Final

Love Me, Harder

Her hand is on his leg.

 

Her hand is on his leg and there is nothing he could do about it.

 

It started out innocently. Her leg bumping into his when she crossed and uncrossed them, the brush of her arm against his when she reached out for more soy sauce. The ghost of her fingers, a light whisper on his thigh that he had barely noticed--

 

Until he did. And it was driving him crazy.

 

No one noticed what was happening, what she was doing. Chen couldn't believe how oblivious everyone was... and how devious she was.

 

Her fingers drew patterns against his skin. The denim he was wearing acting as a poor barrier against her touch; he could feel every , every graze and every soft caress... he wanted her to stop just as much as he wanted to place a hand over hers, and encourage her to touch more.

 

Deft fingers skimmed against the side of his leg, making his skin pebble at every place of contact. Chen couldn't stop the shiver running through his spine. Her hand was too high, too close.

 

She was too bold, too... reckless.

 

She gave him a squeeze and it almost made him jump a mile high.

 

It almost knocked over his cup of water, but she saved it just in time, with the other hand. The hand that wasn't, currently occupied.

 

Chen breathed in shakily, trying to calm his frazzled nerves. All of his pleasure senses were buzzing, but underneath that there was a sense of anxiety, and a fear of getting caught.

 

Eunji didn't seem to share his sentiment. She was enjoying her little game all too much.

 

Although her hand had stilled, it was a weight on him that he couldn't ignore. Chen shifted slightly in his seat, trying to shake her off. To his surprise, she relented. Moving her hand smoothly over his thigh once more before retreating out of his space.

 

He was relieved, thinking that Eunji had had her fun, but of course he was dead wrong.

 

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her place down her spoon. In a show of picking up her cup, her elbow 'accidentally' knocked the spoon right off the table. If anyone had been watching closely, they would've known instantly that she had done it on purpose.

 

Not that mattered, because none of the other patrons in the restaurant but him was aware of her. In fact, he would go as far to say that he was hyperaware of her.

 

Especially when she was giving him a look that was all kinds of suggestive, winking at him when she pushed back her chair to pick up her spoon.

 

Oops. I'm so clumsy...”

 

Her hair shielded her face like veil when she bend over, but her hair wasn't what he was focusing on...

 

'Don't look don't look don't look...' his mind chanted desperately, but he couldn't help himself. He was a straight, healthy young male and she was one of the most gorgeous woman alive... and his girlfriend, so there was no way he could not look.

 

One peek, he told himself, and let his gaze get drawn over her curved figure.

 

She was wearing clothes that was appropriate for the hot summer season. An airy white blouse and cut-off denim shorts that were waaay too short... and so, so tight.

 

It was hip-hugging. It was painted on. It was incredibly y on her, and she was currently giving him a show.

 

His blood was pulsing and his heart could not beat any more rapidly. His eyes roamed over the expanse of her legs, the creamy white skin looking so soft and just aching to be touched but he pushed down the temptation, and held on to his waning self-control.

 

“Ah, I got it,” Eunji breathed, settling back into her seat. She gave him a beaming smile that told him she knew exactly how much her little stunt had affected him. It wasn't so difficult to guess—answer: a lot.

 

“What do you think you're doing?” His normally cheerful voice sounded rougher and strained.

 

Eunji cocked her head in a gesture of innocent confusion. “What do you mean? I'm just having a nice lunch date with my boyfriend.”

 

Chen growled. “Stop. Whatever you're doing, just stop.”

 

A hurt look crossed her face. “Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about.”

 

She pressed her leg against his. Without him noticing it, she had siddled closer to him until their sides were touching. Her hand s in between him and the table to rest on his chest, right below his heart. Chen knew she could feel his overheated skin over the thin material of his shirt, but he prayed that she remained oblivious to the goosebumps covering his exposed arms.

 

Her fingers dug into his shirt, causing her nails to scratch his chest. He shuddered at the sensation—he was so sensitive and aroused that every little thing she did was turning him on. The scent of her did not help; Chen was pretty sure Eunji did not wear perfume, but the sweet, heady scent of her shampoo and lotion were enough to overload his senses.

 

Ever since they sat down at the table, she knew exactly what she was doing. And he had played right into her hands.

