^^

Detention

YAWN! You kept yawning while your Mr. Kwon were teaching about 'Rome as an empire' topic which makes you sleepy and bored a lot.

 

Your teacher saw you yawning and frowning for multiple times already. He slammed his' golden ruler on the table.

 

"~~~~~~~~! Put yourself up together and listen while I teach." he yelled that made you jump and get back to your senses. "Sorry, Mr. Kwon. Please continue." you opened your book.

 

He cleared his' throat and gave you a glare before continuing. Again, you were bored and did fell asleep. Mr. Kwon saw you and told your classmates to tell you that you will go to detention after class.

 

 

"Kim Sunggyu!" his' seatmate tapped his' shoulders. Sunggyu flinched but didn't bother to wake up. Ms. Choi was already fuming. She doesn't want anyone to sleep during her discussions.

 

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu! Wake up." he yelled that olny Sunggyu could hear.

 

He rubbed his oh-so-big-eyes and glared at the guy who woke him up. "What the was that?!" he grew mad.

 

Ms. Choi folded her arms. "And what do you think you are doing in my class? Sleeping then making fuss?" she raised her brows. Sunggyu kept silent.

 

"Kim Sunggyu, detention. After class." Ms. Choi said and walked out of the classroom.

 

While on your way to the library, your ex-bestfriend purposely bumped on you. You looked at her, disgusted and full of anger. She faked a smile. "Oh, hello there bestie. So, I heard you and Sunggyu oppa broke up and Myungsoo and him fought over you?" she sarcastically asked while she played with your collar. You slapped her hands away. "Stop touching me with your dirty hands," you said. "And not unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything." you easily walked by her.

 

Class ended an you went to the assigned room where detention was. You warily opened the door. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw Sunggyu seating. You took a seat, far away from his'.

 

"Hey....." Sunggyu softly said. You felt butterflies on your stomach hearing his' calm voice that you miss so much.

 

You looked up and smiled at him. "....can we talk? I need to explain myself, ~~~~~~." you felt sincerity in his' voice and let him. You nodded. He took the seat beside you.

 

"Those rumors about Yunji, it wasn't true. She planned to break us up because she likes me. Please, ~~~~~~~. Believe me." he pleaded. You want to believe but it's not sure if he's telling the truth. "Sunggyu, I-" you stopped talking when you saw tears in Sunggyu's cheeks, rolling down from his' tiny eyes.

 

"You must remember that when a girl cries, sometimes it's just an act. But when a guy cries, hell, it's pretty serious. It feels like the lost something very precious." Sungjong told you. "I-" you started just to get cut by him again. "Damn, ~~~~~~~~. I can't stand not being with you. Do you know I feel for the past week? I feel hell. Please, please believe me." he cried and pleaded. Your heart broke into pieces seeing Sunggyu cry. You stoop down in fron of him and wiped his' tears.

 

"Stop crying, oppa. I believe you. Okay?" He swiftly took your hands and hugged you. You closed your eyes to savour the moment.

 

"I love you, oppa. I'm sorry." you said and kissed his cheeks. He chuckled and kissed you on the lips. You kissed back and planned never ever leave Sunggyu's side.

 

"~~~~~~~~, the love that I have for you, I can't explain. I swear, you are everything I need, and that won't change."