FINAL

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, you came to me
Giving me your shy scent

"Ughhh..." You grunted as you rubbed the invisible bump on your forehead. I looked down to your things, which unfortunately scattered all around the floor. I crouched down to pick up your things

. You looked at me with thankful eyes as I handed you your things. "T-thank y-you." You stuttered in a low voice thinking you were the only one who can hear. I saw you flush in a light shade of pink. I chuckled as I took out my hand. Without thinking, I introduced myself to you. "Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.

In my hazy dream

You were shining, dazzling

That night and a few more nigths, you were the only one I've dreamed of.  You were glowing in the brightest way possble. Your midnight hair flowed with the wind. I was falling. Falling for you. But I wondered, are you willing to catch me?

With a fluttering heart, without knowing
I went to you, step by step
And I stayed by your side

I slowly made my way to you. With every step my heart went crazy. That moment was very nerve-wrecking. My body wasn't weak nor strong enough to support my failing system. Absent mindedly, I took your hand and locked it with mine. I pulled you into  a hug. I neared my mouth to your ears for you to hear what I always wanted to say to you ever since I met you.

"Will you be my girlfriend? The one whom I shall marry and the one I will write my fairytale together?"

My heart melts at your smile
When our eyes meet
My heart pounds

Step by step, slowly by slowly, you made your way downstairs with a black purse clutched tightly in your hand. You weren't wearing those Harry Potter-looking eyeglasses, your teeth weren't fenced by those deadly braces, your bangs were tucked in one side and your hair was placed neatly in an elegant bun.

You smiled at me, and at that momet, I was sure I stopped breathing, my heart stopped beating, my blood stopped flowing and the time froze. I had no words to say. You were stunningly perfect awesome in every way possible. I thought to myself, this was the girl I'm going to spend my life with, forever.

Oh remember my smile in your heart
Think about it several times a day
Oh words I want to say you to
You’re beautiful

"Whenever you're sad, think about that "manly" football player, Luhan who wailed like a retarded seal when he smacked his face with a soccer ball when the ball bounced from the goal pole." You giggled as I locked our fingers together. I wiped the remaining tears out of your face. You were crying, crying because you placed 2nd in the finals. You feared that your parents might prohibit me from visiting you.

 

We spent that night in my dorm room watching Top 20 countdown. We were laughing-no, you were laughing while I was right by your side wondering how beautiful you were in those nerd glasses. Oh my gosh I think I'm crazy for you.

Thank you for meeting me
I see you, always the same

"Thank you, thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter