-1-

Our Candy Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I’m on my way now to work in Hanguk University. After studying Biology and graduating from college, the same university hired me to work for them. I gladly accepted their offer even though it confuses me why they would want to hire me when I didn’t excel that much when I was still an undergraduate. After meeting them regarding my work, I learned that they want me to assist one of the teachers and be the facilitator instead of her in her laboratory classes. I was glad to hear about it since laboratory work in microbiology is what I liked the best and am confident to do.

 

 

 

I arrived the university 30 minutes before my class would begin. I entered the faculty room with my head down, still shy to face my old professors. I don’t want them to think badly of me so I would just keep myself in my best behavior. I was about to open the door to my cubicle when the cubicle next to mine open its door. I saw a woman in her thirties facing my direction with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

                “You must be the other new teacher. I’m Kim Ahjeong.” She said and shook my hands. “I’m the new chemistry teacher, majoring biochemistry. The professor before went to Japan to study chemical engineering. Why are there people who don’t get tired of studying? They must have been that bored.” Ah… so Mr. Pyo went back to Japan huh? He was my professor in analytical chemistry and biochemistry. He was one of the gay es of our school. Good thing I won’t be working with him.

 

 

 

                “I’m Choi Hyeri, nice to meet you. I would be assisting Mrs. Wu in her laboratory classes.” I said, smiling.

 

 

 

                “Choi Hyeri? Your name sounds familiar. I think I’ve heard of it before. I just don’t know when.”

 

 

 

                “It must have been because I have such a very common name. You must have mistaken me with someone else.”

 

 

                “Maybe. I heard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter