Chapter 1

Obsessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINSTAL: Obsession?

 

Choi MinHo is the epitome of positivity. A Sagittarius. A fire sign. One who possesses the sunshine qualities. Choi MinHo is always bustling with energy, doing sports, diligently helping out, being friendly to any and every one. Explains why he has so many fangirls in and outside of campus, they'd constantly giggle whenever he passes by them. He’s always smiling charmingly, a carefree soul with zero restraints. But Choi MinHo knows.

 

He isn’t quite sure when all these started. Unlike others who were intimidated, he was intrigued. They would call her the witch, the fallen angel, the ghost. But Choi MinHo much prefers to call her: The Shadow Goddess.

 

Jung Krystal sees it all. Jung Krystal also knows, she is the epitome of negativity. A Scorpio. A water sign. She knows she’s dark, and she loves it. She psycho-analyses it all, she likes knowing. Jung Krystal always lurks among shadows and situates herself at corners. She’s always with a poker-face, her face dauntingly pretty with that piercing gaze of hers. It’s no wonder she’s always alone: she terrifies people. Krystal knows that people don’t notice her, all except one. She knows, he’s watching her too.

 

This has been going on for possibly one year, but MinHo doesn’t mind. He likes her attention. He likes keeping his Shadow Goddess interested. It might be his way of playing hard to get, but he can’t be blamed. People may find her scary, but it doesn’t hinder the fact that Jung Krystal is beautiful.

 

People don’t have to know how much MinHo eyecandies her. Jung Krystal’s pale, with straight raven hair which stops at her chest. She’s always wearing dresses, usually dark colored dresses. She behaves demurely and keeps it classy. MinHo loves women like her. Feminine and beautiful, an untouchable doll. MinHo admires Krystal. But somehow people don’t notice that.

 

All people see is how often Krystal blatantly stares at MinHo. Like she’s obsessed with him. But no one dares to confront Krystal about it. They think MinHo is too nice to speak up his discomfort. But they both know MinHo doesn’t feel a teeny bit of discomfort at all.

-

 

“Yah MinHo ah. You’ve always been the ace in the team. I’m sure you won’t disappoint me tomorrow?” MinHo’s soccer coach laughs heartily, clapping a hand on MinHo’s shoulder.

 

“Ah, yeh coach. I definitely will not disappoint.” MinHo puffs up his chest and nods. Nodding in satisfaction, Coach pats MinHo’s chest.

 

“Yes, go back to train with the boys then.” MinHo beams before jogging back to his teammates.

 

“Guys! It’s the last lap! Let’s train and be even more prepared for tomorrow! The victory is ours!” MinHo bellows, laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter