwaa!! I was showing my real self just now! It's bad.. I was talking to myself

 

Wait. How did she know?

 

"You said "as i expected"? Did I mention it to you before?" I asked.

 

"Oh, I heard it from your friend yesterday. They said your hobby is cooking." Seungwan smirked.

 

"Why didn't you just ask me directly?"

 

"No.. I wanted to pretend that it's a coincidence.. Just like.. "Ah, so you like to cook?""

 

"Then.. What's the point if you exposed it yourself?"

 

Seungwan puts her hand on her forehead "I was so excited that i blurted it out."

 

?!

 

"You can laught at me... It's ruined" Seungwan cover her face and blushed.

 

"Bwahahahahaha I-I'm not laughing, I'm not laughing! I mean, that's okay. You don't have to pretend that it's a coincidence.. It'd liven up our conversation" i said while wiping my tears of laughing. She is cute.

 

"Next time you can just ask me directly. I think it's better like that"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"And are you fine with tomato?" 

 

"I'm fine, I like it."

 

"Okay" i smiled at her and continue walking.

 

Seungwan also smiled.

 

Just earlier I was thinking about breaking up with her.

 

What was I thinking?

 

-

 

 

"I've always wanted to be able to talk with you this way. But.." Seungwan stopped and looked at me. I don't know why my heart is beating rapidly.

 

"I'm not good at talking. And it's not like we have the same interests. But I'm glad. Because i really like to eat!" she grins.

 

...So she's purely just looking forward for the meal..? It's impossible, right? She's a judo member after all, right? So she must eat a lot.

 

Well, I'll just have to wait and see. 

 

"Isn't it heavy?" i asked.

 

"It's light." she said with a poker face.

 

She really is naive.

I wouldn't hate it.

 

-

 

We were in front of Seungwan's apartment. 

 

Must not do anything out of hand! I only came here to prepare a meal!

 

-

 

"Let me tidy up a bit. You can sit inside." Seungwan said.

 

"Okay."

 

"Here is your drink. Just make yourself at home. Be right back."

 

"Ah thanks."

 

It's neater than I expected..

I wonder if she had only tidied it up desperately because I was coming here..

 

Now i feel bad. Suspecting Seungwan would do such things. Even though, I should just wait and see a little longer.. It'd be better.. I must.. See.. zzzzzzz

 

-

 

*blink*

 

"EH! I FELL ASLEEP?!?! NO WAY?! Why...?"

 

DON'T TELL ME THAT SHE HAD PLACED SOMETHING INTO THAT DRINK! 

 

Did she make me sleep and did something to me? 

 

*vibrate* ah.. the phone.. 

 

From : Seungwan 

Are you okay? Why did you fall asleep? I'm starving.. I think I'm dying soon.

 

My first text message.. from Seungwan

 

Then i heard something growling. I am surprised and scared because i thought there would be a monster. When i turn my head to the left, I saw Seungwan. She is sleeping in a sitting position.. Right next to me.. and her stomach is growling.. they were begging for food.

 

But she sent a message even though we're just next to each other..

Why did she say "Are you okay?"

She fell asleep as well?

 

I wonder if she really did have no hidden motives.. 

 

I stared at her sleeping face and then i noticed a book on her hand.

 

"How To Write and Send a Text Message for Beginner"

 

She said she was "busy with training". Was she referring to text message training?

 

Then I notice the blanket that she put on me.

 

Seriously.. what's with the pattern on this blanket?! (children's blanket)

 

 

I never met someone who's pure!

 

I'm really sorry for thinking that you could have such ulterior motives! I even suspected that you had mixed some drugs on my tea.. Come to think of it, I lack of sleep.

 

Then her eyes fluttered, our face is so close.

 

"Hey.. Joohyun.." i gulp.

 

"You're finally awake!" she grins and I swear my heart just skips a beat.

 

Her stomach is growling and i am blushing.

 

Then, Seungwan went back to sleep again

 

-

 

I love you.

"Breaking up" and "wait and see"- I take it all back.

 

I pull the blanket and put it on Seungwan's body.

 

Forgive me, Seungwan. I'll now make you some delicious curry.

 

-

 

I have fallen in love with my own girlfriend, Son Seungwan.

 

"It's done, Seungwan-ah! Wake up!"

 

"Yeah *yawns*"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hi everyone!! This is my first chapter *claps* *wipes my invincible tears*

What do you think of this story?

Subscribe and comments okay!! Love you all<33

This is the same like before but I did a little make over hehe..

 

Up up and away~