 

Eunji rested her head against his bicep. “I don't understand.”

 

She titled her head up to look at him through feather-like eyelashes. Her lips pursed innocently.

 

“Aren't you enjoying our...” She lowered her voice, “Date?

 

That sneaky hand released it's hold on his shirt, only to slide down and creep up underneath it.

 

Snap.

 

Was the sound of his self-control breaking.

 

Falling+objects-heart.gif

 

They barely made it into the car.

 

Scratch that. They didn't make it into the car.

 

He had grabbed her around the waist, and slammed her against the car door. Eunji gasped as the wind was knocked out of her, but she didn't protest. Because in the next moment he had slammed his lips down upon hers, and was making her pay dearly for the torment that she had put him through in that restaurant.

 

Oh no, she was definitely not protesting.

 

Eunji mewled into his mouth, kissing back eagerly but when she tried to take control, Chen drew back and growled out an unspoken warning.

 

This isn't for you.

 

She glared at him, burying her fingers into his hair and tugged harshly, letting his lips descend upon hers again. He was insistent that he remained in control, but they were both stubborn asses and it soon became a silent war for dominance. Eunji fisted her hands in his collar, while gripped her tightly around the waist, so tight that it may leave bruises the next day. She didn't notice though—too immensed in the pleasure to care about the pain.

 

Besides, she could take anything he threw at her and more.

 

He pressed against her harder, trying to draw her close while simultaneously pushing her back against the car. Eunji felt her toes brush the ground and was bewildered to find that she was defying gravity.

 

Chen grunted, and when he pushed her back into the car again she realized that he was holding her up. Eunji was so happy that she was literally floating on air.

 

He hummed when she smiled into their kiss.

 

“What's so funny?” He murmured as he withdrew slightly, Then he pressed his lips to hers again, and then withdrew again. He gave her a series of short, sweet kisses as Eunji giggled and playfully attempted to bite his lips.

 

“Nothing.” She wrapped her arms and legs around him, like a monkey or a koala bear. And that image made her burst out into a fresh set of giggles again.

 

Chen buried his face into her hair, nuzzling her and nipping at her ear lobe. He moved down lower, to her neck where he surprised her when his tongue came out to and at a pulse point.

 

“Vampire,” Eunji teased, even as her breathing quickened and she threw her head back to give him more room. He bit at her with blunt teeth and after he was done, gently kissed the red mark to soothe it.

 

Eunji had sagged against him. Now his arms were getting tired from supporting her. “Can you get the keys from my pocket?”

 

Chen felt her hands slip from around his neck down his back. He tensed when he felt them slide into his back pockets, feeling around for the keys. He couldn't see her face but he knew that Eunji was smirking, deliberately taking her time to cop a feel.

 

“Found 'em,” she said softly into his ears, jingling the keys slightly. She pressed a button and then there was a sound of the car unlocking.

 

Chen was fumbling to hold her up with one hand and trying to open the car door with the other hand, when there was an unexpected stinging pain on his rear bottom.

 

He yelped, loud and high pitched, and Eunji absolutely broke down into laughter. Chen looked totally shock, until he figured out what just happen. She just gave him a nice smack on the .

 

“Very funny,” he grumbled, finally managing to open the door and practically dumping her inside the passenger's seat. It took everything in his power not to slam the door shut.

 

He could see Eunji laughing as he moved to the driver's side of the door. Chen gritted his teeth; his ears were red and his cheeks were hot with embarrassment.

 

“Aww, I'm sorry pookie. But you gave me this,” she pointed at her love bite, “So you deserve that spanking.”

 

“Shut up.” In all honesty, he was more ashamed of his high-pitched girlish squeal rather the fact that his girlfriend had slapped his in public. There was a difference with being able to sing up to C5 and having a unmanly scream. If the others knew he would never hear the end of it.

 

Eunji leaned over to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. Her cool lips sizzled against his heated skin.

 

“I'll make it up to you later.” She whispered before moving back with a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

 

Chen felt the corner of his mouth twitched, “Yeah, you better.”

 

 

A/N: All hail Ari and Xtina, whose songs are my guilty pleasure. Slay, my high note queens, slay.