Stalker!

My Stalker

You had been going to this new school for 3 weeks now. It was fine... The only problem is that you only had 1 friend. And she had lots of friends, you would think it would get you some more friends too. But there was another problem, this really hot guy has been taking pictures of you. His excuse is that he takes photos for the yearbook, but for the new kid, that's a lot of pictures. You didn't quite catch his name, even though it's been told to you several times by your friend Nyla.

 "Hey ____! I'm going to a party tonight, do you want to come?" A party? Well, it might get you some more friends so it sounded like fun. Your only problem with that was your dad. There was no way he would let you.

 "Sorry Nyla... My dad would kill me." She chuckled and put her hand on your shoulder. You were amused. Not by the fact that she was laughing, but about what she said.

 "Myungsoo will be there~" she cooed. Who the hell is Myungsoo? It was not a new name but you couldn't pin point on who it was.

 "You forgot again didn't you? Myungsoo is the really hot guy that's been creepily taking random pictures of you." Oh, that's what it is.

 "Then no thank you! I think he has enough pictures of me." You tried to walk away but you felt a firm hand on your wrist. It wasn't Nyla's, her hands are to teeny. This was a boys hand. You turned slowly to find Sungjong looking at you weird.

 "Please ____? It will be fun! I'll take L- Myungsoo's camera." You couldn't help it, this boy was just to adorable.

 "Fine! I'll see what I can do."

 

~That Night~

 

You arrived at the party, the music was loud and the lights in the house were really annoying but hey, this could be fun... Possibly. You walked into the house and shoved passed a giant croud of people.

 " ____ you made it!" Sungjong yelled in your ear. 'Ok, the music is loud but you don't have to scream in my ear.' You thought.

 "Yeah, now can I leave? It's too loud,  I don't like it." He just stared blankly at you. You went to walk away but you were stopped again. Only this time is wasn't Sungjong. It was Myungsoo. You had bumped into him when you turned around.

 "Watch where your going freak." Grrr, jerk. You stuck your tongue out at him. 'Its not my fault that you were in my turning space.' You screamed in your head. You started to feel dizzy, you had never been to a party before and it was pretty hot and flashy in here.

 "____! Here I'll take you upstairs." You saw Nyla walking towards you. She grabbed your arm and practically dragged you upstairs.

 "Are you ok? You looked terrible back there." You nodded. You had felt better after coming up here. You looked around the room to find a scrapbook, it was black and upside down. You grabbed it and turned it over to find the biggest surprise ever. Your name. You opened the scrapbook, it had millions of pictures of you.

 "This must be Myungsoo's room." Nyla said. As if he heard the book open, and Nyla's words, Myungsoo barged through the door. It was all a blur, he had taken the scrapbook from you.

 "I'm gonna go now..." Nyla booked it out the door, leaving you staring at a... Blushing Myungsoo.

 "Why do you have a scrapbook of me?" He didn't answere. He just stared. His face as cold as ever, he looked like he was going to kill you. You got chills down your spine. It's like the first day of school all over again. He just continued to glare.

 "Uhh, Myungsoo?" He didn't move a muscle. You felt a little intimidated considering he was so much taller than you and he was about 5 inches away from you. His glare sent daggers, you felt like your eyes were glued to his. You felt your eyes start to burn only to notice that you havnt blinked for the past minute.

 "So how long are just going to stare at me?" His next move surprised you. He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall, his eyes still not leaving yours.

 "Why were you in my room?" His voice was like a growl. It was hot, and your situation right now made you blush. Like hello, really hot guy pushed you against his bedroom wall, is glaring at you, and is growling as he talks.

 "I got dizzy downstairs, Nyla shoved me in the first room." His facial expression didn't change. It was still cold.

 "Now answer my question! Why do you have a scrapbook of me?" Your voice was loud at first but it softened towards the end. That's when his facial expression changed. He didn't glare anymore. He looked almost... Desperate. The situation started to creep you out, his face was getting closer to yours. You tried to get free but he just pinned you. You were trapped, his eyes mesmerized you. You had no idea what was happening anymore, you were enjoying the feeling of looking into his eyes. But you also could help but be freaked out by how close his face was to yours, you didn't know what he was trying to do. Until of course he gave it all away. Your eyes were left wide open, you had butterflies in your stomach, your body got weak, you felt the feeling of warm skin on your lips. And you liked it. He had kissed you. You didn't know what to do. You were going to react but he pulled away before you could.

 "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I- I- I guess I just really like you and it just happened and-" you cut him off. You didn't get your chance to react earlyer so you took it now. You kissed him this time, only this time you had your arms loosely wrapped around his neck. You got goose bumps all over when you felt his hands on your waist. You felt happy, you didn't know how this could quickly wash over you. You only thought he was hot before... But now you have love for him. It's so quick.

 "Well now I know that you don't deny me. ____, will you be my girlfriend?" Your heart started to beat faster and faster. You didn't know what to say. You wanted to say yes but you barely knew him.

 "Yes." Your heart spoke for you, forgetting the brain. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. That smile, it's gorgeous. <3