Final.

Lover High

You meet him again today after a long time, with a bright smile on his smile. Your heart aches when you saw those smile. He is really look good with dimples whenever he is smile. How you miss his eye-smile but it is breaking your heart when those smile are not belong to you anymore. You try to hold your tears and it is raining outside, just how your heart did.

"How are you these day?" Rapmon ask while take a sip of his beverages.
"I am fine, busier than ever." You smile plainly.
"Quiet hectic, huh? You didn't change at all. You should take a rest."
"Nevermind, I love this way but, you've changed." You look to him before continue.

"You didn't wears the sneaker anymore, right?"

Rapmon speechless for a while before he continue. "Yes, I've changed alot."

"That's good. So, I heard you are a producer now? Still writing song like before?"
"Yup. That's the only things I love to do."
"At least, you love whatever you do."
"Same to yours."

You nods, as agree with him. Today is your best friend, Nahui's birthday. She is a younger sister to Rapmon and she is the one, who introduced you to his brother. Rapmon and you was a lovely couple for 4 years before you decided to take your own path without him.

Rapmon is a great student when in high school. He is a good mentor to you and always be a good listener. You have no intentions to have a special relationship with him since he is Nahui's brother so you treat him as a senior. You scared by Nahui's perception so you hide your pure feelings but on Rapmon's graduate day, he invited you to attend his graduation. After the ceremony end, he is running from the hall to where his family and you are standing. Suddenly, he ask you to be his girlfriend. It was so sudden, you are so speechless and you have no idea, what is really going on. You saw Nahui at behind him and she is smilling widely so you nods happily to him. He hug you tighly and you pull Nahui's hand so three of you are hugging with each other. He take you to join his family for a dinner to celebrate his graduation and a first day's dating.

"Thinking bout the old days?" Rapmon interupt your flashback.
"How did you know?" You make weird face to him, shocked by his notion.

Rapmon burst into laugh. "Your face tells everything."

"Ladies and gentleman, please gather at the stage. Nahui, hurry up!" Nahui's mom call all of the guest to gather around the mini stage.

You felt shy to approach them especially they are Rapmon's parents. They know how his son really love you but at last, you are the one who dump him.

"Hey, come with me!" Nahui grab your hand and walk to the cake.

"Nahui!" You suprised by his sudden appearance.

"Don't you dare to run away." Nahui is approaching where all the guest are gathering. Her boyfriend, Jin is waiting with cake on his hands. Jin is Rapmon's best friend and a senior to him as well. Rapmon doesn't want him as Nahui's boyfriend because Nahui is deserved someone better than his friends. He doesn't mind any other guy but not his friends. After listening to your advice, he changed his mind and accepted Jin into his family. It is hard to make him trust on Jin evethough they are a good friends. The guest are singing Happy Birthday's to her and she make a wish before blows the candles.

"Happy Birthday, baby." Jin kissed her on her lips and give her a huge teddy bear. Every girl's dream to have a good looking boyfriend while holding a huge teddy bear.

"Attention! We have an announcement." Jin smile to Nahui before he continue.

"We will get married." The guest are so happy for them and whistle to tease them. Nahui's parents are hugging both of them to congratulate them. Your jaw drop, can't believe with what you heard. Your best friend is getting married. Your tears are falling suddenly.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Nahui take your hand, asking if you are fine.

"Nahui, congratulation! I am just... I am happy for you. My best friend are getting married."

"Stop cry, idiot. You would make me cry. All thanks to you, if it was not your effort. This day won't be happen." Nahui wipes your tears with her hand.

"I love you, idiot so I would do anything just for your happiness."

"So, do I. Please stop cry if you really love me."

You laugh to her. Yes, you are really happy for her. Her love have comes to a happy ending while you are still searching for it.

It is 12 AM. The raining have stop so you decided to leave eventhough the party is still on going until 2 AM. You told Nahui, you have a meeting tomorrow but actually, you lie. You felt wrong to left but it doesn't make sense to stay. You meet Nahui's parents before left, you are almost in tearing again after listen to her mom's words.

"We are not mad about what happened between Rapmon and you, both of you are still young back then. We are always accept you into this house."

You sighed when you reached to the nearest bus stop. The floor is wet because of the rain. Suddenly, you fall and your high heels broke. You tried to wake up slowly, but you saw blood from your knee. The cut might be worst if you move so you sit quietly before pick up your handbag, searching for your handphone.

"Wears this." You stop your action when somebody appeared infront of you. He give a shoe box to you and untie his tie. He wrapped your bleeding knee with his tie.

"Converse High..." You said it slowly when you open the shoe box. Rapmon just doing his job without hearing you or maybe pretend to not hearing you. He remove the broken high heels from you and wear the red Converse High for you.

"I don't have the first aid with me now, how bout the nearest clinic?" Rapmon talk after he is finished with his job.

"Nevermind, I can walk." You try to stand up before Rapmon stop you.

"Your knee is bleeding. So, there is no way you can walk easily. Let me send you to the clinic." He raised you like how the groom raised his bride.

"Put me down, Rapmon."

