Around Me

Eat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm done." 

Jaebum said and left Jinyoung who was sitting on his chair, a couple of chopsticks were still on his right hand. He didn't move, he didn't do anything. He didn't even cry. Jinyoung just didn't know how to even react. 

The last thing Jinyoung can remember, were the sound of Jaebum's footsteps, and the door that opened and then closed. After those things happened Jinyoung was only crying for days.

Jinyoung can still clearly remember that night. The night when Jaebum left. Jinyoung just can't believe it. How they met and got to know each other on school's canteen because of ramyeon years ago, how they broke up with two bowls of ramyeon a week ago, and how he cries with two bowls of ramyeon now.

Jinyoung sighs, yes, he looks like a crazy person. He always makes two bowls of ramyeon lately, then he will put a bowl of ramyeon on a side of the table, and he'll put the other bowl on the opposite and he'll sit there.

He always believes that Jaebum is still there, in their-ah, no- his flat. He always thinks that Jaebum waits for him to cook. And on the end, he would cries and he'll realized the things.

Jinyoung cries again when he looks into his phone. His phone has never stop playing the song that Jaebum took the record months ago. 

Because of that song, Jinyoung can always feels Jaebum is around him everytime and everywhere. Jinyoung remember what Jaebum said when he gave back his phone after he recorded his voice.

Flashback

"Hyung, mwohaniya?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum when he took his phone from his hands. Jinyoung pouted and Jaebum only smiled at him and kissed his lips, ofcourse it made Jinyoung blushed.

"I want to borrow your phone for some minutes. Don't worry, i wouldn't do anything to your files." Then Jaebum walked away with Jinyoung's phone on his right hand and his song book on his left hand.

Jinyoung only stared at him and when Jaebum was on his office, Jinyoung coundn't hear anything else.

About six minutes later, Jaebum cameback with his bright smile and gave back Jinyoung's phone and said,

"Here you are. Remember, you can only listen to the song when you missed me. Arrachi?" And Jinyoung only nodded as an answer and he hugged Jaebum tight. With a scared voice, he asked Jaebum a question that Jaebum couldn't answer it on that time.

"But you woudn't leave me right?"

"..."

"Hyung, are you happy?"

"I don't know."

And Jinyoung did nothing but went to his room and he cried for the rest of the day, he was scared.

'I'm looking at you but i can't reach you

So i'm drawing my heart'

Jinyoung -with still playing the song- starts to open his gallery. He smiled, he still remember every moments they've made together. Every dates they ever had, every trips, every moment they've made.

'My love that I couldn’t tell you on the night you shed tears
I’ll tell you now'

Jinyoung find a video of Jaebum with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter