Final

More than Attracted (Sequel to Attracted to You)

No one's POV

   It's been 8 months since Kihyun and Mi Rae have started dating. Everything was about the same, except Mi Rae read inside the cafe now just to see Kihyun working. The only thing that seemed out of place was Wonho. Kihyun noticed that ever since Mi Rae and him started dating, Wonho never showed up to work again. Kihyun couldn't go to Wonho's house because, well, Kihyun didn't know where Wonho lived. Wonho had never told Kihyun where he lived. Ever since Wonho's disappearance, Kihyun has been working by himself at the cafe. He misses the moments where Wonho would mess with Kihyun, when Wonho would encourage Kihyun to confront Mi Rae, and when Wonho was there to listen to Kihyun's worries about Mi Rae.

   "Kihyun? Are you okay?" Mi Rae waved her hand infront of a daydreaming Kihyun. Kihyun shook his head and said, "Hmm?" Mi Rae gave him a questioning look. "Are you okay? You've been zoning out lately." Kihyun just nodded. "It's just about Wonho. He hasn't showed up to work for awhile now." Mi Rae only nodded slowly. "Maybe he's not feeling well." Kihyun just sighed and nodded. He faced looked over at Mi Rae and said, "Let's go to your house. Business has been slow today, there's no need for me to stay here." Mi Rae agreed and Kihyun locked the store up.

   The two arrived shortly afterwards at Mi Rae's house. "Are you hungry?" Mi Rae walked towards her kitchen, grabbing 2 glass cups. "No." Kihyun simply said. Mi Rae noticed Kihyun zoning out again. She placed the cups down on the counter and walked towards Kihyun. "You need to stop worrying." Kihyun looked at her and said, "I know, but something doesn't feel right." Mi Rae rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Kihyun's neck. She smiled at Kihyun and said, "How about we have a movie night? The guys can come over too. You need to clear your head." Kihyun was hesitant at first, but he eventually agreed.

   Kihyun called the boys and informed them about the movie night. Once he was done he walked towards Mi Rae's room. He knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before Mi Rae finally opened the door. "The boys said they'll be over in an hour." Kihyun told Mi Rae. "That gives me enough time to go grocery shopping. Do you want to come?" Mi Rae started putting her jacket on. Kihyun shook his head and said, "No, I'll just wait for the guys. Just incase they come early." Mi Rae nodded and kissed Kihyun on the cheek before leaving the house.

   Kihyun wondered around Mi Rae's room for a bit. He smiled at all of her pictures on her wall. Some of herself, some of her family, and some of him. He was so distracted and forgot to look out for her desk. He bumped into the desk and a box fell on the floor. The remains in the box scattered about on the floor. "Oops." Kihyun bent down to pick up the items, but froze suddenly. In his hands was a picture, a picture of Mi Rae.....and Wonho. He stared at the picture for awhile to make sure his eyes weren't playing him. The man in the picture was Wonho. Mi Rae was smiling in the picture and Wonho had his head on her shoulder. 

tumblr_ndvr239wZK1rcfee4o2_1280.jpg (Something like this)

   He read the numbers that were written on the picture. '2014.2.14' "This was a year ago, but Wonho didn't move to Seoul until the beginning of this year." Now Kihyun's curiosity was rising. He looked through more of the items and found numerous pictures of Wonho and Mi Rae together. He found a letter that had Mi Rae's name on it. Kihyun opened the letter and read the content in it.

Hello jagiya! If you're reading this then you probably got back home from a day out with Minyoung. Before I tell you something, you need to know that I love you very much. More than my heart can take it. Now it seems that the one thing keeping my love for you strong is dying. I was diagnose with heart cancer a few months ago...I was afraid to tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt. I was told that it was too late for me to have surgery. I only had 5 months left to spend with you Mi Rae. There were so many things that I wanted to do with you before I go, but my sickness got worse, and it prevented me from doing many things. AH! Minyoung gave you a box right? Open it after this alright! It's my last gift to you. Always remember that even if I'm not here anymore, I will always love you. I'm sorry Mi Rae. I'll be watching over you okay? Don't be sad Jagi. Find someone that loves you as much, or more, than I did. Your smile means the world to me. I'll end it here now. Goodbye Mi Rae. I love you.

- Your oppa, Wonho

   Kihyun was dazed for a few moments. "W-Wonho was dead for a whole year? No it can't be." Kihyun heard the door bell and quickly placed everything back in the box before leaving to answer the door. He ran to the door and opened it, revealing a confused Minhyuk and Jooheon. He pulled them in quickly and urged them to sit on the sofa. Jooheon asked, "What's wrong? Why are you so worried?" Kihyun took a deep breath and asked them, "You guys came to my cafe before. Did you guys see anyone else but me?" Minhyuk raised and eyebrow. "Umm. No. It was always just you. We've seen you talking to yourself though..." Kihyun ran his hands through his hair. "Guys. Movie night is off. I have some stuff to take care of."

   Kihyun was alone now. He sat on the sofa thinking about what he just discovered. "Kihyun." Kihyun looked towards the voice and saw Wonho standing in the kitchen. "Wonho....How are you here? You're dead." Wonho laughed and sat on the sofa next to Kihyun. "I know. I just needed to tell you something." Kihyun hesitated, but decided to listen. Wonho cleared his throat and said, "So you found out. I didn't intend for you to find out about, um, you know my death. Mi Rae and I did date last year, I died from cancer, blah blah." Kihyun was still confused. "But how are you here? If you're dead then how did you manage to come back? Wonho, you worked at my cafe, you were so real." Wonho sighed and said, "Kihyun, I was never actually there. You and Mi Rae were the only ones that saw me. I came back because Mi Rae was depressed. She had thoughts that no one should ever had Kihyun. I had to help her find love again. She needed hope, so I came back." Kihyun slowly processed what he said. "So how did Mi Rae not recognize you?" Wonho laughed slightly. "She saw another person. You saw how I actually looked like. The big guy up there somehow managed all of that. I was here to help you Kihyun. I have to go before they get made at me. Ha, so little time." Wonho stood up and walked towards the door. He turned around and looked at Kihyun. "You're a good guy Kihyun. Love her okay? Don't ever make her cry. I'll be watching you two." He smiled at Kihyun and disappeared.

   Kihyun smiled slightly. Who would have thought that a ghost brought Kihyun and Mi Rae together? Mi Rae walked through the door and Kihyun ran to her. He hugged her and Mi Rae laughed. "What's with sudden hugging?" Kihyun pulled away and looked at Mi Rae. "Nothing. Let's watch a movie now." Mi Rae raised an eyebrow. "What about the boys?" Kihyun shrugged. "Let's just have one by ourselves." He sat on the sofa and patted the spot next to him. Mi Rae rolled his eyes and sat next to him. 

   Half way through the movie, Kihyun looked over to Mi Rae and smiled. He admired all of her flaws that he loved so much. "Mi Rae?" Kihyun said softly. Right as Mi Rae turned her head, Kihyun planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you jagiya." Mi Rae blushed and said, "I love you too oppa." She gave a quick peck on Kihyun's lips and they smiled at each other.


It's finally here!!! Sorry for the long wait :( but I hope you all enjoyed this. For those who didn't read the first part of this story, then go check it out! It's called 'Attracted to You' 

This is it guys! Thank you for all the support on the first story <3