Chapter 1

To follow my mind... or my heart?

It was one of the ordinary days at university...boring as . You just wanted to get home, drink a cup of hot milk while reading a good book. Glad the school year was almost over.

~Text message from Rina~

R: Yah! Jiyeon! Guess what!

J: ???

R: We’re going to study in Korea next year! And this is thanks to...

J: WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?!

R: Thwe was kind of a scholarship and you and me applied for it. And we were accepted!

J: How come?! I didn’t apply for anything.

R: I did it for you.

J: OMG, you can’t be serious.

R: Never been more serious.

J: off, Rina! I can’t believe you did this!

R: Come on! Don’t tell me you didn’t want it. Just think about it! We’re going to spend our last year of university in Seoul and then we’ll apply for the Master Degree there. We can consider ourselves already moved there.

R: ! 지연! Answer my texts!

You couldn’t believe she did that. You were so mad at her. Why didn’t she ask you at least? Gah, you hated the fact that you weren’t 100% mad because that was an amazing oportunity, but it was in your blood not to be happy about it. Rina was so gonna get into trouble when she got home.

 

~~~A few hours later~~~

 

Finally! Your classes were over. But when you got out of the building, you saw a familiar car. It was Rina’s. She made you a sign to come in. How you hated when she acted like your mom instead of you being hers.

 

J: Why did you wait for me?

R: Come on. Really? You’re mad at me?

J: Of course I am!

R: Good. If you are this stubborn then I will cut your name from the list tomorrow and I will leave for Korea by myself.

Woops. She got really mad this time. She was so funny when she was mad. She started the car and drove home quite agresively, you could say. You felt quite bad for it, but what could you do. It was her fault that she didn’t ask you first. Meh. Whatever.

 

~~~The next day~~~

Rina hasn’t talked to you since yesterday. You felt really bad now. You woke up earlier than her, prepared breakfast and left a message: I am really sorry for yesterday. Don’t cut my name from the list. I’m going with you!

You couldn’t get through the day knowing her sad, and more importantly, because of you.

After a few hours, you received a text message.

R: ... 지연이.. 너는 진짜 바보야! (Ah.. Jyeonie... you are such a fool!)

Yep, she forgave you.

The week passed fast and the time to leave came in a blink of an eye. You two were at the airport already, waiting to board for your flight. After around 20 hours, you arrived at Incheon. God, why was it so crouded? Because you both had quite much luggage and because it was crowded, you had to wait quite much for it. Rina got her luggage first and she was forced to get out so she left you alone. She said she would wait for you outside. But ing God, Incheon airport was HUGE! And of course you were going to get lost. You finally got your luggage and tried to find the way out. Because of your height and because there were so many people around, you couldn’t seem much. As you finally saw Rina waving at you at the exit, you rushed to get to her. But then you only heard her yelling ”지연이! Watch out!” before you fell on the groound. What the hell did you hit? Was there a glass wall or something that you didn’t see? Then you saw a hand hanging in the air towards you. When you looked up, a human moountain was standing in front of you.

Anon:  Are you okay? He asked you in a shy English, noticing that you weren’t Korean.

You got up by yourself, without even touching his hand.

J: ! 바보야! (Yah! Idiot!) Of course I am not okay. Watch your way next time! You yelled at him in Korean and walked away.

The guy remained there for a while, quite shocked, until someone screamed: ! 구준회! 빨리!  (Yah! Koo Junhoe! Hurry!)  And he left. So his name was Junhoe... interesting.

After you and Rina accomodated in your new dorm, you both were tired as so you both laid down on your beds. But you couldn’t close an eye. Maybe because of the jetlag... or maybe because you kept thinking about what happened at the airport. Gosh, that idiot that bumped into you was enormous. Everything about him was big, including his hands. During the few moments he held his hand for you, you could notice how big and ugly it was. He had dark black hair and rich eyebrows, let’s say. He had really full and juicy lips, however, his eyes were really nice. Aish! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Why am I wasting my time thinking about a jerk that made me colapse because he was too tall to notice an ant on the ground!? ing idiot, Ku Junhoe. Stupid name!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? What do you think about it so far? ^_^