[Chapter 1]: The Stars Should Have Understand

Half

 

 

Her mysterious, cold eyes glanced to the window. The sun goes down slightly, disappearing into the darkness. Nara's finger gently brushed her long hair away from her left side, showing the unusual part of her body. She sighed, and turned back to the music room. Her slim hands pushed the door away, showing the messiest room her school has. 

 

She walked inside slowly, her finger slightly rubbed the dusty white sheets that covers all of the instruments there as she pass by, one by one. If she's honest with herself, she would have been starting to learn music from the early age.

 

Nara loved music. Nara always loved to listen to them, making some notes, and singing a song, but.. a part of her rejected that fact as well. 

 

And, She knew that the school principal understands her true feelings about it. She thought that was the reason why the principal had forced her to perform at the Autumn Festival, in October, although the principal has the different reasons, and any kind of excuse to tell her as well. 

 

While looking at other instruments to play with, She stumbled upon a big thing that was covered, and stands out the most than the others. Although She knew that her heart would feel attracted to the grand piano, which was standing in front of her right now, her brain would still resist on her to play it. A fight between her logic and desires, would always be a victory for her heart. 

 

So, without any hesitation but only a heavy heart, her hands pulled the white dusty sheet off the grand piano harshly. The anger she couldn't burst out for a long time has gone now, and she could express it without any sort of witness around her. 

 

"Good job, Nara. Now you can practice the song that you had been writing for the past three months", She said to herself, feeling satisfied, yet nervous. She sat on the small, clean black chair. Her fingers were on their position. She let out one more breath to relieve the pressure. 

 

 

You're alone, you're on your own, so what?
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

You don't get what all this is about
You're too wrapped up in your self doubt
You've got that young blood, set it free

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

There's method in my madness
There's no logic in your sadness
You don't gain a single thing from misery
Take it from me

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

 

 

A tear shed from her eyes. She couldn't believe that finally she could express how she had felt inside. It was a burden for her to let people know how She truthfully felt inside. And, now, the day where She flew away from the cage, like a bird, has come. 

 

Nara ran to the tall mirror on the corner of the room. She fell on her knees, her reflections shows her flaws that made her feel small. Both of her hands on her face, wiping away the falling tears that couldn't be stopped no matter what. 

 

"I wish i wasn't like this! I wish i could change my fate!", She cried as She touched the mirror with both of her hands. 

 

"I wish i could be like others! I wish i wasn't a half-albino! I wish I could be like others!", She screamed, and scratching the mirror in front of her. 

 

Her hands were covering her face. She feel ashamed of herself, of being a half-albino in the world where people are only accepted if they could be like the others. And, she can't. People couldn't accept her left side, and right side. The left side, which shows white platinum straight hair, red eye, and pale white skin like snowflake. And the right side, which shows pitch black straight hair, hazel eye, and yellow skin. It looks almost like her world are divined by her sides. 

 

As she cried alone in the empty, dusty, and messy music room, she felt a hand touched her shoulder. She turned back, seeing a tall boy, with black hair, and yellow bright skin, and a mask on his face, standing in front of her, as he offers his hand to her. Nara still couldn't see that much clearly since she had been crying very hard for the past five minutes. 

 

"Hi, I'm.. well, i should tell you my name later. Maybe tomorrow. So, can i help you?", The masked boy said, as he tilted his head.

 

Nara looked away. She didn't know whether she should trust him, or not. A stranger, offering for a help to others? Sounds troublesome. Nara looked up, as she rise from her knees, and stands in front of him. She wiped away all the dust that was left on her uniform, and bows to him. 

 

"I'm sorry, but i can take this by myself", She said, as she walked past him, out of the music room. She picked up her bag that was laying on the ground, outside the music room. She ran as fast as lightning, down to the stairs, and through the empty eerie corridors. But, before she could reach the main door that would lead her outisde of the school, someone pulled her hand, stopping her from going outside.

 

She contantly pulled her hand back, and turned to the person who had stopped her from getting away. Before Nara could say something else, the masked boy who she had met in the music room put his finger on her lips. 

 

"I'm Park Chanyeol, from class 9-A, you must be that half-albino girl in the 9-C. I've heard a great deal about you. And, I guess we have the same problem with ourselves, and other people. Would you like to spend time with me for a while?", He asked with subtle tone of his voice. There was a silenced, that filled the eerie atmosphere more thick. 

 

Nara sighed, and nodded. "Yes, i would like to. I don't want to spend more time in this strange school, so why not?". The masked boy, whose name was Chanyeol apparently, didn't have much reactions to show, so He only grabbed Nara's hand, and pull her to outside of the school. 

 

As Nara looked up at the sky, the stars shines up on the sky, like a thousands of tiny glitters, decorating the pitch black sky. Beautiful, stunning, and very flattering to see when you have a burden in yourself. As if the beauty had absorbed into your mind, making your brain asking questions that would never be answered , and could never be. As Nara closed her eyes, when the masked boy pull her through the large school yard, She could feel the pressure washed away. 

 

And, finally,after 3 years without smiling from the bottom of her heart, her lips made a big one smile. The sad, yet happy one. 

 

 

------------------

 

A/N: I'm sorry if this , i mean, i still have to improve my english a lot, and i probably mess up a little bit. 

Thank you for reading! Stay awesome, guys!