He put you sit beside the driver's sit and put on your seatbelt. He walk to the driver's sit and put on the seatbelt carefully. He drive slowly without answering any of your question. You can't sit quietly and attack him with alots of question.

"Where are we going?"

"Send me home."

"The bleeding have stop."

"You took the wrong way. This is not to my house."

"Kim Namjoon! Send me to home now."

After 20 minutes, you arrived at an apartment. You loss words when you reach there, all of your memories back then suddenly appear in your mind. Place where you shared everything with Rapmon. Rapmon open your door and take off your seatbelt. He raised you again like before. You doesn't say any words since you are still in shocked. When reached the house, he put you down on the sofa carefully and walk to the main room while you sit quietly and look at the around you. Everything still remains the same since the last time you left this house.

"Still hurt?" Rapmon ask with first aid in his hands. He sit infront of you and take a look on your bleeding knee.

"Yes... a bits." Rapmon nods and he treat the wounds carefully.

"Wanna some drinks?" He walks to the kitchen after finish with his job. You nods to his question. He back from kitchen with a glass of water.

"Why did you brought me here?" You ask after he hands you the drinks.

"Nothing. Why?" Rapmon answered it heartless.

"You are staying here?"
"Not anymore, I am moving to my studio."
"What? How did you sleep and eat there?"
"I've got sofa to sleep and I can eat at everywhere."
"You are really unchanged."

Rapmon show his eye-smile to you and take a sit infront of you.

"Well, I have no idea why I have to stay here if I've got studio."
"But you are paying the rent, Kim Namjoon."
"It doesn't matter to me. I' d rather pay the rent than sell it."
"Then, stay here. Why waste your money on things you doesn't use."
"You are still a nagging-ahjumma like before."

You throw the mini cushion beside you to him. "You are still a lazy ."

"Yeah... I am remember our old days."
"Just forget it. It's full of our curse words and hatred." You can't stop remember all the memories between both of you.

Rapmon stop studies in collage to pursuing his dream to become a rapper. At first, you are supporting his pure dream but who knows, it doesn't stay long. You lost trust and job. You are a fashion designer at X's company. You love your job so much and doesn't have time at home while Rapmon are spending the whole time at studio and home. He doesn't work so you are the one, who is paying the rent, buy food and pay all the bills. It was supposed to be Rapmon's job but with his condition, it is impossible for him to make money.

"Where have you gone? Why you doesn't tell me if you are leaving for outstation?"

Rapmon continue his words when you doesn't say anything. "You've got another man, right? You spend your whole time at the outside without letting me know. You are gonna dump me and stay with him, right?"
"What? Stop it, Rapmon. You have been like this for a month. I am tired, let me take a rest." You walk to the bedroom and lay on the bed.

"I am not letting you to work anymore. Search for the other vacancy or stay at home. That's the only choice you have." 
"Why should I? You waste your whole life in the studio without making money. Rapmon, I am leaving for work. Why you are so disturbing? Just pay attention at your pure dream and waste my money. I am gonna make it more." You answered harshly. You can't deal with his condition anymore.

"You are so rude. This isn't gonna happen if you spend more time at home and treat me as your man."
"My man? You are my man? You got to be kidding, Kim Namjoon. You only got , that's all. You haven't show any other side as a man, I am the one who is working here. Me only and you wanna talk about treat you well? Shut the up, I am tired with all of your ."
"What exactly you want to say? You said you would support me in everything I do?"
"Yes, I am but you never let me do what I love. It's my dream to become what I am, right now and you are telling me to stop? You are insane, Rapmon." You wake up from the bed and walk to the wardrobe. Take out your lugagge and put all your thing in it.

"I love you, I don't want any other guy to have a special place in your heart."
"If you love me, you should trust me."
"Yes... I am..."
"No. You are not. You never trust me. Never. I am leaving." You pull you lugagge and take your handbag at the living room.
"What? No. You can't." Rapmon tries to pull your lugagge from you.

"Stop it. I am done with your horrible life."

"Hey! Are you alright?" Rapmon is waving his hands infront you make you wake up from the daydreaming.

"Sorry. I am fine. What did you say, just now?"

"Nevermind. It doesn't matter." Rapmon replies after silence for a moment.

"Say it, Namjoon."

Namjoon sighed before answer. "I love you."

"Woah... wait a minutes..." You stop him from continue and wake up to leave.

"I really do love you and it is never change. I am sorry for what happened. I am really sorry and felt terrible for you. I can't forget what had happen but I know, I can take them as a lesson. I am not a perfect guy for you but I will try hard. I won't waste your money because I am making it, right now. Yes, your harsh words have realized me alots. I should start doing by myself when you left. I am nothing..."

"Stop it, Rapmon. I won't listen to you..." Rapmon interupt you by his lips, he kiss you deeply and hug you tighly. How much you miss his kiss... how much you deeply in love with him... and how much you sacrifice yourself for him.

Rapmon left your lips and approach your right ear and whispering "I am sorry and I love you." You close your eyes and cry in his arms. You know it is a mistake to have him again in your life but every mistake is a lesson to learn more about life. You won't be mature, if you scared by making mistake.

"Did you leg's hurt? Because you are running in my mind with your converse high."